Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW gone from RVing any minute to we are done and NO RV in the future

steveinfla

I think it's all smoke. Call me crazy or whatever you want but i have a good feeling about this.

I agree with your feelings very much. People are thinking doom and gloom right now, but things are really looking good. I am really excited. Let the celebrating begin real soon, I mean really soon.

The guy is more concerned with his ego than the truth

End Quote

Most "Gurus" are like that.

yep, he has lost it.

Most likely he never had it to begin with.

I agree with your feelings very much. People are thinking doom and gloom right now, but things are really looking good. I am really excited. Let the celebrating begin real soon, I mean really soon.

Hello there... Member since February 2010 and you finally decided to go on and post....Better late than never......Welcome.

• Upvote 1

Terrorist are bombing the capital, Baghdad, daily. Maliki is calling for the heads of his own VP and Parliament for death threats against him (supposedly). It is a complete political meltdown and Maliki is looking no better than Saddam minus a little genocide. And you people think this RV is about to happen?! Get your heads out of the sand! :angry:

So can I safely assume you are sending back every Dinar you ever purchased since it's all falling apart before our eyes? If the answer is yes, then I just might join you. If no, then hang on and help the rest of us make it to the end.

• Upvote 1

So can I safely assume you are sending back every Dinar you ever purchased since it's all falling apart before our eyes? If the answer is yes, then I just might join you. If no, then hang on and help the rest of us make it to the end.

The way people are reacting to all of this seems a little odd to me. A stable Iraq is good news...this is not. It gives me visions of them skipping through mine fields sniffing daisies with their eyes closed. :lol:

I don't think anybody really knows what's going on over there. I know a few soldiers that have been to Iraq and they tell me the people they have met seem to be just harmless people trying to get along day to day hoping for their family to survive another day. In my opinion the bombings can be set up and made to look like all hell is going to break lose. It could be set up smoke and mirrors, or it could be a power struggle on top. One thing I do know is that the CIA knew. Gen. Petreas acknowledged he knew who the bad apple are. Let it play out and stop panicking like Guru Med.

If you didn't invest more than you care to lose then you should be pretty cool headed about this ride. I used to visit these sites daily when I first got on this ride, I followed every post from these idiot gurus, thank god or someone that I only invested what I didn't care to lose so once I saw the truth I backed off and now I only visit these sites about 1 time a week if that. My life is much calmer now not reading all the hype every day, even if you know the guru is lying it still stays on your mind.. I think a few people need to take a step back into reality and get on with your life. This is a good investment but it's crazy over there so it could take a while to payoff. CALM DOWN a little and spend some time with your family and friends. Enjoy life while your waiting for this to come in....

Wag the dog...

The greatest transfer of wealth on the planet is not supposed to be a walk in the park

We live in a instant satisfaction society... When this elusive RV happens you'll be all the more appreciative that its over.

Standby... That is the only advise I can give.

Obviously the owner of this statement never put their Life on the line for our country: "They can HIRE America to Defend Them against IRAN....Win-Win" :rolleyes:

I saw on the news that the Arabs "BIG BROTHER" is up dating their Air Force and buying a boat load of new Jet Fighters to the tune of 84 Billion dollars.

Now, that is Positive News, because their people are happy and have a good Life! One of their own might be getting interested in keeping order! :rolleyes:

The way people are reacting to all of this seems a little odd to me. A stable Iraq is good news...this is not. It gives me visions of them skipping through mine fields sniffing daisies with their eyes closed. :lol:

The way I see it, yes indeed they are skipping through mine fields sniffing daisies with their eyes closed, but right in front of them is Uncle Sam blowing up the mines before they can step on them.

We all want this to happen, but if you ignore the FACTS coming from IRAQ right now you are a fool. We cannot dismiss what we are seeing all around us... Iraq fell apart. The world CANNOT let this government have any increased power. Money is power... it is not going to happen. The worlds safety depends on it. Just think about it.... dont believe anything anyone says..... just use logic and the world since 9/11 and you have your answer.

The government that was set up by the USA has fell apart. These people have never had a democratic government and indeed don't know how to think for themselves. Here we have Republicans, Independents, and Democrats. There you have many religious factions. Baaths, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, and who knows what others. All are wanting to be the majority. Instead of diplomacy though they bomb each other and assassinate, and kill opposition. It will all happen. They are used to this. This has happened in this country since it has been a country. We are focused now or we would never have been interested enough to keep up with it. When the dust settles we will have an Iraqi government. Until that happens we have to let them have thier own brand of political maneuvering. Its just the Muslim way of life. Once they get all this out of their system and the big dawg wins we will see progress. Until then we watch mesmerized what at other times would have just been a blurb on a news reel.

Maybe this should be on it's own thread, but it's possible that good 'ol Med has been listening to what Lindsay Williams has been saying and now he's [finally] getting concerned?

Here's a clip I just got.

