Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle 1 IQD RV Opinion

SinjinWolf

Well Eagle1 would wanna brush up on his math .... that is not a trillion ..... that is one billion, twenty five million, seven hundread & twenty eight thousand dollars

Indeed. To put that in perspective 1 billion is 1/10 of 1% (or 1/1000th) of one trillion. Everett Dirkson would be so proud. So Eagle1 is exaggerating the proceeds from Iraq's alleged gold sale by one thousand times. Methinks this is just the tip of his iceberg of exaggeration.

Let's see:

$3.86 rate (unsourced, of course!)

Iraq has $76 trillion total monetary reserves. Is he purposely trying to pass off 76 trillion IQD as dollars.

Let's just say that while I'm not a big fan of bankers in general, I wouldn't even trust this guy to manage a sperm bank!

Just sayin'

- cantinista

• Upvote 3

Question... Or observation...

When we go to our local banks to deposit our IQD, isn't the treasury dept going to keep it as reserve to then trade for oil? So, why the stress over how much USD the CBI has? Shouldn't we be more concerned with how much our local banks have? (And obviously for our non US friends, their local equivalent...)

Just wonderin' out loud...

KK

MADD for Heather

Easy...someone negged you again....??? I think you have a serial negger, negging you everytime you post. I don't understand people, but I like your post's, and postive outlook, so keep it up!!!

I gave you a plus to even you out, and hopefully whoever the person is that is negging you, has run out of neg's!!! :P

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Negger Please!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Question... Or observation...

When we go to our local banks to deposit our IQD, isn't the treasury dept going to keep it as reserve to then trade for oil? So, why the stress over how much USD the CBI has? Shouldn't we be more concerned with how much our local banks have? (And obviously for our non US friends, their local equivalent...)

Just wonderin' out loud...

KK

MADD for Heather

Unfortunately, OPEC countries can only accept USD for oil payments, so the UST has no need for Dinar.

If Iraq had any other export that the US needed, it would build the necessary reserves, if payment was demanded in Dinar.

Since Iraq is a dual currency country, that isn't a likely scenario.

There has never been any factual information ever brought forward to support that claim.

Although we all wish it was true, it is considered to be a Forum Fact, only believed in Dinar forums.

OPEC regulations and IMF requirements prevent that from currently being a reality.

Perhaps that will change in the future, if the USD is replaced by the Dinar as the worlds reserve currency of choice.

Under present regulations, the CBI has to fully back the Dinar with Foreign Reserves.

That is the cause for concern how much Foreign Reserves the CBI has (which are not all in USD).

Can you do online deposits if you open a checking account at a sperm bank?

I believe it is currently a hand's on transaction... :D

• Upvote 3

REALLLLLY???????

”As they dug, they discovered extremely rich veins of gold running through the middle of the streets. At this point, no one really knows how much gold Iraq has in the ground, but when you remember that this area was part of the Garden of Eden, it all makes sense!”

After that statement, this guy lost all credibility.

I guess they can dig up the gold from the streets that Adam And Eve left behind so they can cover a 9.00 rate. Looks like Okie may have been right at the rate.

:lol:

Spotlight on Iraq gold as fog of war lifts

By : JOSÉ L. CARMONA

josec@caribbeanbusinesspr.com; cbprdigital@gmail.com

The recent discovery in Baghdad of what may be one of the world’s largest gold deposits could make Iraq a bigger producer of precious metal than oil, and help it pay its outstanding debt to Western countries stemming from the two Gulf Wars.

What’s more, the gold vein found in an eastern Baghdad neighborhood is expected to increase the area’s real estate prices with the influx of hundreds, if not thousands, of gold seekers, according to a report by another site.com.

As Iraq — with one of the world’s largest untapped oil deposits—continues to increase its oil production output for export, the discovery of large quantities of gold changes the economic landscape for the Middle Eastern country, noted James Méndez, president of Méndez Internet Management Services, an authorized money service business and Iraqi currency broker based in Puerto Rico.

“This means that in addition to large quantities of oil, Iraq will have one of the world’s largest gold deposits, which ensures the country will have plenty of money to pay its debts and to cover the cost of the upcoming revaluation of its currency, which should happen soon,” Méndez told CARRIBEAN BUISNESS online.

Mining operations continue in the upscale Aldajh area after the discovery of the existence of large quantities of gold in the soil, another site.com reported Wednesday.

For more than two years, exploration and drilling have been going on under the streets in the region, extending from Fudhaliyah to Obeidi, where low-lying water channels are used for the diversion of rainwater during flood seasons.

