Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Market Rate, Group Rate... AHHHHHH!!!

I have been hearing about the market/street rate or contract rate when we exchange our dinar.  My understanding about these rates is that market/street rate is the public rate basically whatever number CBI posted in their website.  Contract rate is group rate and of course with the privilege of exchanging early and you need to sign NDA.   I am not in any group.  So, I might be out of luck on the group rate J

For those who don’t know what NDA is.  NDA is non disclosure agreement. In Nadita’s paraphrase is an agreement that you sign if you were to look at business opportunities, employment offer, and anything that requires you not to gossip.  When you sign NDA, you are saying that you will not gossip but keep your lips zipped about the subject that you read. 

My simple mind keeps wondering in dinar wonderland and painting a picture of Iraq and Dinar that might be completely wrong.  And again, this is my opinion only based on the news and rumors I read and heard.  You read on your own risk, but don’t shoot me J

I can’t help but think that dinar revaluation is about petrodollar and who can rake in as much dinar as they can to buy oil with petrodollar which is $35/barrel.  As Iraq getting ready to emerge into the new frontier, oil price has been plunging which benefit all of us as we are smiling when we pump some gas into our cars and paying in some areas less than $2.50/gallon.   You will say, it’s just the market and it will go up again… and yes.. it’s about the market but the market is also manipulated by the big players and depends on their mood of what they want to see up that week, at least it’s my observation.

BRICS has been in the making for a few years and suddenly it emerged more this year by announcing they are going to have their own banking system.  Brazil is in turmoil right now and it’s not doing so well.  Russia is in trouble because of economic sanctions and starting to feel the heat of sanctions now.  Ruble fell 40% since June, corruption is rampant but Russia also has natural gas that supplies European market.  India is doing good and has a lot of natural resources especially copper which is used about in everything.  China, oh yeah China.. Alibaba is the biggest IPO.  You name it, China make it.  Not to mention China has the manpower and speaking of hacking J  they have hacked about every sector in US and by the way, China also just opened their stock market so outsiders can buy stocks and invest in China. China is the biggest oil consumption right now.  South Africa is also rich in natural resources but still in the 3rd world category, ready to be explored.   

If you look at the formation of BRICS.  The countries are picked strategically because just amongst them,  they could sustain themselves and be on their own which is their goal and also attracting other countries that will see them as competitor to the US and the West.  From all countries in BRICS, China is in the forefront with manpower, technology and now gaining momentum with their currency which they want to be second to USD or in fact be the currency reserve of the world.  Not to mention precious metal has been sliding down the scale slowly in the last year and that is another discussion J

So, what is the connection of above to petrodollar?  I am just taking you around the mountain to enjoy some view J  and now the meat and potatoes lol

I believe US has negotiated with Iraq about oil price = petrodollar when we helped them toppled Saddam is crazy regime that petrodollar is set at $35/barrel and the currency used to buy oil at petrodollar price will be dinar.  That’s why also they slashed the dinar to nothing so Saddam couldn’t buy any weapons to fight the US in the war.  It’s planned that dinar will revalue in ten years but they put the wrong person in the government who rather fattened his pocket than caring for the country and its people and ISIS is the deer in the headlight.  So, before we can revalue, we need to clean the mess to bring dinar on the silver platter so US can take profit from petrodollar and dinar, not much but enough to make the effort worthwhile plus some profit. 

China being the biggest oil consumption right now is paying a lot of money for the oil they are using..  At the current rate, they are paying $69/barrel.  China knows the plan about petrodollar and dinar.  I believe they are also like us wanting to buy dinar for profit in oil J

I believe market rate is US rate for dinar which is CBI rate.  When we exchange our dinar to USD, our dinar will be stored in UST vaults to be used as petrodollar to buy oil from Iraq.  Not only USA will benefit from dinar and petrodollar but also the allies that went to help with that war such as UK and a few other countries.  I am not a history teacher and you can google which countries.   How this market rate play in our exchange? 

I will give you market rate and group rate scenarios that are total illustration and hypothetically.  They are not set in stone and this is only my opinion. 

Market rate is US rate and can be straight exchange without taxes, no string attached.  You can scream on top of your lungs and let the whole world know how you get rich.  Hypothetically, the exchange rate is $3/dinar.  If you exchange 1M dinar, you will get $3M dollars.  If you were to pay capital gain taxes which is 35% (your number will be different, this is for example only), you will pay approx $1M in taxes, so your $3M dollars will be $2M to your pocket.  But if you don’t pay taxes.. your $3M in your pocket plus your tax saving of $1M = you actually make $4M in that 1M dinar transaction.