Date: Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Subject: NWO report. Dec 20 2011.Pastor Lindsey Williams

To:

WHAT LINDSAY SAID Dec. 20, 2011

*** ALL "Private fortunes" that are secured with PAPER will be LOST by the end of2012.That includes such things as IRAs, 401K plans and Mutual Funds [i.e stock market, commodities exchange, etc].

If you have money tied up in any of the above, you need to get it out now -- no matter what kind of a "hit" you may take. Lindsay said "GET OUT"!

***Do not depend on anything written on a piece of paper. If you can't afford to loose it, get it out ---even the bank.

*** If you are eligible for Social Security, start taking it now, even if it is a reduced amount. It will not be around much longer. [more later]

***When the Federal Reserve starts buying our own debt [i.e. treasury bill offers] we are "done for. It's over". The Fed has been doing this now for one year. In this past year alone The Federal Reserve has "purchased" 3 trillion dollars worth of USA debt. This is as much as China has bought and we owe the Chinese. Of course the Federal Reserve is owned by people like the Rothschild's.

*** The US government intends to devalue the dollar without warning. They will do this in one night in the middle of the night. THIS IS CERTAIN...It will happen when we can no longer pay the interest on our debt. Lindsay's estimate is that this devaluation will be around 40% against the price of gold. He does not know when this will occur, but as of now, it is not planned for the first 3 months of 2012.

***The dollar is going to collapse, but the EURO will collapse first. The collapse of the dollar will be a few weeks after the Euro.

***If possible have cash for 3-6 months on hand [not in bank], and as Lindsay said before, don't have anything in paper you can't afford to loose. Change it into tangible assets, food, gold, silver, land...etc...

<br style=""> <br style="">

***When will Social Security Collapse?

The elite are afraid of the masses waking up. They do not want a revolution. They know when they cut off the checks the "cities will burn" and people will go nuts. So ALL GOVERNMENT CHECKS will continue to arrive until the USA defaults on the national debt. [i.e - can't pay interest. The debt itself will never be repaid. It is too big].

When this default occurs, ANY government check will be cut off. This includes but is not limited to social security, food stamps, Medicare, etc.

***Halliburton in early Dec. 2011 received a US government contract to start hiring staff to start manning FEMA detention centers NOW all over the USA.

*** The elite's plan for the New World Order. Lindsay called this Agenda 2012. Their plan is to create massive worldwide debt before the collapse. They want every country, city, state, bank, etc to have HUGE debts so they can take over. They will say "We bought your debt. We hold your promissory notes. We own you. We now have a New World Order. We have a new currency" so people will have no choice. They will keep holding off on the collapse until they get the massive amount of debt they want. This is why countries like Greece have not been allowed to collapse yet. They wanted as much as Europe as possible to be in the same situation as Greece.

***WORLD WAR III... The elite's plan is for WW III to start this coming fall----in approximately August to October of 2012. They are trying to get IRAN to "fire the first shot". Apparently part of the reasoning behind this is to get Obama re-elected, as no USA president has NOT been re-elected in a time of war. [Lindsay told this a couple of weeks ago, not Dec. 20th]<br style=""> <br style="">

We are caught in the middle?? No, we are safely tucked away in America.. it's the poor citizens of Iraq who are caught in the middle of all this. On another note, has this guy ever been correct on any of his "predictions"..? Didn't think so. So, why would we believe him now about this one? Go RV and God bless! :D

If it's going to RV, it better be within a few weeks. Time is running out. I'm not saying it won't RV. It's not looking good. The odds are decreasing by the day.

Two more high ranking govermnent officials were just gunned down yesterday. The Green Zone near embassy Row is no longer safe. Parliament walked out after disputes. The nation is in danger of splitting up into three countries or civil war. Iraq can't protect it's border with Iran. Iran has increased arms shipments to militants in Iraq.

I have to agree, it seems that "med" has lost it!

But some of the other posts seem to back him up!

I don't know about Lindsey Williams expertise with the Social Security Administration (SSA) but she is way off! I worked for many years with SSA and know that the social security checks will continue. SSA has enough reserves to last until 2040 and then a decision will have to be made regarding the "amount" of the benefits that these future retirees will be entitled to receive, but they will receive benefits! Also, don't believe all the other "crap" she put out. It seems she may have been smoking something that made her hallucinate about current events! Or maybe she wants us to invest all of our money in her organization!

When we cash in (when, who knows?), we will be set for life and so will most of our families, so right now I'm not to worried about SSA beneits in 2040 or later (I won't be around anyway)!

Edited by joseroque

It all sounds wonderful, I hope every day for it to happen. But let's come to reality. Let's say ti RVs at 1-1 where is the money coming from to cover trillions of dinar sudenly turned into dollars? Do you really think they just crank up the printers and make it so? Who supports that exchange rate. All of a sudden trillions of dinar turn into trillions of dollars? Some one has to buy that debt. I have ask this question. No one even attempts to answer. They just kick me out

• Upvote 1

Sounds about right I was not expecting a rv for another 5 to 10 years anyway. I've been on this ride sence march 2004 I can wait!!! Weeeeee!!!!

Man, please if you think it will be another 5 to 10 years away, then you are so clueless.....