Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat...Retro Windfall Tax

securityguy

Adam's Chat touched on a subject that might be good to consider further.

If we were to say RV next week and prepare for  the worst possible tax hit, say 50% to 60%. We sock away the tax money we expect to pay April 15th 2014. Then come November of 2013 and congress passes a huge windfall profit tax. Suddenly we find ourselves liable for several hundred thousand $$ we were not expecting. This could happen, and the worst part of it is, the Gvt. can wait until the very last minute and possibly catch many ill prepared.

All the more reason to prepare now with the best possible asset protection we can afford.

• Upvote 1

***///

Old coffee can under the old oak:

past the goat path, behind POSSUM's holler (wave t' Momma on yer way by), across the crick,

just beyond Johnson's barn, under the covered bridge, through them briars, past POSSUM's still,

....  bring a shovel. :P

I dunno, the government netting 75%, aka 3/4'ths of the profit of this just doesn't seem ethical, this can't be accurate.

***///

See thet there footage of them there Egyptians in the streets today and what they were doing there?....

Just let them thieves in Washington try a 75% theft ratio and watch history repeat itself but good.

• Upvote 2

***///

past the goat path, behind POSSUM's holler (wave t' Momma on yer way by), across the crick,

just beyond Johnson's barn, under the covered bridge, through them briars, past POSSUM's still,

***///

See thet there footage of them there Egyptians in the streets today and what they were doing there?....

Just let them thieves in Washington try a 75% theft ratio and watch history repeat itself but good.

Agree let them try it people will revolt.

• Upvote 1

any of you guys ever think of just cashing in .... transferring your money abroad and just leaving !!

think about it ... you'll be rich .... any country would have you ........ just pick one

***///

We're old Patriots.  Sure we're trained up but good (all former Military),

.... but obummer wants our "kind" out of the way 1st (which is his coward's way, natch)

so rather than wait until he sends his IRS ""punish the Patriots" enforcers to haul our funds away,

then us to a concentration camp... we're travelling......

so after we implement 'OlSarge's build plan here, we're jungle bound. (and build another one there, too!)

But if and when Our fellow Patriots call us back for any reason, we WILL report back for duty in the

interest of Liberty & Freedom. :salute: Somebody has to pour the lead into the molds and doctor up

the MRE's to make 'em taste good!

• Upvote 2

***///

***///

Right down past Posssum holler 20 steps from the old oak tree.........well somewhere down there, geeeez I don't forgot will have to get a backhoe.

I agree sarge but is what I have been hearing reports of Russian soldiers being asked to come on our soil to help with crowds erupting over displeasure of what govt is doing.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe it will be that high either...Here's a little calculator i found a while back... Just click on Detailed Questions and Advanced Opitions to bring up the full calculator... You can just fool around with different scenarios with long and short capital gains, Charities. Or you can just put it all in regular income and see what comes up.

http://interactive.taxfoundation.org/taxcalc/#calculator

Right down past Posssum holler 20 steps from the old oak tree.........well somewhere down there, geeeez I don't forgot will have to get a backhoe.

I agree sarge but is what I have been hearing reports of Russian soldiers being asked to come on our soil to help with crowds erupting over displeasure of what govt is doing.

***///

Indeed....

janet Napolitano, the commie queen herself has signed the order

to put in place on OUR SOIL Russian troops,

(now get this) to "protect the U.S. government in time of natural disaster and war."

remember when she started putting up the concentrations camps in "Zones".... and recruiting gangs of thugs (like the hitler youth brown shirts) to man them.... she said then it was all for " in times of natural disaster and war" unquote.

now the Russian troops are to be deployed in concentration camp zone 3.... that's all around D.C. to protect obummer, sure, but look who else is zone 3.... bastions of PatriotismKentucky, Tennessee, W. Georgia & W. N. Carolina.....

HE FEARS US... and pretty much knows that OUR U.S. Military will NOT back him!

So the COWARD is bringing in the russians!

Does anyone else see obummer's version of his own arab spring - ?

his commie take-over to beat US down and destroy US...?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Adam has put into place very well thought out infra structures to address some of these concerns.... and they don't seem to involve all that hiking around the planet over the river and through the trees (visiting Possums digs as well)...

He pretty much covers the options he's provided over and over again, and it might be a good idea to at least review what he has to say.... Planning ahead is paramount as you say, and while hiking all over tar nation might be an option for some.... not sure that's the best way to go in terms of actual fiscal prudence in planning to expertly mitigate some of these concerns.... Take a look at Adam's provisions, they might just serve best what it is that concerns you the most Security Guy....

In other news, I love a good story like everyone else... and really appreciate primary source for info... Heavy Duty, do you by any chance have any links or reference points about Russia lending their assistence.... Don't doubt it for a minute... History didn't start 8 years ago, and would like to see the context and foundation of this offer.... Patroit Act sold us down the river into hellllll literally... and its stunning at times to see how it continues to evolve in implementation.....I think Putoin continues to highlight this for Americans, and its surprising how myppic many are in missing the whole picture.....  Anyone naive enough to think this is a recent permutation of power would probably be well advised to go back at least to the Redistribution of Wealth discussion initiated in the UN and signed off by the US President as a mutual agenda....Obama is nothing more than the next "one in the same" in line to execute the erosion of liberty started with the bold attack of the Constitution started by his predecessor.... THAT was the nuke.... we're in simple mop up at this point....  

Where the heck is spell check for Windows applications.... got to go get my Mac...

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2

I dunno, the government netting 75%, aka 3/4'ths of the profit of this just doesn't seem ethical, this can't be accurate.

No disrespect intended but since when has the Gov't been ethical.  I'd say that's long gone.  Case in point:  Martha Stewart was jailed for doing exactly what members of both houses do at will.  Time will tell.

I do not think the congress will do that. tax . Many members of congress hold dinar.

Do you have a list?

• Upvote 2

No disrespect intended but since when has the Gov't been ethical.  I'd say that's long gone.  Case in point:  Martha Stewart was jailed for doing exactly what members of both houses do at will.  Time will tell.

Do you have a list?

Yes, good points, those that have the gold make the rules.

Yes, good points, those that have the gold make the rules.

Yes jon29 they do hold the gold and its apparent that our politicians whom we have put in charge of our countries finances have betrayed us.  They sold us out for their own self interests and I have a feeling the numbers that do not follow that plan are few.  We now continue to be sheep off to slaughter.  Just look at where American money goes.  Egypt, Afganistan, Pakistan just to name a few.  They receive billions of $$$. What is wrong with us.  Why do we allow this or are we truly sheep waiting in line. The one that gets me the best was sending fighter jets to Morsi the new democratically elected President of Egypt.  One good thing is this week they threw Morsi out of office. Thats significant.  Can you name one high ranking member of the executive branch (USA) who just loves this guy Morsi and had supported him right from the get go?  Take a shot see if you know. 

Edited by jv1054

Do you have a list?

Martha got put in jail not for the insider trading , but for lying about it ..  Vile Nancy Pelosi admits it proudly  ...