Group rate is China rate which you will sign NDA plus other terms and conditions that are unknown to us until you are ready to exchange.  I don’t know what they are because I am not in any group and don’t read any documents on the group rate.  Hypothetically, they offer you $7/dinar but you have to pay ordinary income tax on the money which will be about 50% plus other terms and conditions.   If you exchange 1M dinar at $7/dinar, you will get $7M dollars minus 50% taxes, you will clear $3.5M plus you have to abide in the terms and conditions set in the agreement. 

Why China is willing to offer $7/dinar? Because they still make more money in petrodollar.  Their cost for oil will be petrodollar $35 plus $4 ($7 - $3) = $39/barrel instead of $69/barrel at current price.  China still makes $30/barrel.. not bad for $4 investment J  China is very good with their abacus calculator J  my mom always said, don’t underestimate Chinese.

That’s why Pres. Obama went to China for a meeting. China went to Iraq for a meeting. OPEC is slicing oil price afraid not able to compete with petrodollar.  So they have to bring the price closer to petrodollar.  Because soon or later dinar = petrodollar will run out.  Abadi went to Brussels to iron out the last wrinkles between all who are involved now who gets what piece lol 

On the paper, at a glance $7 is better than $3 but you have to calculate and really know what the terms and conditions are.  When you look at the numbers, it’s not that much difference between the market rate and group rate.  The difference will be 500K in tax savings based on above illustrations and the biggest one is the pawn which is you and me, dinarians…. Which side are you on…?   After all said and done, it’s all about oil, dinar and dollar J don’t forget oil = black gold = currency J

PS : For $500K more in my pocket, no string attached, and I still like ol'Glory :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

EE :)

I might be wrong with my opinion but I have been watching the market and observing what's going on and topping it with news and some rumors that sometimes I find some truths in it :) I am using the numbers for illustration only to get the point across the table :)

• Upvote 1

Interesting write up Nadita

But if you don’t pay taxes.. your $3M in your pocket plus your tax saving of $1M = you actually make $4M in that 1M dinar transaction

only one thing, if you have $3 million and don't pay taxes ....... you still only have $3million ..... it doesn't magically become $4million

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Interesting write up Nadita

only one thing, if you have $3 million and don't pay taxes ....... you still only have $3million ..... it doesn't magically become $4million

It;s true it;s only $3M if you don't pay taxes but also you save $1M on the taxes that you don't have to pay :) If I work for 7 dollars an hour and I don't need to pay taxes.. in reality I only get paid $7 dollars per hour but I also save $2.1 dollars in taxes.. because in order for me to get paid $7 net, I have to earn $9.1 per hour.  Do you get it?

I personally believe there is only one rate and that is CBI rate and what Iraq says the rate is :)  taxes is speculation what we will pay at time of exchange.  I am taking the angle of capital gain and paying 35%.  

• Upvote 1

It;s true it;s only $3M if you don't pay taxes but also you save $1M on the taxes that you don't have to pay :) If I work for 7 dollars an hour and I don't need to pay taxes.. in reality I only get paid $7 dollars per hour but I also save $2.1 dollars in taxes.. because in order for me to get paid $7 net, I have to earn $9.1 per hour.  Do you get it?

I personally believe there is only one rate and that is CBI rate and what Iraq says the rate is :)  taxes is speculation what we will pay at time of exchange.  I am taking the angle of capital gain and paying 35%.  

I get what your saying but you still only have $7 in your pocket not $9.1 which was never a part of the equation to start with 

your scenario is built around not paying taxes, therefore there is no deduction or addition of possible tax savings, by not paying taxes the $3Million is your conversion capital+your tax savings .... you dont add on the savings again

1 million dinar @ $3 per dinar = $3Million

you pay no tax , you still have $3million, not $4million ($3M + $1M in tax savings)

if I were to not pay tax on my salary I would have approx 45% increased take home, basically by not paying tax your Gross salary becomes equal to your Net salary

And yes I do believe that there will be one and only one rate

• Upvote 7

As an investor who studies the market and took years to make a consistent profit with asset allocation...

The US dollar is the benchmark as to what the rest of the world is pegged to in the larger picture hence Iraq using it. The US set that up, not Iraq.

All large international corporations have ties into the S&P 500, US treasury notes, index funds etc.

The oil prices at the moment have nothing to do with Iraq revaluing their currency blah blah blah. It's market supply and demand, plain and simple.

Taxes are definitely not speculation. ask any high-powered REAL investor. If Iraq ever revalues their currency, hopefully your fiduciary advisor is firmly in place for you regardless of whether it's taxed or not.

