Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations is concerned about the situation in Iraq

1/11/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - (Rn), the Special Envoy of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, the International Organization for concern about the current situation in Iraq. Martin Kobler said in a press statement he made ​​in Erbil, that "the the United Nations is concerned about the current situation in Iraq, "calling on" the political parties and their leaders to find common points among them and resolve the current crisis in the country. " The Kubler to "welcome the international organization to hold the conference proposed national Iraqi political parties", alluding to the "belief usefulness Congress is expected to reach solutions. " He added by saying that "Iraq has a constitution that provides for the separation of powers and independence and the rule of law", stressing "the importance of handling the Iraqi parties and their leaders in a spirit of cooperation, dialogue and agreement among themselves." The Iraqi Interior Ministry has announced in the (119 / 12/201) for the issuance of arrest warrant against Tarek al-Hashemi in accordance with Article 4 (terrorism), as offered to the confessions of three members of the protection of al-Hashemi in which they Petklifam by Hashemi to carry out assassinations and detonate explosive devices since 2009. He denied Hashemi, the charges against him and questioned the confessions presented by the Iraqiya television Monday to members of the protection they said they were "carrying out the killings on his orders," and demanded the transfer of the investigation to the Kurdistan region. Hashemi of the leaders of the Iraqi bloc, a group of secular nature, and joined reluctantly to the unity government led by al-Maliki. boycotted the Iraqi sessions of Representatives The Minister recently complaining they are being marginalized, although it the largest single bloc in the Council. intensified the political struggle between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his rivals in the fragile agreement to share power in conjunction with the withdrawal of the last U.S. troops from Iraq. and being politicians, senior Iraqi talks with al-Maliki and other leaders to contain the situation for fear of exacerbating the crisis that could push Iraq back into the midst of sectarian unrest. From: Hassan Repin, see: Aso Haji

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=38470#ixzz1jBTggIQ6

• Upvote 1

The United Nations is concerned about the current situation in Iraq, Nooo, really. I said it before and I'm going to say it again,"WE LEFT THERE TOO SOON AND DIDN'T GET IT ALL SQUARED AWAY" and now they are back to there old middle eastern tricks.

Couldn't agree with you more. Obama is a total moron.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

How do you "make" a country allow you to stay, if they don't want you to be there????. We (President Bush) upfront agreed to this timetable you really can't unring that bell. Consider this, you are in a country trying to keep citizens safe. You come upon an insurgent and you kill him/her. How would you like to be tried for murder in Iraq with no immunity? Now that we are out, when we go back in, we won' thave to do this alone, and we bring our immunity with us! Just saying

• Upvote 10

I guess there was a lot of countrys during wwII that wanted the Germans out of them. But they didn't go did they. Its called military might. If we didnt leave because the powers that be thought we were not ready to leave, because it was still unstable, do you think we would have been thrown out? No, military might. Do you think we would not have immunity. Of course we would, military might.

We where at war, we are in charge, not the enemy....I think we should have stayed longer and kicked some more ass and whipped them into shape a bit more before we left. The country is totaly unstable, it shows they cant even organize a piss up in a brewery whitout our instruction. The only thing I didnt like was loosing our people over there. :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How do you "make" a country allow you to stay, if they don't want you to be there????. We (President Bush) upfront agreed to this timetable you really can't unring that bell. Consider this, you are in a country trying to keep citizens safe. You come upon an insurgent and you kill him/her. How would you like to be tried for murder in Iraq with no immunity? Now that we are out, when we go back in, we won' thave to do this alone, and we bring our immunity with us! Just saying

Yes, and we could have stayed another 30 years and nothing would change. You cannot change behavior that has been part of a culture for centuries.

But, of course, any moron would know that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I guess there was a lot of countrys during wwII that wanted the Germans out of them. But they didn't go did they. Its called military might. If we didnt leave because the powers that be thought we were not ready to leave, because it was still unstable, do you think we would have been thrown out? No, military might. Do you think we would not have immunity. Of course we would, military might.

We where at war, we are in charge, not the enemy....I think we should have stayed longer and kicked some more ass and whipped them into shape a bit more before we left. The country is totaly unstable, it shows they cant even organize a piss up in a brewery whitout our instruction. The only thing I didnt like was loosing our people over there. sad.gif

Lomey Goat wth all due respect... The War Was OVER! Agreements were made...

The UN needs to step back in if necessary. They have the immunity of "military might" not us.

• Upvote 2

We where at war, we are in charge, not the enemy....I think we should have stayed longer and kicked some more ass and whipped them into shape a bit more before we left. The country is totaly unstable, it shows they cant even organize a piss up in a brewery whitout our instruction. The only thing I didnt like was loosing our people over there. :(

it's jerks like you that make this life hard to cope with. Your one of the war mongers that think every time something isn't done to your liking it should be met with force. We was in the war because France and the other Countries needed our help. And we volunteered.

