Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disclaimer: I like his summary and I think it's worth reading if you like him. If you don't like him, pass it and don't read it. If you do, and don't like it.. I have given you warning. From all gurus, I like Tlar.  Smile With anything in the dinar wonder and wander land, take it with a grain of salt.

Comment - I have not put out an email in the last week and a half because there has been no reason to. The political scene was confusing to all as each day over the last week there was indications that they were going to put the government together only to find them once again in meetings instead. The politicians in Iraq as usual have waited to the last minute to get their act together. What should and could have been done was turned into a quagmire of politics as each block tried to get last minute advantages over the Abadi government as the time to form this government is coming to a close. If Abadi is unable to form a government by the specified constitutional time, he would lose his right to form a government and Massum would have to choose a new designee and the process would start all over again. All three sects have been guilty of trying last minute antics and has caused the delays in this process.

Biden was sent to Iraq to try to get these clowns to move on their positions. Obama stated last week at the NATO session that Iraq would have a new government this week as he and many NATO countries built the strategics to their battle plan against ISIS. So next week at least the United States and NATO are planning on having a government formed in Iraq. Abadi has bent over backwards to include all the sects and is finally receiving the accolades he deserves from the sects and from parliament. As Abadi divided up the Ministry positions among the sects he had but one main request. He wanted educated people from each block that were experienced in the field and of high integrity without any charges of corruption or appointments of relatives or appointments by favor. He wants only technocrats up to doing the job. He has had to reject a number of nominations on the grounds that they did not measure up. Finally there is a list and he submitted it to Massum to be voted on either tonight or tomorrow night.

Abadi was chosen as the PM designee on June 11th and was given 30 days to form a government. It was initially expected to take half that time but as usual the Iraqi's managed to take twice as long as they were supposed to, taking the entire 30 days. But as I said above Abadi has done a good job including everyone solving most of the problems and concerns between the sects in those thirty days and it is now expected that this government will be voted in as the new government of Iraq either tonight or tomorrow night.

The CBI continues to prepare for this occasion and is ready to move on monetary change. Many laws will be passed immediately in a basket (all at once) by the new government including laws intended to be part of the new economic reality in Iraq. The CBI has been moving at lightening speed to get their economy up and running. The banks are connected and the CBI has been training vendors on how to take a card instead of cash in hopes of becoming close to a cashless society. It is quite a leap from where they have come from. Iraqi citizens living in other countries will be paid by using this card instead of cash, which will be acceptable world wide. Master Card has worked very closely with the CBI installing the software and training them on the use of this card. When this happens it will all happen at once. And everything including a coalition through NATO to fight ISIS and DAASH, seems to be waiting on the one thing, an announcement of the new government. We should finally see that reality within the next 24 hours.

The RV has been awaiting this announcement just as we have. The CBI stated earlier that they wanted to see the economy stable and the new government settled going so far as to say they would do it now if these two things were ready. Recently remarks were made by the CBI in separate articles that the dinar is stable along with the economy. The last piece to this puzzle is the government and it is ready to be voted on. Once this is done the intel is calling for the RV within 48 hours of the announcement of the government. That is why I have repeated this time over and over. We are very close and they are running out of time. Both the Kurd's and the Sunni's have stated they are on board and it is my personal belief that they will not risk another run to form a government. o if it comes to pass and the government is announced, next week should be our week. tlar

Edited by TexasGranny
added disclaimer at request of poster
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks - But time will tell - Please don't quick your job!!! We heard this before time after time........

Eburt :)

I love my job :)  I will not quit but I will do my job without pressure of making money but rather something that I enjoy to do :)

I used to love my job...not so much anymore. When we RV they will most certainly get a 2 week notice....and like Nadita...I will do something I love. 

Snow,

Then we will work for fun and something we enjoy, not for money anymore.. even though earning extra money will not hurt :)  

I know some respect Tlar for obvious reasons, his innate ability to keep some glued to the screen with "we are close" "within 48hours" etc... I agree that for the short time I have been here, it SEEMS to be moving in the right direction and elements falling in place, but don't get to excited yet as we are dealing with a culture that is completely and entirely different to what we are used to and things can turn on a dime. Keep grounded, and focused and of coarse tuned in to the events following the official announcement of the GOI.

Today I'm at work and and probably tomorrow to. I'm sure Adam has all antennas focused as well.

• Upvote 1

Nadita -- I have been waiting on your spin!!!!!  The tlar post will do for now    {{HUGS}}  -- I am curious though where it  came from -    it was not posted by him at CC where he does post - I hope  it is from him  and  current as it reads --    he has not posted there in days

There is a bit of suspense in the air today with the parliament meeting -- It is almost 8 PM there now  - The news has been good so far - I sure hope they wrap things  up today!!

I know some respect Tlar for obvious reasons, his innate ability to keep some glued to the screen with "we are close" "within 48hours" etc... I agree that for the short time I have been here, it SEEMS to be moving in the right direction and elements falling in place, but don't get to excited yet as we are dealing with a culture that is completely and entirely different to what we are used to and things can turn on a dime. Keep grounded, and focused and of coarse tuned in to the events following the official announcement of the GOI.

Today I'm at work and and probably tomorrow to. I'm sure Adam has all antennas focused as well.