Statements like "Brazil isn't doing so well right now, etc..." The market always changes. . Volatility is a constant.

Carry on...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It;s true it;s only $3M if you don't pay taxes but also you save $1M on the taxes that you don't have to pay :) If I work for 7 dollars an hour and I don't need to pay taxes.. in reality I only get paid $7 dollars per hour but I also save $2.1 dollars in taxes.. because in order for me to get paid $7 net, I have to earn $9.1 per hour.  Do you get it?I personally believe there is only one rate and that is CBI rate and what Iraq says the rate is :)  taxes is speculation what we will pay at time of exchange.  I am taking the angle of capital gain and paying 35%.

I understand the example your trying to make, though I have a headache from processing my understanding. Good food for thought.

I hope to pay only 15-20% in taxes when I cash in, just like Mr Obama has for profits from his book sales and just like Mr Romney. I am holding out for that type of Tax Atty, CPA, and Trust Aty before I get my cash. At least for those of us who have held dinar for greater than 1 year.

• Upvote 2

interesting take Nadita...would REALLY like to hear from Adam or some of the other folks who understand these things...where's a "Scooter" type when you need him right ??

Thanks for all the input... :twothumbs:

I'm not a fan of anything to do with "NDA"s when it comes to a currency exchange, because if you're in any Democratic country it's simply impossible thanks to Frank Dodd, SEC, etc.

However, if you're talking about doing business with China and you sign an NDA with "terms and conditions undisclosed yet"... you have to wonder, "Why would they pay more than anyone else?"

Obviously there's something in that "NDA" that will make it worthwhile for them, which means you're going to be on the hook for AT LEAST the extra $$ you got by going that route.

Personally, I'm not a fan of those kinds of deals. I'll stick with OSI and control my own tax rate and destiny rather than risk becoming property of a Chinese Contract.

That's my opinion based on what I've read here.

:tiphat:

ADAM: Please give your $.02

Done. Keep the change. :)

• Upvote 7

I personally do not believe that anyone will have to sign a NDA.

This is currency! It will be a currency exchange plain and simple. I understand that if the RV pans out the way most believe then there will be some that will be dealing with large sums of money, however, why on earth would you have to sign a NDA for exchanging money whatever the amount is?

Also, as for the "rate"... I believe the rate will be the RATE! It makes no sense that just because you have a "group" of people going in to make their exchanges together rather than an individual going in to exchange would make a difference in the VALUE of the currency being exchanged.

Yes, I understand that if more people go in to exchange that the bank makes more money but, that's what banks do. I just don't believe the whole "group" thing anyway.

I do believe that there will be taxes to pay just as there are with anything else you make a profit on. That is probably the one and only thing we can count on LOL... Our greedy government isn't going to let that go.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 4

As an investor who studies the market and took years to make a consistent profit with asset allocation...

The US dollar is the benchmark as to what the rest of the world is pegged to in the larger picture hence Iraq using it. The US set that up, not Iraq.

All large international corporations have ties into the S&P 500, US treasury notes, index funds etc.

The oil prices at the moment have nothing to do with Iraq revaluing their currency blah blah blah. It's market supply and demand, plain and simple.

Taxes are definitely not speculation. ask any high-powered REAL investor. If Iraq ever revalues their currency, hopefully your fiduciary advisor is firmly in place for you regardless of whether it's taxed or not.

Statements like "Brazil isn't doing so well right now, etc..." The market always changes. . Volatility is a constant.

Carry on...

I agree US Dollar is the benchmark for most of international trading.  It doesn't matter what people want to say, Ben is still coveted outside of US.  Dollars still talk :) I also know when Saudi drops the oil, it throws the market into a spin that it doesn't know where it is going.  I took the assumption that Brazil is not doing good because according to world EFT for the last year, Brazil only gains 3% from its low, whereas S&P500 is up 19%, Germany is up 14% and Russia RSX is flat as economic sanctions is taking its toll.  EEM is up 10%. Brazil has had some hard times with the market after its election. The market right now is volatile but yet money still can be made in any volatility. It's a matter of timing :)

• Upvote 1

I understand the example your trying to make, though I have a headache from processing my understanding. Good food for thought.

I hope to pay only 15-20% in taxes when I cash in, just like Mr Obama has for profits from his book sales and just like Mr Romney. I am holding out for that type of Tax Atty, CPA, and Trust Aty before I get my cash. At least for those of us who have held dinar for greater than 1 year.

