Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Dinar Rumors***

easyrider

**WARNING*** approach with caution.

rayren98: NOTICE!!!!*** Today's PTR call POSTPONED to 3 PM.....More News Coming In!**************

CountryGirl59: ::::::: PTR Call postponed until 3 PM EST as news is still coming in don't worry... be happy :::::::::::::

dkcoleman04: Hi RayRen,We don’t see you on this side very often---Hope you are having a great day!!! Are you still excited?

We all want to be too!

dkcoleman04: EXTREMELY excited... for ALL of us! RayRen is Tony at PTR’s brother

11:24 AM [jonnywg] Today is our day. I need not say more. Let us be happy Letus Cry let us pray. The Grinch has restored Christmas. I pray for each and every one of you.

11:36 AM [charm] Hammerman] lets just say i just hung up from jonnywg ,i still cant share but yall listen to what he writes yall be very happy in the next few days ,,,, yall understand more latter today ,,,, all his words are true an lines up with ours ,,his hearts in the right spot ,,,,,,,, it a better day then i thought is was going to be

11:24 AM [jonnywg] Today is our day. I need not say more. Let us be happy Let us Cry let us pray. The Grinch has restored Christmas. I pray for each and every one of you.

[bGG] Real quick though - keep an eye out this morning.

Dec 9 10:55 AM [DOUBLE B] gotcha

Dec 9 10:55 AM [bGG] I have heard a couple of times that things could turn for us this AM...

Dec 9 10:56 AM [bGG] Kinda hard to invest a lot of emotion in this info - but it may be interesting...

11:50 AM [PaPaJack1952] A lot of mis-info will be coming out today so don't buy into it all is good and a go I'm hearing

11:42 AM optomistic1: The Finish PM just announced this is the beginning of the end of the Euro Crisis-CNBC THats the Finland Prime Minister

12:03 PM [GRITS] All bank stocks up!

12:12 PM [texas2050] Cliff notes: Jonnywg says today is our day. Hammerman agrees

12:12 PM [hammerman] texas2050 it could be

12:12 PM[mailboxmoney] i really want to get excited but a little scared to lol

Foreign Affairs parliamentary confirm that Washington has promised to help Iraq out of Chapter VII

09 December, 2011 10:11:00

Confirmed to the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, that the United States is NOW dealing with Iraq as a Sovereign state exercises Full and positive role towards him in the liquidation of the outstanding issues with Kuwait or Iran. Said Ala Talabani, a member of the Committee in a press statement that the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq are carried out according to the agreement signed between the governments in Baghdad and Washington and voted on by parliament on behalf of the people....

http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Dorg.mozilla

Poppy’s update 12/08/11 9:53 PM

[poppy3] this to me is awesome news the story goes like this the pastors daughter inlaw is a customer service rep for turbo tax helping people with problems they run into filling out their form?? OK she goes in and they school her on all the forms and regulation so she can advise the customer. Then today they contact her at around 10am and inform her they have added a section to the tax for software and sent her a copy and it is dedicated solely the whole section to profits made from international currency exchange????? NOW I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT THEY EXPECT FOR ALL OF US TO EXCHANGE OUR CURRENCY BEFORE JAN 1. NOW

THATS GOOD NEWS RICH FRIENDS. POPPY3

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THEY SHOULD DO THIS??? TO ME IF SOMEONE IS BOTHERED BY OUR FLAG FLYING THEN YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO A COUNTRY WHOSE FLAG YOU LIKE. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO.

Please, Vote NO on Fox news then pass this along. It took me 5 seconds to vote.

Go to FOX and vote NO on banning the American flag in America . VOTE!

This is disgusting, to put it mildly. Your voice needs to be heard.

Only 76.15% have voted on the FOX poll to NOT ban the flag in school and

something like 18.0% voted YES, to ban it. What is going on in this country?

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag should be banned in schools in

order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU

and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should

be taken down for no one.

George Soros, Organizing for America , and SEIU, "Service Employee International UNION ",

have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to BAN the American Flag and right

now it is still working (18%).

Take 10 seconds & SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!

GO HERE NOW: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/

VOTE..........and then pass it along!

