Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington Committed to Help Iraq out of ch 7?

Docneose

Foreign Affairs parliamentary confirm that Washington has promised to help Iraq out of Chapter VII

09 December, 2011 10:11:00

Confirmed to the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, that the United States is now dealing with Iraq as a sovereign state exercises full and positive role towards him in the liquidation of the outstanding issues with Kuwait or Iran.

Said Ala Talabani, a member of the Committee in a press statement that the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq are carried out according to the agreement signed between the governments in Baghdad and Washington and voted on by parliament on behalf of the people.

She said Talabani that the United States promised under the strategic agreement concluded with them by helping to get out of Chapter VII after achieving many of its provisions by Iraq, pointing out that relations with America will be within a framework agreement between the two sides in the cultural economic and diplomatic civil to support the democratic process.

http://bit.ly/s3wqP9

• Upvote 1

It looks like a done deal. Obama may use the occasion next week to officially announce the end of the Iraq War, the withdrawal of US forces, Iraq Sovereinty & the end to chapter 7 when He meets with Maliki.

Look to see the ID RV anytime after Christmas or the New Year. Happy New Year, folks. Go RV.

• Upvote 4

The US did not just promise, or say, or kinda tell ya, that they would help Iraq to be removed from Chapter 7 sanctions, it is a written agreement.The Withdrawal Agreement states that the US will assist Iraq in removing UN sanctions. Scooter wrote about this in the post below:

I just think it is funny that many Iraqi politicians are demanding, opioning, suggesting we are not holding up our end of the bargain, bitching and moaning....that we are not holding up our end of the bargain. Do they read their own news?

• Upvote 2

The US did not just promise, or say, or kinda tell ya, that they would help Iraq to be removed from Chapter 7 sanctions, it is a written agreement.The Withdrawal Agreement states that the US will assist Iraq in removing UN sanctions. Scooter wrote about this in the post below:

I just think it is funny that many Iraqi politicians are demanding, opioning, suggesting we are not holding up our end of the bargain, bitching and moaning....that we are not holding up our end of the bargain. Do they read their own news?

Lol no they just want to be in the position to beat on their chests....when they get released next week....they can say "see I made that hapen"

Well, its been fun reading, writing, learning, waiting and hoping with you all. Looks like it will all be over very soon. Good luck to everyone and remember to pay it forward, help someone in need but dont waste all your earnings on garbage and have to come back and wait for another currency to RV.

• Upvote 1

Exactly! I really could not write what I actually was feeling. I am learning that patience, and restraint, are virtues. B)

There you go Carrello....but let me tell you if I've been on here as long as you guys have...

......you would be having to help me with that.....WOW its hard sometimes and painful to keep biting your tongue!!!

There you go Carrello....but let me tell you if I've been on here as long as you guys have...

......you would be having to help me with that.....WOW its hard sometimes and painful to keep biting your tongue!!!

I said I learning, I didn't say I was going to always implement............. B)

I said I learning, I didn't say I was going to always implement............. B)

I'm with JWJW on this too......I like your honesty and speaking your mind......what I don't like is wasting my time on those that are not open and to hard headed for there own good......wait my wife tells me I'm that way.......that's why I'm making an effort and trying to lead by example!!!

Can you feel how really close we are???????...anyway heading to bank to look at some screens

Edited by Stryker365