Iraq didn't ask for our help. They were fine the way they were. It is our greedy Politicians that saw a bundle to be made with this war so they created a reason to go in there. Now "YOU" say we didn't mess them up enough! Big man. We are the Untied States and we can do anything we want. Really! Wait the day we mess with china, then get on your knees and pray to God to forgive you. Because there won't be any place to hide.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

it's jerks like you that make this life hard to cope with. Your one of the war mongers that think every time something isn't done to your liking it should be met with force. We was in the war because France and the other Countries needed our help. And we volunteered.

Iraq didn't ask for our help. They were fine the way they were. It is our greedy Politicians that saw a bundle to be made with this war so they created a reason to go in there. Now "YOU" say we didn't mess them up enough! Big man. We are the Untied States and we can do anything we want. Really! Wait the day we mess with china, then get on your knees and pray to God to forgive you. Because there won't be any place to hide.

I suppose dumb a like you run and hide at the first sign of trouble. Better to stay in your own little world. I suppose your one of those anti-war people, never been in the service, or if you were, I suppose you pealed potato's all day. We where not in the war because France and other countrys need our help, your thinking of WWII. We initiated the war and other countrys where with us because we are allies. Didn't you watch the news when the war started, dont you remember us going in to Iraq and start air raids. Its dumb a like you that should not comment on what you dont know anything about. :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You can also stuff this deep into your butt RONBO62 / It was posted on this site.

Zobaie: U.S. troops will return to Iraq remained under Chapter VII

Thursday, December 12 2 / January 2012 07:57

BAGHDAD / With: MP for the Iraqi List, the white Talal Zobaie that U.S. forces would return to Iraq remained under Chapter VII.

Zobaie said to the reporter and the news agency the future, on Thursday, said: "Iraq will face a major challenge if what has to take it out of the seventh item, noting that Americans are people who turned from Iraq Jabra They are waiting for the opportunity to return under any pretext to complete its mission in expanding in the Middle East and will be devour the Iraqi politicians who sow discord among the political blocs and some pretend that Iraq is stable. "

He added, "Although known by everyone that U.S. forces in Iraq did not complete their tasks in the area because of it came to Iraq, did not implement its plans strategic long-term target of some countries in the region, pointing out that America is waiting on the opportunity that had offered her some Iraqi politicians to return again and consolidate the troops will stay again for a long time, and this issue brought the concern to the government and the Iraqi people from the survival prospects of Iraq under Chapter VII and the lack of full national sovereignty in order to return to the Arab and international community and regain its health and strength again, especially economic power. " ( (Finished) Osama Al-Husseini

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I suppose dumb a like you run and hide at the first sign of trouble. Better to stay in your own little world. I suppose your one of those anti-war people, never been in the service, or if you were, I suppose you pealed potato's all day. We where not in the war because France and other countrys need our help, your thinking of WWII. We initiated the war and other countrys where with us because we are allies. Didn't you watch the news when the war started, dont you remember us going in to Iraq and start air raids. Its dumb a like you that should not comment on what you dont know anything about. :P

Here is a case of a direct insults to another member, not liking you very much there lomeygoat but I can tell by your demeanor that you could careless. I for one disagree with both of some of your comments and agree to some of them but by both of you attacking each other doesn't really serve well, JMO. If the mods care to listen to me I would start heading you to the door for this one.

Have a good day....

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Here is a case of a direct insults to another member, not liking you very much there lomeygoat but I can tell by your demeanor that you could careless. I for one disagree with both of some of your comments and agree to some of them but by both of you attacking each other doesn't really serve well, JMO. If the mods care to listen to me I would start heading you to the door for this one.

Have a good day....

Well said, mu friend.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Have a good day....

So Ronbo62 gets a pat on the back for his outburst.

Your right, I couldnt care less on this count.

Dont, see any insults on any of my other posts do you.

This guy just pushed the wrong buttons. :blink:

Well said, mu friend.

CARRELLO :P

This guy just pushed the wrong buttons.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can really tell you are passionate about your position! that being said......How is it, that, ...... YOU! get to call someone a "Dumb A" because they dont agree with you? There are folks a whole-lot smarter than you that have the same opinion. Are they dumb a as well? just saying

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy just pushed the wrong buttons. :blink:

CARRELLO :P

This guy just pushed the wrong buttons.

You have a real problem of not reading people complete comment, if you had you would have seen that I was not happy with the one that you were cursing at either. Hey I at least got one thing right in your eyes when I said you would careless. Hey just apologize for cursing and try to be more cordial and things would move much better for you, just trying to help. You can stand up to your beliefs without being a ______!

PS, thanks for the neg you gave both Carrello and me, by the way that sarcasm.

Again, have a good day..

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I woke up this morning to this and could not believe my eyes. We didn't go to war to help France or other countries. Judging by your outlook on America and War..America could give two s about any other country. We went to war with Germany to ensure that all of Europe didn't become Germany. To protect out borders from Germany being able to deploy ships easily from the tip of Africa and Britain/ England. And Iraq was fine the way it was? So let me get this straight, its not OK for America to go to war with Iraq, but its OK for a dictator of Iraq to kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims, just because they arent Shiites, or sunnis? This war caused far less damage than that of what that idiot did to his own people. If you havent been paying attention, which obviously you havent because such an ignorent statement would never be made. America has been nothing more than interested in protecting those who cant protect themselves in other countries. I.e. jewish people, African people, and the list goes on. I dont mean to "attack you" but your ideals and manifested thoughts are so entirely messed up that you need to go back to 5th grade history. You saying that disrespected all the Americans Who died on September 11th. and all the Americans who gave their lifes to ensure a dictator would never be able to kill thousands of his people again. Oh AND BTW the chinese are all about honor, and self sacrifice. Im sure if we went to war with them, and a civilian like yourself came running up to the first chinese troop saying oh thank you for cleansing my country the chinese would Shoot you in your head before they killed an american war prisoner. You are a coward.

