Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 7/18/12

TexasGranny

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] morning all!

11:36 AM [myst] delta22 yes.....as long as we are out in town....why not?   

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] ok official chat time, no typing for a few minutes please

11:36 AM [Adam Montana] I know we usually do the weekly chats a little earlier, so I apologize for running behind this morning

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] here's the summary: Ramadan.

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] that'

11:37 AM [Adam Montana] s pretty much it for the next 30 days   

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] I believe we have seen a TON of progress in the last year! The CBI has stated that they are not going to wait for Parliament to agree before they make a move on the Currency

11:38 AM [Adam Montana] everywhere I look this morning I see Iraq refering to their WEALTH. I will post a few articles on my blog http://dinarspeculation.com so you can check them out

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] you'll see what I'm talking about there. They keep talking about their WEALTH and their RICHES - they state that Iraq should be one of the richest countries in the world, they state that they are sitting on vast resources worth tons of cash, and they state that they are focused on getting the HCL taken care of

11:40 AM [Adam Montana] inflation is lower in June than it was in May, showing that they are STILL moving in the right direction

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] and one more thing that caught my attention is the fact that they are talking about how much it will cost them to bring out new currency

11:41 AM [Adam Montana] one article specifically mentioned 172 billion Dinars

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] Now, with inflation going down, the HCL getting closer to being resolved, the fact that they keep talking about their WEALTH.... why would they waste 172 billion dinars on swapping out currency if they were just going to keep the value the same?

11:42 AM [Adam Montana] I don't think that makes sense. The only way this plan makes sense is if they are planning on raising the value of the Dinar, and if they do that WE MAKE MONEY. (So do they, of course! :lol: )

11:43 AM [Adam Montana] So, to all the l0psters out there... I can't wait until the day I get to say "HA! Told ya!"

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately, I'm very sure that that day is not going to be today nor any of the next 30 days, because mark my words: NOTHING BIG will happen during Ramadan.

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] that's not exactly a bad thing, because while I don't believe a major change will happen or be announced during Ramadan, it is a great opportunity for deals to be prepared and plans to be made.

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] Ramadan starts tomorrow and ends Saturday August 18

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] while the GOI has stopped making a big deal about September, it's still very possible for a big bang anytime between August 19 and September. So let's stay positive and give them the moral support they need to get this thing done. Iraq, I'm rooting for you!   

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] ok, let's get some Q&A action here. TG, are you giving me the questions today?

11:46 AM [TexasGranny] Dinarkicker: why do McDonalds Hamburgers never go bad?

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] I'll take that as a yes, thank you!   

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] DK, I have no idea. :lol: Next please!

11:47 AM [TexasGranny] cajunrescuemedic: How current is the intel coming from Iraq, assuming it is correct...could it be days or even weeks old?

11:48 AM [Adam Montana] that's a good question, but I think the answer is easy. The "intel" wew get is in the form of news articles (which are released whenever they feel like it) and announcements (which are announced whenever they feel like it.)

11:50 AM [Adam Montana] so really... we have no "intel" other than what they choose to share with us. I think we can be reasonably confident that when they choose to raise the value, we will know about it relatively fasst - it is a big deal and it's not going to be done quietly! In other words... who cares about how fresh the "intel" is - none of it matters until we get to cash in. Thanks for the question!

11:50 AM [Adam Montana] next please

11:50 AM [TexasGranny] TimS: Haven't heard much about the HCL lately, even less about the census. At one time, the GOI said they needed to do a new census in order for the HCL monies to be distributed correctly....is this true?

11:51 AM [Adam Montana] I honestly don't know for sure about the Census. It makes sense, but I haven't heard anything that says for certain that they must do a census before implementing the HCL

11:51 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

11:51 AM [TexasGranny] Candy01: Well I guess with Ramadan starting this week, it's at least until mid August before the possiblity of an RV. Do you think it's still possible for an RV in September or October?? Thanks for all you do.

11:51 AM [Adam Montana] I do think it's posssible! You are right about Ramadan - I don't expect anything huge to happen over the next 30 days.

11:51 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

11:51 AM [TexasGranny] magawatt: The giant tv screen erected in Baghdad is reminiscent of reports of large screens put up in the past. Do you think there is any "RV" connection with this one?

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] No, but I'm sure there are a few gurus out there that will say there's a connection. Will they use it to help educate people after / during the RV? Of course! They will also use newspapers, TV, radio, etc.

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

11:53 AM [TexasGranny] Skitealwedrop: I think that we all need a dose of reality this week, Adam. What do you have for us? To be honest I'm over the Guru chat and the never ending meaningless articles.

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] You're 100% right - the never-ending articles and guru-babble can be exhausting and I encourage everyone to just take some time away from it. The bottom line is that Iraq is moving in the right direction, and all the rumors in the world won't get you closer to cashing in. When Iraq is ready to do this, they will, and I'll send you an email. And a text message, if you are a VIP member. Cheers!

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

11:55 AM [TexasGranny] DiveDeepSix: Hey Captain, thanks again for all you do. Quick question on the forex screens over seas, I know the IQD isn't traded on forex yet, but is there any truth to these rumors that you have seen?

