Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Phone Conversation with my Friend.

seetrader1

And odd how the OP throws in the address of the bank in D.C; like that will give the story more viability. Whatever. I bet that I can make up a FAR better story that that and end up riddled with "+" marks to boost up my rep, but I'm not that hard up for recognition. Anyway.... Chao.

Bravo, randalln, now seetrader1. Anyone recognizing a pattern here?

If Keep does this, I'm moving up to that cabin in the woods till it's over!

The thought crossed my mind. Nice, keen observation on your part, fnb. Cheers and chao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

"The thought crossed my mind. Nice, keen observation on your part, fnb. Cheers and chao. "

Mommy told me that "everybody has a super-power." Mine is pattern recognition.

I still broke my leg wearing a cape and jumping off of the garage.

I recognize now, that gravity is a b*tch.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for sharing that seetrader! One question, did the aunt run into that someone who works for the IMF recently and was told something big was in the works, a possible RV, or was that from a year ago when she first started asking around? Thanks for the positive info! smile.gif

I went ahead and called my friend because i'm leaving for a cotton bowl watch party and won't be able to post later. Go Razorbacks! :D

My friend told me that the Aunt talked to the person from the IMF in late November. The IMF person seemed very excited and thought there was a good chance of things happening sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 4

I went ahead and called my friend because i'm leaving for a cotton bowl watch party and won't be able to post later. Go Razorbacks! :D

My friend told me that the Aunt talked to the person from the IMF in late November. The IMF person seemed very excited and thought there was a good chance of things happening sooner rather than later.

Thanks seetrader for keeping us updated. Have fun at the game but get back here soon please. laugh.gif

Go RV

Bravo, randalln, now seetrader1. Anyone recognizing a pattern here?

If Keep does this, I'm moving up to that cabin in the woods till it's over!

Ha Ha - don't forget Sonny1 - he was ready for dinar bonfire a few weeks ago - thankfully he's happy again. Don't know him, but I'm not happy unless Sonny's happy. Yea, I know...I need therapy. :blink:

• Upvote 2

REALLY Appreciate you're getting back on this! Very stand up! Well, I'm glad it wasn't November 2010! Man all this news/intel especially from people previously skeptical of anything happening soon is pretty exciting! Like fnbplanet says, all we need now is Keep to chime in with some positive intel! That would send us off the edge! lol GO RV!! oh and enjoy the game!! laugh.gif

Ha Ha - don't forget Sonny1 - he was ready for dinar bonfire a few weeks ago - thankfully he's happy again. Don't know him, but I'm not happy unless Sonny's happy. Yea, I know...I need therapy. :blink:

i have dinar bi-polar syndrome, you might be in for a bumpy ride...... :lol:

• Upvote 4

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine of about 20 years who's also invested in the dinar, I'll call him Bill.

Bill told me that a close friend of his(Rob) just surprised him today at lunch by telling him that he had been invested in the Dinar for a couple of years...needless to say they both revealed their little secret and had some good laughs.

Now here's where it gets interesting...Rob's aunt works at 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC....THE WORLD BANK.... He told her about a year ago that she should take a look at the Dinar opportunity... so she started asking people at work if they knew about it and discovered that most had heard about it and many were invested. During her little quest for information she ran into someone who works at the IMF( which is across the street from the World Bank)...that person had no RATE or DATE but did say that something big was in the works and there were plans for a Revaluation.

Just thought I'd share.

" is that your final anther?" ha ha ha! that was a quote from "Jerry Mcguire".

see what i mean? seatrader-you came across as very believable, sincere and honest. Actually, I would go a little bit further and say that your character was written in those simple and brief words. In other words-you are all that and a bag of chips! thanks for the good news and thanks that you are not in it for the props!

Love you, man! :)

REALLY Appreciate you're getting back on this! Very stand up! Well, I'm glad it wasn't November 2010! Man all this news/intel especially from people previously skeptical of anything happening soon is pretty exciting! Like fnbplanet says, all we need now is Keep to chime in with some positive intel! That would send us off the edge! lol GO RV!! oh and enjoy the game!! laugh.gif

Well Keep hasn't been quite a negative lately, that should count as something!

• Upvote 2

You're welcome. :)

Yeah...should be a very exciting game two really good offenses and soft defenses(especially K. States). Probably be a lot of scoring!

• Upvote 1