• Upvote 4

I woke up this morning to this and could not believe my eyes. We didn't go to war to help France or other countries. Judging by your outlook on America and War..America could give two s about any other country. We went to war with Germany to ensure that all of Europe didn't become Germany. To protect out borders from Germany being able to deploy ships easily from the tip of Africa and Britain/ England. And Iraq was fine the way it was? So let me get this straight, its not OK for America to go to war with Iraq, but its OK for a dictator of Iraq to kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims, just because they arent Shiites, or sunnis? This war caused far less damage than that of what that idiot did to his own people. If you havent been paying attention, which obviously you havent because such an ignorent statement would never be made. America has been nothing more than interested in protecting those who cant protect themselves in other countries. I.e. jewish people, African people, and the list goes on. I dont mean to "attack you" but your ideals and manifested thoughts are so entirely messed up that you need to go back to 5th grade history. You saying that disrespected all the Americans Who died on September 11th. and all the Americans who gave their lifes to ensure a dictator would never be able to kill thousands of his people again. Oh AND BTW the chinese are all about honor, and self sacrifice. Im sure if we went to war with them, and a civilian like yourself came running up to the first chinese troop saying oh thank you for cleansing my country the chinese would Shoot you in your head before they killed an american war prisoner. You are a coward.

Well said 'nick.powell52, now that's the way this should have been approached, thanks for not cursing, there are ladies on this site so thanks again..

• Upvote 4

Well said 'nick.powell52, now that's the way this should have been approached, thanks for not cursing, there are ladies on this site so thanks again..

No problem, I'm sure there are alot of retired military members on this site who post, and after serving 4 years in the Marine Corps, I understand that it is hard to overcome the militaristic speech impediment of cussing every two words after getting out, especially if you were in for 20 years, haha. I hope the moderators have some leniency to those members when something gets to them personally! I know when i first got out it was hard to refurbish my etiquette!

hmmm....actually....

On December 7, 1941, while German armies were freezing before Moscow, Japan suddenly pushed the United States into the struggle by attacking the American naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Four days later Hitler declared war on the United States. President Roosevelt called on Congress for immediate and massive expansion of the armed forces. Twenty years of neglect and indifference, however, could not be overcome in a few days.

http://www.worldwariihistory.info/WWII/United-States.html

Edited by therichman

On December 7, 1941, while German armies were freezing before Moscow, Japan suddenly pushed the United States into the struggle by attacking the American naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Four days later Hitler declared war on the United States. President Roosevelt called on Congress for immediate and massive expansion of the armed forces. Twenty years of neglect and indifference, however, could not be overcome in a few days.

http://www.worldwariihistory.info/WWII/United-States.html

Its very sad that you believe America entered into WW2 because of japan. In no way shape or form did the U.S feel that japan was anywhere close to being a major threat to US Foreign Policy and Border Security. Suicide Attacks by pilots who didn't have enough fuel to make it back to Japan or their carriers proved that the Japanese had no means to be involved in a war with the U.S. without backing from none other than GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY: HENCE why it only took the USMC island campaign and 2 Bombs to make Japan Surrender. Why didn't you include that in your Google article? oh that's right. Because all you did for research was Google it. You can sit there all day and try to say that America entered WW2 because of japan. But its no where close to being the reason. Once the U,S realized that the Europeans could not hold there fronts is when we got involved. Thats when we evacuated thousands of french and British and replaced them with our soldiers. All Europe did was give America time to prepare for war. Do yourself a favor and order WW2 in color from the history channel. Then come back to me and try an argument, Japan was not the real enemy. Germany was.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No problem, I'm sure there are alot of retired military members on this site who post, and after serving 4 years in the Marine Corps, I understand that it is hard to overcome the militaristic speech impediment of cussing every two words after getting out, especially if you were in for 20 years, haha. I hope the moderators have some leniency to those members when something gets to them personally! I know when i first got out it was hard to refurbish my etiquette!

Hey believe me I curse myself, a person almost hits me on the road or when expressing myself to the guys when telling a story but typing on a forum...you really need to make it an effort when typing. I don't want him band but there are ladies on here that this Texan believes should be respected, I could careless about the guys..... :P

Edited by Stryker365

Hey believe me I curse myself, a person almost hits me on the road or when expressing myself to the guys when telling a story but typing on a forum...you really need to make it an effort when typing. I don't want him band but there are ladies on here that this Texan believes should be respected, I could careless about the guys..... :P

Texan huh? funny you say that im moving to Texas in February, Frisco to be exact. Cannot wait to live there! such and amazing place compared to Connecticut !