Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations is concerned about the situation in Iraq

The problem is I don't need links. When America uses ONE branch of the military to CONTAIN a whole country from expanding a war in the pacific, BUT utilizes All branches of military service to stop the occupation of Germany in Europe.. well thats all the proof you need. Your gonna need a billion links to prove to me that Japan was more of a threat than Germany. Period. End of story. So please, Keep posting your links about how you think America Entered into WW2 because of Japan. Our involvement in WW2 was imminent. Regardless of whether Japan attacked us or not.

Mr obvious :o:blink::unsure:

"I think its OK because the USA doesn't go around threatening other nations with nuclear weapons".........................That's right...cuz we are the only nation that has actually used a nuclear weapon in an act of war

"Well now Iran is threatening to kill millions of Israelis"...You are probable reffering to media hyped quote that they would "wipe Israel off the map"...might want to investigate that POOR translation

"Why do people get the impression that America is just some big bully who randomly picks on other countries"....................Because we do

" fascist or dictator starts killing thousands of people just because of religious views or for no other good reason"..............you don't really believe that do you?

" All these idiots say "oh America invaded Iraq because of the chance to make money"...................Have you actually read any news about Iraqi oil development / infastructure?

"We fought in Iraq to improve peoples lives their."..............I thought it was because Saddam had WMD's....(not)

Got a question for you.................................Do you actually work for CNN.....Fox.......Or one of the other propaganda machines?.....Just curious

my question to you is do you, WOW.

My apologies. Lost my cool when such ignorence was thrown my way, everyone who served in Iraq and Afghanistan know why we fought, and still fight, and it is not for oil. It's to protect our families and fellow americans back home. It's just unfortunate that someone could know nothing about the war, then try to argue with someone whose seen it first hand as to why they were there fighting. And the only thing they have are news articles made up by people just as mentally handicapped as themselves. I just hope someday reality will smack them in the face. Until then ...

How about page 1, post 18 is the one you are referring too that I made to him and you expect me to know that he was going to say something two pages later that would put him in a category with you. So because of this you call me a Hypocrite.

Dude I have been at the hospital visiting my Mother that is going thru cancer treatment as all of this was going on but thanks for the bashing...

I am truley sorry about your mother. I hope all goes well for her.

O.K. lets drop the subject, sorry if I offended, didnt mean to at all.

Lets hope for an RV soon....need it.