Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce 1-09-2012

Papster

Thank you for the post Paps.... :) I am not sure about this one though, especially when I am hearing much higher numbers from Bulldog, and Johhnywg, but would be okay at the $3.41. :lol::lol:

Too old for back flips, and not sure even at $3.41 would make up for all this brain damage, but take what we can get, and sue Iraq later for mental abuse!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm just not understanding why with the choice, Iraq would choose such a low RV of their currency at anything less than Saudis dinar value, and Kuwait. In my opinion why Kuwait has such a problem releasing coming to terms with Iraq is because they know exactly whats going to happen, the same thing that happened to them 20 years or so ago. Now Iraq is gonna be Americas Best friend and not Kuwait anymore because Iraq can become more of a world power than any other middle eastern country. And better yet they have Americas Muscle right behind them. id be pissed to if a country that's been laughed at for years is now respected more than my own country,

Edited by nick.powell52
  • Upvote 1

It's articles such as this one which keep lots of people well off balance and uninformed. There's good information here along with the links but, he's way off base in terms of the rate he mentions. I have half a dozen articles saved confirming dollar parity (1:1) as a baseline for this project. Saleh even said, "One dollar per dinar for Jassim..." a long time ago. Then, there's the study conducted by the university a few years ago when this was first introduced which confirmed $1.1734 as being a very stable exchange rate for the future dinar. Scooter put all the numbers together, looked at Iraq's M2, and all the money "shrinked" from the local market and came up with approximately $1.42 (+or-) as an initial rate. Iraq will not hit the market with a $3.00 rate as their economy isn't as stable or developed as it needs to be. However, they absolutely do possess the resources to click off a $5.00 plus rate but, it would kill the economy, and fast, at such a rate just as the silly $.10 rate that Adam Montana suggested a while back would also.

They want to get rid of the dollar, PERIOD, and be able to function in the WTO and $.10 would not accomplish this. Even more so, the local citizens would definitely not even remotely be motivated to use the new dinar if our dollar, the "foreign currency", is still more powerful at the $.10 rate mentioned by Adam. How he completely looked over all these issues which Shabibi and Saleh have metioned as being primary...I just don't know. So, as you can see, we're looking at an initial rate of around $1.17 to maybe, just maybe $1.40 which is perfectly fine by me. Anyone suggesting a rate higher than this should really go back about a year and study all the articles very closely and, then, crunch the current numbers provided already. I hope this helps to keep people grounded who are constantly relying on far fetched guru intel. Most of those guys, if you showed them a huge hole in the wall then told them to look in the mirror...they wouldn't see any difference.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have always supported a rate of $1.67 but a $1 to $1 would be fine. I know that Iraq has to cut over a $1 because there goal is to get the dollar of the streets and they have always maintained the stance of $1 to $1 with no problems so what is an extra $0.47. But $1.47 is right in the middle Iraq would not be wise to RV at $3 but half of that About $1.47 is right on the money. I sure hope someone on this site is right. Hang in there everyone.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!

• Upvote 1