The drilling operations extend for several meters deep into the earth, except for longitudinal drilling spanning more than ten kilometers (6.2 miles), the online report said.

So far the mining has raised thousands of tons of earth, which has been set aside in order to extract the gold particles, the report said.

http://caribbeanbusinesspr.com/news03.php?nt_id=68200&ct_id=1

Yep - it was a surprise to me as well. :o Just goes to show that we need to look for news about Iraq.

I believed before I read Eagle1 that something is going to go down before the end of this month. Now it just adds more spice.

Either way I believe we have a good investment.

• Upvote 6

Eagle1s chat is convoluted .. i think he has confused Dinar amounts with dollars... I come up with Iraq holding about 6Ton of gold NOT 80Ton ! So IF they have all that gold WHY would they hold off the IMF on payments to their loans...Why are they trying to sell more bonds to finance reconstruction projects? BECAUSE they are BROKE!

Soldiers digging foxholes finding viens of GOLD???? Geologically impossible !

$3.86 rate ....This statement alone questions any validity.

The coins they plan are alloy based , not gold.

Dont get sucked in .... This absolutely is a pumper message

I agree. Gotta call BS on this one. A banker that can't do the math?

80 metric tonnes of gold is worth just over $4 Billion - not that big of a deal.

And....not even China has a liquid Trillion $ just laying around looking to get spent on something. Ha!

Edited by fnbplanet

I WOULD THINK THAT IF THE ISSUING OF THE 1, 5, 25 DINAR COINS, BY SEPTEMBER 1ST, WAS ACCURATE AND NOT A RUMOR, THEN THAT WOULD BE IMO A VERY GOOD THING FOR REASON ALREADY STATED. MY QUESTION IS , "SINCE IT WAS STATED THAT SHABIBI HAD SAID THESE COINS WERE TO BE PASSED OUT, DOES EAGLE 1, OR ANY BODY, HAVE A SOURCE FOR THIS INFORMATION; SUCH AS SOME TYPE OF NEWS ARTICLE?" THANKS

Unfortunately, OPEC countries can only accept USD for oil payments, so the UST has no need for Dinar.

If Iraq had any other export that the US needed, it would build the necessary reserves, if payment was demanded in Dinar.

Since Iraq is a dual currency country, that isn't a likely scenario.

There has never been any factual information ever brought forward to support that claim.

Although we all wish it was true, it is considered to be a Forum Fact, only believed in Dinar forums.

OPEC regulations and IMF requirements prevent that from currently being a reality.

Perhaps that will change in the future, if the USD is replaced by the Dinar as the worlds reserve currency of choice.

Under present regulations, the CBI has to fully back the Dinar with Foreign Reserves.

That is the cause for concern how much Foreign Reserves the CBI has (which are not all in USD).

I believe it is currently a hand's on transaction... :D

This is not the way it has been speculated(or rumoured). The speculation is that the UST would destroy the dinar in exchange for USD oil credits to be used in the future. If there is any truth in this then I would suspect that a similar agreement has been made with China and that being the case I would think that all dinar outside Iraq would end up in either the US or China.

It is the only basis that would support the rates being speculated. If Iraq only has to fund in country, it is a whole new ball game.

• Upvote 2

While I do not agree with rockfl9 100%, I to doubt the $3.86 initial rate as well as the Gold in the Streets. I am not a Golf Vet(to old) but I have talked to many who were in the street fighting and have heard not a whisper of anyone finding gold while digging fighting positions. I understand this does not make his claim false, it only tends to make me suspect of such rumers. All we can do is consider all rumers as possible puzzle parts and file them accordingly.

While I do not agree with rockfl9 100%, I to doubt the $3.86 initial rate as well as the Gold in the Streets. I am not a Golf Vet(to old) but I have talked to many who were in the street fighting and have heard not a whisper of anyone finding gold while digging fighting positions. I understand this does not make his claim false, it only tends to make me suspect of such rumers. All we can do is consider all rumers as possible puzzle parts and file them accordingly.

I'm putting this one in File 13. Urban warfare with foxholes? 35-37 trillion dinar outside of Iraq? Grade school math? $5 trillion in US banks? Thanks, but no thanks.

• Upvote 1

Eagle1s chat is convoluted .. i think he has confused Dinar amounts with dollars... I come up with Iraq holding about 6Ton of gold NOT 80Ton ! So IF they have all that gold WHY would they hold off the IMF on payments to their loans...Why are they trying to sell more bonds to finance reconstruction projects? BECAUSE they are BROKE!

Soldiers digging foxholes finding viens of GOLD???? Geologically impossible !

$3.86 rate ....This statement alone questions any validity.

