Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq In Civil War today!

Ell123

Not necessarily the media would try to keep this under wraps as long as they can. It would make the Obama administration look bad for leaving Iraq early

Thanks for seeing the Other side of it..

What's interesting is that Randalln made a good point that most of the negative remarks come from accounts with 3-4 letter names and numbers. Hmmmm, let's see, we have a post created by the name of "Ell123" with only 7 posts and a join date of July 30, 2010. <_<

Looks like to me these generated accounts were placed here months/years ago in advance to post when things get close to happening. B)

Im glade Everyone has their own opinion, what would be the point to post a topic like this outta thin air?

I dont' know how anyone would be able to tell the difference. Except for the fact they use more bombs than D.C. the crime rate and violence is probably higher in D.C. It is posts like these that, IMO, only go to feed the negative ninnies because they are supposed to spread negative feelings and fear about the investment. They do not need world peace to increase, only a drive for more money.

Agree!

What's interesting is that Randalln made a good point that most of the negative remarks come from accounts with 3-4 letter names and numbers. Hmmmm, let's see, we have a post created by the name of "Ell123" with only 7 posts and a join date of July 30, 2010. <_<

Looks like to me these generated accounts were placed here months/years ago in advance to post when things get close to happening. B)

That sounds like profiling, and profiling is wrong.

not.

• Upvote 1

Sure has been quiet here for a civil war. I guess I need to grab my bugout bag, run to the helo pad and get out of Baghdad. Thanks for the warning. :lol:

Alalalalalalalalallaalalalalala!!!!! Shoot the infidel !! He's I. The escape pod!!

I just got a call from a friend and was informed the IRAQ went into a Full Blown Civil War today and that it would not last long. He did mention that we still hold a good investment. I pray for Iraq to have peace.

WOW a full blown civil war!

And he knows it wont last long?

Did he make that assesment by sizing up the rock piles and camel cakes?

Look out they are right behind you!

Paranoia wil destroy ya.

Edited by ovarB11

This is rick perry, and mitt romnys falt

Clueless. The war is directed at a Federal level, not at the State level.

For one, it is Republican and conservatives that generally think it's a mistake to come out of Iraq early. Obama made the command decision against all advice from his own Generals and advisors, to appease the left wing so he can salvage his eroding base.

Secondly, American Governors have no authority or control, O will not listen to any conservative, he hates them with a passion and says so.

People like you just take a side and start blaming and repeating the programming you're pumped up with from the completely liberal and tone deaf, ignorant, biased, incorrect and anti-American media. Normally I would say, live and let live, but liberals are destroying not only this country, but it is they who have all the control now and they must take responsibility for the troop removal.

Removing the troops is bad enough, but he announced it long ago, giving the Iranians and other extremists groups a timeline to plan. It is only you that doesn't realize how weak our country looks right now, we are setting up Iraq and ourselves for a fall by drastically decreasing funding, and thus the capability of our all important military, and sending a signal to our enemies that our president is a total puss.

Whose side are you on anyway. What has Rick Perry or Romney done in any way that would incite a civil war in Iraq. You sir, are the definition of a moron. Sorry, but that is my opinion and I think by opening your mouth you have removed any doubt of it.

I'm right, you're wrong, live with it, figure it out, read something besides liberal talking points and you may become enlightened, but at this point if you are making such idiotic comments in front of God and everybody, you're on the Koolaid and not likely to recognize the truth when it's sitting in front of you, slapping you in the face, which it is.

You have a right to your opinion for sure. So do I, and soon I hope the opinion of the American people will result in a little sanity from our leaders for a change. I'd love to hear your "reasoning" behind your statement, because there is no connection, certainly not a direct one, between Perry or Romney and the Iraq war, except that either of them would do the right thing with our military and with Iraq. Obama's agenda is all that matters to him, that is something that you have failed to absorb, thus your shallow and spiteful comment about two very decent men.

WOW a full blown civil war!

And he knows it wont last long?

Did he make that assesment by sizing up the rock piles and camel cakes?

Look out they are right behind you!

Paranoia wil destroy ya.

Its not an opinion but translated info I heard. I didnt say it WAS FACTS just what was told to me, but where his info is coming from sounds to be real intel. I PERSONALLY hope its not true. Ill be the laughn one withn a wk if we dont hear anything about it and im ok with that.

Vastdream. Chil my brotherl. I agree that whoever started this twisted rumor needs to go to the wizard of oz to get a brain. Conservatives, Liberals, its all good. I am a conservative but i still love my liberal sisters and brother. I personally don't smoke anything but I will hoist a glass of good sippin corn whiskey, thats moonshine to y'all, if this comes in that soon.