Kevin :)

Hopin for no taxes at all but I will gladly surrender 35% and that is for me where I live (capital gain 20% if you make more than $400,000 plus obamacare 3.8% plus state tax whenever applicable).  I am assuming most of us will be over $400,000 when cashing in or should I say exchange the dinar.  

There is an argument about trading currency online like stock and physical currency you are holding in your hands.  Either way, no matter how you want to disect it, it's an investment because we buy low and hopefully sell high by 1000x so taxes should be paid.  If you think of it.. your initial investment for dinar is $1,000 - $1,200 depending on when you buy yours, and if it's giving us a return at $1/dinar - that makes us $1M dollars out of $1,200 investment.. no other stocks giving you that unless you get pre-IPO or penny stocks that skyrocket and your investment will be more than $1,200 to make that much money in return.  Except for Microsoft and Apple at the entry level years ago.  I am just using it as an example and hope you get the drift lol 

I'm not a fan of anything to do with "NDA"s when it comes to a currency exchange, because if you're in any Democratic country it's simply impossible thanks to Frank Dodd, SEC, etc.

However, if you're talking about doing business with China and you sign an NDA with "terms and conditions undisclosed yet"... you have to wonder, "Why would they pay more than anyone else?"

Obviously there's something in that "NDA" that will make it worthwhile for them, which means you're going to be on the hook for AT LEAST the extra $$ you got by going that route.

Personally, I'm not a fan of those kinds of deals. I'll stick with OSI and control my own tax rate and destiny rather than risk becoming property of a Chinese Contract.

That's my opinion based on what I've read here.

:tiphat:

Done. Keep the change. :)

Adam :)

Agree with you.. if someone is offering you a better deal than the market usually there is a catch to it.  Even the devil knows lol he will give you everything if you sell your soul to him.  I am giving the illustration to make people think before they agree on anything.. because sometimes numbers can be manipulated to look good at the beginning but the "catch" is what I want to know and what the ramification of that catch :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 3

Well Nadita, you have everyone ticking, I mean thinking.  I for one. I can't even imagine how your little simple mind works.  You take a small piece of the puzzle and BAM!!! puzzle complete...and only after your timeless efforts of research Your thoughts are like gold nuggets.  Thank you for sharing. 

• Upvote 2

Djorgie, I agree with some of what you said - but you obviously don't understand how spread works.

Have you read the Cash In Guide?

Adam,

Thank you... Honestly I have not read it but, I will try to get to it.

You are probably correct in assuming that I don't know much about the "spread" but, I will share with you what I THINK I may know LOL...

It is my understanding that Banks charge a fee for exchanging currency. They charge you for everything else so, why not, right? That is why I said I understand that they make more money when there are more people coming in to exchange. I am not sure but, I think I read somewhere that you can even wheel and deal with them on the spread (as in pay a lower spread fee). I don't know if this is true or not because I have obviously never done it. i think you may be able to get some other fees completely dropped but, I am not sure abouyt that either so, as I said I will try and get to the "cash in guide" and maybe that will help. i really am not worried too much about fees, taxes, etc. anyway. I won't be ritch because of this endeavor but, I will be a whole lot better off financially, HOPEFULLY!!!!

Thanks again, and blessings to you in Yahushua/Jesus

Edited by Djorgie

Adam,

Thank you... Honestly I have not read it but, I will try to get to it.

You are probably correct in assuming that I don't know much about the "spread" but, I will share with you what I THINK I may know LOL...

It is my understanding that Banks charge a fee for exchanging currency. They charge you for everything else so, why not, right? That is why I said I understand that they make more money when there are more people coming in to exchange. I am not sure but, I think I read somewhere that you can even wheel and deal with them on the spread (as in pay a lower spread fee). I don't know if this is true or not because I have obviously never done it. i think you may be able to get some other fees completely dropped but, I am not sure abouyt that either so, as I said I will try and get to the "cash in guide" and maybe that will help. i really am not worried too much about fees, taxes, etc. anyway. I won't be ritch because of this endeavor but, I will be a whole lot better off financially, HOPEFULLY!!!!

Thanks again, and blessings to you in Yahushua/Jesus

banks could drop their handling fee for you, as for the rate ...... unless you rolled up with a few hundred million dinar and the rate was a few dollars I doubt their gonna change the rate by much

• Upvote 1

personally I'd rather cut my own deal, pay my dues and be done with it.

I wouldnt want to be involved, linked or indited with some of these GURU con artists ........... although if I did end up sharing a cell with one of them I'd have a new cell mate fairly soon lol

TM :)

Agree with you..