The coins they plan are alloy based , not gold.

Dont get sucked in .... This absolutely is a pumper message

The veins are usually found with the quartz, But I have seen and witnessed a gold mining club in So cal go to the Mojave desert and dig in the sand and find gold. A lot of work for little gold but they did find Gold!

Hardley impossible Rockfl9

• Upvote 1

How else do you find gold? All the old pictures show miners with picks and shovels. Those tools are for digging holes.

There was also an article awhile back that said gold was found in the sewer, but if these claims were true. Wouldn't we be reading more about roads being dug up? I don't know about you, but I would be digging up the road.

The veins are usually found with the quartz, But I have seen and witnessed a gold mining club in So cal go to the Mojave desert and dig in the sand and find gold. A lot of work for little gold but they did find Gold!

Hardley impossible Rockfl9

In support......

There are typical occurrences involved with gold deposits. Load and placer as such have their own particular characteristics but always remember "gold is where you find it". One of our family claims consist of a deposit distributed in pockets outside quartz veins and peppered throughout the common granite.

Revelation 18:16:“…That great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!” 18:18 “…What city is like unto this great city!” 18:19 “Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich….” 18:23 “…Thy merchants were the great men of the earth…”

It is prophesied that Iraq will be rich once again and will make all kings, nations, and merchants rich because of her riches.

Revelation 18:3 “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her…” 18:15 “The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her…”

It even describes Babylon’s(Iraq) exports and ISX, (Iraqi Stock Exchange).

Rev. 18:12-13:

“The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.”

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

This is not the way it has been speculated(or rumoured). The speculation is that the UST would destroy the dinar in exchange for USD oil credits to be used in the future. If there is any truth in this then I would suspect that a similar agreement has been made with China and that being the case I would think that all dinar outside Iraq would end up in either the US or China.

It is the only basis that would support the rates being speculated. If Iraq only has to fund in country, it is a whole new ball game.

I am painfully aware of that rumor, as is everyone in dinar land.

All of the improvements in production, and they still can't feed their people, and the GOI runs deficits.

Why, or how could they afford to take in less for payments than they currently are now, and still continue to develop.

The CBI is required to back the exchange rate at 100%. That is what all the noise about increasing Foreign Reserves is about.

They are finally able to do so, with additional reserves left over for future expansion.

Currently, if they abide by the restrictions placed on them by those they have borrowed from, they can support the value by approximately 130%. If you figure on 1200 dinar to a dollar, the value could be supported to the level of 1200 - (1200 x .30). I believe that would work out to a new ratio of around 800:1.

A 30% increase in value at one time is a very large revaluation. That is 400 dinar increase for every dollar invested, and it should increase periodically after that. Currently, there are no other bank generated profit options with that great of a return that I am aware of.

Even with the gold that is touted in the similar rumor that started this thread; think about it... Iraq is in the middle of the area that is a part of the oldest reported history of the world. They have had longer to mine and produce gold than any other area in the known galaxy. There is great potential, but absolutely minimum cooperation at doing anything that is beneficial to the country, at the expense of lining the leader's pockets. And this is not a new dynamic. Iraq has more experience at being a failed civilization than any other failed civilization in history.

The US and China are far more likely to forge any three way deals with Kurdistan, where civilization isn't as mich of a foreign concept as it is in the rest of the country. Sadly, they haven't...

The rumor that the UST would pay for the RV in exchange for gold, according to all unfurnished proof, is nothing else than social engineering for profit.

The country has tremendous potential; the same great potential that they have possessed since Biblical times. Yet, against all historical precident, they harness less of that in the 21st century than they did in the time Christ walked the earth.

There is a vast opportunity for them to increase the value of the currency, but they have to put the groceries in the bag; before anyone can tote it home.

There are truly enough tangible assets for them to have future wealth, without having to resort to unfounded rumors to justify a belief that the currency value will eventually increase. But it is far more likely to happen the proven way; improving production and the plight of their people first.

It is hard to produce the economy that is touted to be the richest in the world, depending on a population that is potentially on the edge of civil war.

Edited by Dalite
  • Upvote 1

But if I had gazillions of pounds of GOLD in the coffers why on EARTH would I want to buy US dollars or Canadian dollars or ANYone elses dollars that are unstable and/or depreciating? Why not just simply sit on all that gold and SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Grounded folks dont get your panties bunched up yet, somethings got to happen soon thow.They have already talked to much crap to there people.They wont lose face in country. B)

based on my own experience in the military with ME men I have LONG stated that "saving face" is a MAJOR part of the ME mindset.....

thanks for the post... :salute::eagle:

• Upvote 1