Will :)

What can I say? :)

I don't mind working, but it's HAVING to work that I mind. And since the first day  I bought my Dinar, it was with a bit of skepticism that I might NEVER see this to fruition, and today I am STILL at that same spot in this endeavour, regardless of what these guru people have to say. But it really bothers me that there are so many people out here that MIGHT take all of this so serious and rush out and purchase more Dinar than they can afford. And for that reason I wish that they would leave all those "next week will/should be our week" OUT of their comments.  Just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind working, but it's HAVING to work that I mind. And since the first day  I bought my Dinar, it was with a bit of skepticism that I might NEVER see this to fruition, and today I am STILL at that same spot in this endeavour, regardless of what these guru people have to say. But it really bothers me that there are so many people out here that MIGHT take all of this so serious and rush out and purchase more Dinar than they can afford. And for that reason I wish that they would leave all those "next week will/should be our week" OUT of their comments.  Just my humble opinion.

Yendor :)

I hear you about the "next week will/should be our week".  I am more grounded now about this ride that I will read and take the body and delete the date and rate.  

I hear you about the "next week will/should be our week".  I am more grounded now about this ride that I will read and take the body and delete the date and rate.  

That is well and good for you, myself, and other "veterans" of this ride, but my worry is about those souls who believe EVERY thing these guys say and think they should buy even more Dinars.... more than they can actually afford. Of course, IF  it RV's next week, I know that I will be considered the villain because someone might have taken my advice to NOT buy a lot more Dinar and would have banked a lot more. True, but I would still feel better about myself just the same as I still feel that one should only invest as much as they can afford to lose.

That is well and good for you, myself, and other "veterans" of this ride, but my worry is about those souls who believe EVERY thing these guys say and think they should buy even more Dinars.... more than they can actually afford. Of course, IF  it RV's next week, I know that I will be considered the villain because someone might have taken my advice to NOT buy a lot more Dinar and would have banked a lot more. True, but I would still feel better about myself just the same as I still feel that one should only invest as much as they can afford to lose.

I hear you about the souls that believe everything gurus say.. I say.. we are all adults.  We can only present the facts on the silver plater but it's up to them what to do.  We can lead the horse to the water, but can't make it drink the water :)  It's speculation, it's a gamble.. some of us will take more risk, some are neutral, some take less risk.. at the end.. we make our own decision with or without other influences.. and we bear the consequences.  Sometimes, you can't police everyone because we are unique :) and have our own mind to follow :)

• Upvote 1

The words " This is a highly speculative investment and you should not venture more than you can afford to lose " should preceed these "predictions".

Odds are 100 or more to1  that there will be any real profit , and loose means just that. Early on there was assumed that you could not loose money buying and selling a CURRENCY, surprise surprise!,  If it turns out there are NO buyers at all, i'ts worthless. I accept that!

I hear you about the souls that believe everything gurus say.. I say.. we are all adults.  We can only present the facts on the silver plater but it's up to them what to do.  We can lead the horse to the water, but can't make it drink the water :)  It's speculation, it's a gamble.. some of us will take more risk, some are neutral, some take less risk.. at the end.. we make our own decision with or without other influences.. and we bear the consequences.  Sometimes, you can't police everyone because we are unique :) and have our own mind to follow :)

Just the same, why give those weak ones all that false hope? And there are LOTS of those weak ones. Look at how many of them elected Obama..... not just once, but TWICE !!

• Upvote 1

Just the same, why give those weak ones all that false hope? And there are LOTS of those weak ones. Look at how many of them elected Obama..... not just once, but TWICE !!

I agree but don't agree with you. I don't think the ones elected Obama are weak and you can't liken them to the dinarians :)  I would say the ones elected Obama are lazy and want the change that will benefit them without working hard, in other words, they like hand out.  I guess the change is not what we think the change will be and promised to us.  Some of them elected him once and not twice.  The dinarians are different, we all invest and buy into this investment and dream that one day the value will go up and we can live our dreams.  The dream of most to dig themselves out of the dyre situation, freedom of doing what they want to do, being debt free, or whatever their reason will be.  

I believe most of gurus are also investors in this investment.  From being investors, they graduated themselves to gurus and some of them are giving false hope day after day and I know who they are and I don't agree with what they are doing.  Some gurus have legit intel and share what they know.  Like all of us, they are also waiting for the rv.  Dinarians who are following gurus blindly are stupid (I will not sugarcoat this).  The information is out there and they can think for themselves and hopefully they will wake up from the hopium spread by the gurus soon.  My experience with some dinarians I met have been good.. they are smart and good people and they think.  We can not generalize dinarians in one category just because they follow gurus :)  they are still individual :)

As far as hope.. we are all here also hoping it will rv, but we who are awakened from the hopium are more grounded in our hoping than the rest of the world out there who hopefully will wake up soon from the hopium.  Without hope, people die.  They need to hang on to something, to keep going, we don't know their situation..we only can pray and yes.. hope for the best :) 

Edited by Nadita

I read guru's summary and rumors for comparison and entertainment to what I read in the news.  Some guru's writing is close to the news and of course, they add their opinions about the date and rate.. If we can take the date and rate out of the equation,  we prolly can get half or a bit more of truth about Iraq and who knows the truth about what's happening in Iraq.  I have said it a few times, and say it again, I learn in this dinar wonder and wander land not to throw the baby with the bath water :)  just my opinion :)

• Upvote 1