From Jonnys site:

[NJTXFL] - my gut says we'll either hear that the UN has formally released Iraq from CH7 or, and I think this is the most likely, we'll hear Geithner commit to funding $1Trillion to the EU and since O can't possibly run again if we think he funded this by us taxpayer money,

[NJTXFL] G will have to come out and say that "it's funded via the sale of Iraqi oil" and either of these announcements tells us that we have either RV'd or will in the next few days.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST AQ'S/bggs CHATS IN DINAR RECAPS. SHE WOULD BE UPSET THANKS YOU:

lryan11] A.Q your thoughts.....

A.Q] guys this is breaking news from 5am and part of the meeting the present PM refused and vetoed the new changes to the EU TREATY .......he thoughts are...................................................................The Prime Minister is believed to have refused to compromise on his belief that the European Banking Authority should remain in London and that banks needed to have higher levels of reserves. Furthermore, the Guardian reported, he stood firm over the need for the power of veto on any plans to shift power from a national regulator of financial services to an EU one. Mr Cameron was unapologetic at a dawn press conference in Brussels after 10 hours of talks at a summit in Brussels. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co. ··· g36enecS

[A.Q] now here are the proposed changes.....................this is not all concerning bailout he is saying no he will not change the treaty so i feel he is standing up for the people and against the corp....jmho

[A.Q] SO WHAT ARE THE LIKELY EU TREATY CHANGES? Much closer budgetary co-ordination among the signatories. Automatic sanctions for any country which runs up a deficit of more than 3% of GDP. The tighter fiscal rules include member states passing into law a rule that they will keep their budgets in balance, as measured by annual structural deficit not exceeding 0.5% of nominal GDP. Eurozone countries area and other EU states will confirm with 10 days the provision of up to €200billion to the IMF ensure that it has adequate resources to deal with the crisis. Agreement on an acceleration of the entry into force of the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), targeting July 2012. The existing European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) will remain active in financing programmes that have started until mid-2013. To reassess the adequacy of the overall ceiling of the EFSF/ESM of €500billion in March 2012. Private investors never again to be asked to take losses, as in Greece. A new legal framework paving the way for a financial transaction, or 'Tobin', tax and common corporation tax in the eurozone. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co. ··· g36enecS

[Hey Mama] mammag phoenix was just reading news [Hey Mama] the euro summit didn't do a thing and they aren't going to revisit the issue, according to news, until march

[rileyjones] I guess our 1 trillion held them over

A.Q] GLRYAN...............FEAR IT MUST DO SOMETHING BY THEN UNLESS THE WORLD WILL LET ALLLLLLLL COUNTRIES CONNECTED OR NOT......IMHO

[A.Q] RILEY OFFICIALLY WE HAVE NOT PAID THAT 1T YET

[A.Q] OFFICIALLY WE HAVE NOT............

[rileyjones] A.Q Are you thinking we may not need to?

[DOUBLE B] A.Q I find that very interesting.

[A.Q] I THINK THESE CROOKS WILL DO AND HIDE ANYTHING TO CONFUSE US...PERSONALLY IT IS ALL A WILD GAME TO THEM AND IT TURNED A WRONG WAY NOW THEY MUST CORRECT IT QUICK

[DOUBLE B] A.Q. do you have any idea when they are supposed to pay it ?

[simpleySaid] A.Q didn't you know that CYA is a new three letter agency that has been under cover for years and is just now being brought to the surface....

[A.Q] HOW WILL THEY TELL US IN AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THE US HAS A BAD ECONOMY AND ALL DO NOT KNOW OF THE DINAR? I am somewhat confused on this announcement....the world and we know we are trillons in debt....so someone tweeked a magic wand? so they can not just say we the US paid 1t..............so it will be a good speech but with finesee of some kind...imho

[A.Q] OH GIRL..........I forgot of the CYA division.....

[rileyjones] Can't wait to hear how we saved the world speech!

[bGG] Here's an interesting debate -

[A.Q] IF and when truth comes out it is all a juggling and manipulation of all these currencies

[A.Q] okay shoot BGG and Good morning to you and the MRS

[bGG] Templejc - Both those issues seem on the brink of being finalized. Both are material to our scenario....

[bGG] A recent comment about the pic from out call - Currently the CBI exchange rates are based on one USD, one Canadian Dollar, one Japanesse Yen, etc. When the exchange rate changes it will still be based (in our case) based on 1 USD. So, if the exchange rate is 1 IQD = $4.00 the the CBI will show the following: 1 USD...............0.250000 IQD. What you see in the above photograph is manufactured. It is bunk!!!!

