Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest from Tony : Late Wed. Night TNT Tony Blast "Sunrise Surprise"

SamDinar

It is finally true, Adam?

09/26/2013

Late Night Blast.....Sunrise Surprise All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens. 

I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN. 

These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical.  Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE.

Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight. 

If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange.  They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. 

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08.  We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.

Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

TNTDINAR Tony

I am treating this as a rumor, until word from Adam! Sorry if I broke abt rules, this I took from that Recap place !
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link : See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

yes that is true he does but he now is giving marvelous rates for IQN AND VNN ! Me, I was hoping for one USD got one Dinar !

Those rascally banks, UST, IMF, BBC, NBC, CBS and VBD. Him and his 3 letter agencies sources, like Frank and his I (Idiots) team !

Edited by SamDinar
  • Upvote 1

This is the rumor section - We Vets know that this is a bunch of garbage.  So why do many get upset when someone post this crap on the rumor section.  All we have to do is ignore these types of rummor (lies) when they are posted and that will stop the madness. - We know TNT and his crew have not been correct on anything regarding the IQD so if I was you I will not even bother to get upset and believe anything coming from any of Guru's regarding the IQD.  Just my :twocents: - GO RV!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87

Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

Sam, I could only fix one of the neg's - I know you didn't write this drivel. Someone emailed something very similar last night. I laughed then. And I enjoyed another good laugh this morning. Where can you get this good a laugh with no innuendo or obscene words being used. Well never mind, we do have Washington, DC where the words "President", "Senator" and "Congressman" all begin with the letter "F".

If anyone really believes the $25.87 part, how are they going to get a good night's sleep?

It's all good.

Too funny.

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 2

This is the rumor section - We Vets know that this is a bunch of garbage.  So why do many get upset when someone post this crap on the rumor section.  All we have to do is ignore these types of rummor (lies) when they are posted and that will stop the madness. - We know TNT and his crew have not been correct on anything regarding the IQD so if I was you I will not even bother to get upset and believe anything coming from any of Guru's regarding the IQD.  Just my :twocents: - GO RV!!!

eburt, good friend,

The REASON so many get upset is because these posted pieces of crap are decidedly NOT rumors! They are maliciously and thoughtlessly MADE UP LIES!  There is a VERY distinct DIFFERENCE between a RUMOR and a made-up and intentional LIE!

SO MANY members of DV have tried to explain this a hundred times over, but it seems not to get through! Some still think there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a rumor and an intentional lie!

Rumors are rumors. . . .and lies are lies. They are NOT the same thing!

THAT is why so many get upset when this crap is posted here. If it were only 15 or 20 times that such OUTLANDISH and allways proven afterwards to be WRONG and without basis that someone posted such crap. . .perhaps it might still be considered as "RUMOR" by some of those slower to catch-on.

But after SO MANY of the SAME KIND of hype and wild-tale, made-up crap claims are posted, eventually it is VERY CLEAR to even the SLOWEST of people that these criminals do NOT post RUMORS! They only and ALWAYS post made-up lies which ALWAYS prove to be without any substance or basis and always cause emotional trauma. When they are always and ONLY lies. . .NOBODY could ever still even SUGGEST that they should be called RUMORS! And they DON'T belong in the RUMOR section of this or any OTHER blog!

Rumors go in the rumor section.

Now, does that explain it clearly enough why so many get upset?

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

eburt, good friend,

The REASON so many get upset is because these posted pieces of crap are decidedly NOT rumors! They are maliciously and thoughtlessly MADE UP LIES!  There is a VERY distinct DIFFERENCE between a RUMOR and a made-up and intentional LIE!

SO MANY members of DV have tried to explain this a hundred times over, but it seems not to get through! Some still think there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between a rumor and an intentional lie!

Rumors are rumors. . . .and lies are lies. They are NOT the same thing!

THAT is why so many get upset when this crap is posted here. If it were only 15 or 20 times that such OUTLANDISH and allways proven afterwards to be WRONG and without basis that someone posted such crap. . .perhaps it might still be considered as "RUMOR" by some of those slower to catch-on.

But after SO MANY of the SAME KIND of hype and wild-tale, made-up crap claims are posted, eventually it is VERY CLEAR to even the SLOWEST of people that these criminals do NOT post RUMORS! They only and ALWAYS post made-up lies which ALWAYS prove to be without any substance or basis and always cause emotional trauma. When they are always and ONLY lies. . .NOBODY could ever still even SUGGEST that they should be called RUMORS! And they DON'T belong in the RUMOR section of this or any OTHER blog!

Rumors go in the rumor section.

Now, does that explain it clearly enough why so many get upset?

Point well taken Skybear and I agree - I don't understand why a person who put's this information in the rumor section get negs because maybe the individual do not know that this is a lie because he/she may be new to this Dinar thing.  So to follow-up what you are saying maybe Adam/Mods may have to clarify and/or revised what get posted in the Rumor.  Again thanks for clarifying - GO RV

• Upvote 2

+ 1 skybear.

Maybe we should start a lie section.

ABSOLUTELY correct, Dinar_o'saurs! RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

But Adam and his mods are too "polite" to call it a "lie" section.

It should be polite and politically "correct."

Call it instead, the "FAIRYTAIL" section.

• Upvote 1

My apologies to those that got upset by what I posted. Now I posted it in the rumor section even though I understand it to be a lie, because as everyone know there is no Dinar LIE section and even if Tony is a liar he could maybe someday be right (miracles have been known to happen). As to some negging me, I am not here to win any popularity contests, so I really do not give a rat`s anus. I posted it and I am not sorry to have done so, those who understood the intent cool and hope you enjoyed a laugh, those of you who do not understand it: May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!

• Upvote 4

ABSOLUTELY correct, Dinar_o'saurs! RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

But Adam and his mods are too "polite" to call it a "lie" section.

It should be polite and politically "correct."

Call it instead, the "FAIRYTAIL" section.

I think we should take a lesson from them using the TLA's (Three Letter Agencies) all the time and call it the "WTF-OMG-LOL" section...

• Upvote 2