11:55 AM [Adam Montana] The IQD is not being traded on any forex, despite the rumors. Next please!

11:55 AM [TexasGranny] jas428: Hello, could you clarify whether or not you've seen the ghost article that is currently getting everyone all psyched up that Kap has referred twice to now...the supposed article about "keeping the 50 and 250 denoms in circulation, etc etc?" I've seen no such article for proof but because he references it several times, its causing quite the mis-led stir these days. Thanks. You commented briefly last week that it was a positive thing that the deleting the zeros might not go through (something to that effect)n can you comment further on why you feel that way? I agree but so many people feel its a positive plan so your insight is appreciated.

11:57 AM [Adam Montana] If they don't delete the 0's, but introduce new denominations, and allow all bills to hold face value, that will be a straight RV. If they introduce new denominations but remove the value of the old (current) notes, that is a 0-gain 0-loss l0p. It's really that simple.

11:57 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

11:57 AM [TexasGranny] Chopper2245: Adam thanks for the wednesday chats i look forward to them! I have been out of the loop for awhile so im just wondering do they have the new currency already done so they can RV after ch7 is released? and final question,do you think we will see an rv before 2013? thanks for being here for all of us godbless and GOOO RV

11:59 AM [Adam Montana] I'm positive that they have the new currency ready to go, at this point it's a matter of Chapter 7 and the HCL. REgarding "when" we are going to see those new notes - they originally said September, now they are saying early 2013, and in another article they said it would take 2 years to get them out so that would put us into 2014. Now... which of those is accurate? I don't think any of them reflects the TRUE intent of Iraq, and I find that to be a positive thing

12:00 PM [Adam Montana] if they had ONE story and stuck to it, I would believe it... but that's not the case. They bounce all over hte place with conflicting stories, as if they had something to hide. If the plan is to dramatically increase the value of the Dinar, they DO have something to hide! They don't want that announced, because massive amounts of speculation would occur and it would drive down the value. They want the opposite to happen.

12:00 PM [Adam Montana] Next please!

12:01 PM [TexasGranny] Jon29: Good morning Adam, hope the day is starting out well! As far as dinar revalues (not to cover old ground), I believe it was mentioned (a) .10 Usd Rv 'out of the gate' was possible. Taking into consideration Iraq's present state of affairs economically, politically and globally, do you hold this to be a 'best beginning' for the developing country to maintain stability and security as a nation and in the marketplace or do you have other ideas (pro or con) to share? Thanks for exploring the possibilities and have a great Wednesday!

12:03 PM [Adam Montana] I think a ten cent RV makes a lot of sense, especially if it happens AFTER they move the value from 1166:1 to 1000:1. A ten cent RV then becomes simple math for everyone involved. Is that the way it will happen? I can't tell you for sure, but it makes more sense to do that than it does to slam the value up to $3.86. They get an increase in value, they get to retain control, and the math is easy enough for EVERYONE to understand, which will assist in making the move successful

12:04 PM [Adam Montana] That was the last one! My advice at this time is to ignore the gurus for the next 30 days... nothing is going to happen during Ramadan. I'll still do the weekly chats, just don't expect anything huge   

12:04 PM [Adam Montana] thanks everyone! HAve a great day and weekend :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

This is the perfect time to take a break from this madness, if you're tired of reading the same articles over and over, like Adam said nothing will happen until mid August, and if something happens you'll know about it, there will people screaming all across the country, :lol: thanks for the chat.

Edited by TonyDownTheShore
  • Upvote 1

Adam, thanks for this morning's chat. This sounds like a good time to head for Vegas for the long weekend. Don't worry will have my phone just in case the message comes in. However, the September train still looks like it's on schedule. TG thanks for the post. GoooooRrrrrrVvvvvvv. :bravo:

• Upvote 1

It's Because They Don't Use Any Pork In Their Patties ! ;)

thanks for the chat Adam, and for the post TG!

And We All Know What Happens When Pork Goes Bad .....

89762_pig_big.jpg

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

It's Because They Don't Use Any Pork In Their Patties ! ;)

And We All Know What Happens When Pork Goes Bad .....

89762_pig_big.jpg

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

:D :D :D

Ughhh...does cisole look like that...? piggy goes bad to ugly lol

This is the perfect time to take a break from this madness, if you're tired of reading the same articles over and over, like Adam said nothing will happen until mid August, and if something happens you'll know about it, there will people screaming all across the country, :lol: thanks for the chat.

I will be taking a month off the ride but will peek time to time :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the positive, realistic and honest chat Adam. I do believe that we will make a profit at some point. Iraq has had many difficult political and financial obstacles to overcome, post war. The Iraqi's are on the right track. Go Iraq!

Thanks to Granny for bringing chat this week and putting out fires amongst members when necessary. Your pretty cool TG. Come to Dallas and we'll find you a dance partner. :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam.It's nice to have someone as grounded as yourself,no backscreens,no alredy happened just waiting for it to show.LOL and to think sheeple hang on to every word(GARBAGE)out of these Guru's mouths.Sad but true.GO RVVVV.

• Upvote 3