[bGG] Everyone is entitled to their opinion - I would typcially be agree with you. Except that I know and have "vetted" both of the folks bring the pics.

[simpleySaid] A.Q I agree and know that the "truth" will be 50 years down the line when some government offical wants to clear his conscience on his death bed...

[bGG] I also would tend to agree with the mathematical equation - except - are we sure that is how it will be listed??

[bGG] A.Q - GM to you too!!

[A.Q] A game BGG of manipulation and evil

[Huggy Bear] Eventually the truth will come out. Here are the options: We are going to bail out EUrope with 1T and the money will either come off of the top of our RV or from the split on the oil. O wants credit for it and this is how he is going to get it.

[bGG] What if - the equation is based on 1 IQD = (whatever)...Once the field turns they start listing it (based on their own currency vs. whatever they are exchanging to.

[bGG] The CBI website is not a Forex site - there is no way to embed an Excel type calcualtion - it has to be manually entered for each postion (based on old MS Frontpage protocol).

[bGG] Oops - calculation

[bGG] Someone, somewhere had to manually type that number in...

[bGG] My personal opinion is that - though difficult - it could be manufactured somehow...but I do not believe it to be. JMO. It is as represented. A momentary SNAFU.

[bGG] For about a minute around 4:50 pm est the nite before last....

[A.Q] bgg that site is not the new one that has been done and made to appear when they choose to show us

[DOUBLE B] OK, I have a question. They say, that when rv comes, the new CBI website will come up, according to some of the gu-roosters. How do we have a clue, what it will show, if it isn't up yet ?

[A.Q] the new one is done and was done several months ago

[DOUBLE B] but noT open

[A.Q] the new one meaning new site

[DOUBLE B] yes

[DOUBLE B] but not open, correct AQ

[bGG] DOUBLE B - truthfully, we don't - it's still speculation.

[DOUBLE B] Yes sir, I understand

[Huggy Bear] The new one will link up with the old address

A.Q] yes doubleb correct and wont be for maybe a week after the rv.............

[bGG] And that is what I'm saying above - we have some thoughts - but who knows??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the 18% of people who actually voted against flying our countrys flag in classrooms across america need to be hunted down and deported along with the rest of the illegals that are here undercutting good paying jobs they should also take away anyones citizenship for knowingly hiring illegal aliens maybe that would put and end to this epidemic, if noone will hire the illegals and they cant survive here they will go away and hopefully not come back. what do you think would happen to me if i went to mexico city as an illegal and attempted to work construction, I probably would get my neck slit,and my dead body would rot in a dumpster. I'm really starting to lose faith in my Dinar dream and its seeming to be to good to be true, every thursday a flood of RV posts come in then Friday comes and I find myself at my same dead end job. I really wish this would happen I sincerely do, but realism is what it is. :angry:

• Upvote 2

the 18% of people who actually voted against flying our countrys flag in classrooms across america need to be hunted down and deported along with the rest of the illegals that are here undercutting good paying jobs they should also take away anyones citizenship for knowingly hiring illegal aliens maybe that would put and end to this epidemic, if noone will hire the illegals and they cant survive here they will go away and hopefully not come back. what do you think would happen to me if i went to mexico city as an illegal and attempted to work construction, I probably would get my neck slit,and my dead body would rot in a dumpster. I'm really starting to lose faith in my Dinar dream and its seeming to be to good to be true, every thursday a flood of RV posts come in then Friday comes and I find myself at my same dead end job. I really wish this would happen I sincerely do, but realism is what it is. :angry:

illegals & immigrants from the Middle east are offended by the flag so says the ACLU. They have no allegiance to our flag whatsoever. The ACLU will fight for their rights as well. Who has the money, the clout & the power to hunt them down & deport them? Our own government don't even have the balls. The flag will come down because the PC progressives say it will. End of conversation. Conservatives, Christians & patriots lose once again because they roll over & take it over & over.

• Upvote 1

Luigi I agree totally, why do we cater to people who dont even belong here?

All conservative & patriots ever do is whine & complain yet do nothing. We deserve exactly the country we have because we sit back & allow it. The country is going down the toilet. Where are the patriots?

• Upvote 1