Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas DV

bamagirl

I just want to wish you all a very blessed and Merry Christmas!!! You all have become a part of my life this year and I am very grateful for the blessing of so many new friendships. Happy New Years and may it begin with us all having a healthy bank account...I know people get tired of hearing how the dinar RV is a blessing but so many people are planning on doing good things with this that it truly will be a blessing to many not just dinar holders. God bless each and every one of you!!

• Upvote 7

I just want to wish you all a very blessed and Merry Christmas!!! You all have become a part of my life this year and I am very grateful for the blessing of so many new friendships. Happy New Years and may it begin with us all having a healthy bank account...I know people get tired of hearing how the dinar RV is a blessing but so many people are planning on doing good things with this that it truly will be a blessing to many not just dinar holders. God bless each and every one of you!!

Thanks Bama Girl! :) praying and hoping Alabama Wins!! LSU's coach is a jerk!!! He used to be Oklahoma State's coach and I disliked him very then too. :) and Merry Christmas to u too

Edited by BruceV
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Bama Girl! :) praying and hoping Alabama Wins!! LSU's coach is a jerk!!! He used to be Oklahoma State's coach and I disliked him very then too. :) and Merry Christmas to u too

Roll Tide Roll!! All I want for Christmas is a National Championship even if I have to wait til Jan 9 for it!!!

Thanks, Bama and merry chistmas to you and your family as well. This has also become a part of my life and many people on this forum we are ALL in this together and frankly its been one hell of a ride that many of us have almost given up hope, but then there are the ones that are still around here and being active its just awesome. DV Merry christmas to all, the struggle is hard but find hope and faith andd we shall make it in the end.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bamagirl! You are right, this has been much more than just a crazy roller coster ride, many of us have connected to new friends. We've offered emotional support and cyber hugs to those that needed it and encouragement to others-we've also given out the occasional bashing when needed....ha ha. Now tell what other website in the world with this kinda format can make such a claim like that ....no one!

I don't think that Mr. Montana created this website knowing that it would grow into what it has become, not only a place for solid information, but a good place for others to connect. So thank you Adam Montana-you've done a good thing for many.

Hats off to everyone-this is a good place!

The biggest blessing to you all!!!!

Edited by fancy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Bamagirl! You are right, this has been much more than just a crazy roller coster ride, many of us have connected to new friends. We've offered emotional support and cyber hugs to those that needed it and encouragement to others-we've also given out the occasional bashing when needed....ha ha. Now tell what other website in the world with this kinda format can make such a claim like that ....no one!

I don't think that Mr. Montana created this website knowing that it would grow into what it has become, not only a place for solid information, but a good place for others to connect. So thank you Adam Montana-you've done a good thing for many.

Hats off to everyone-this is a good place!

The biggest blessing to you all!!!!

That is so true...sorry I'm out of pluses today, you'll get one tomorrow!

• Upvote 2