Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When did Shabibi announce the rate??

steveinfla

12-7-2011 Guru Mailman17 WE ALREADY KNOW THE RATE .86 PER SHABS...THE AVERAGE IRAQI IS CLUELESS LITERALLY. YOU CANT FORCE NEW DENOMS AND AN RV AT THE SAME TIME, CONFUSION AND BLACK MARKET WOULD CONSUME...HENCE THE RV FIRST AND INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW BILLS LATER...14 DENOMINATIONS WERE PRINTED IN 2003. THEY WILL USE WHAT THE CBI HAS...WHICH WILL COVER A 1-1....THEN INTRODUCE THE NEW DENOMS IN EARLY 2012

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1ftlx1OTO

Guess I missed it....

• Upvote 2

Link doesn't work. Any other links?

"CNN" Posted the Entire Chat in the Chat Section.

Here Is One More Interesting Quote from Mailman on the HCL and the Link. ;)

mailman17 says to (11:32:52): I ALSO THINK THE HCL WILL BE AMONG THE 31 BILLS PASSED HENCE THE KURDS BEING SO PASSIVE AND THE EXXON DEAL MUM YES..I AGREE

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94223-mailman-thinks-hcl-wiil-be-among-the-31-bills-passed/#ixzz1fttlwVSS

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

mailman17 says to (11:32:52): I ALSO THINK THE HCL WILL BE AMONG THE 31 BILLS PASSED HENCE THE KURDS BEING SO PASSIVE AND THE EXXON DEAL MUM YES..I AGREE

If the mailman posted it then its got to be a 4 letter word begining with the letter S & ending with the letter T, & it isnt SOOT

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is in the Rumors section and it is just that...Shabibi never announced the rate. He never even announced the RV. He talks about RD and all other crazy stuff, but We know nothing of a date, rate or that it will even indeed happen. Your guess is as good as mine!

12-7-2011 Guru Mailman17 WE ALREADY KNOW THE RATE .86 PER SHABS...THE AVERAGE IRAQI IS CLUELESS LITERALLY. YOU CANT FORCE NEW DENOMS AND AN RV AT THE SAME TIME, CONFUSION AND BLACK MARKET WOULD CONSUME...HENCE THE RV FIRST AND INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW BILLS LATER...14 DENOMINATIONS WERE PRINTED IN 2003. THEY WILL USE WHAT THE CBI HAS...WHICH WILL COVER A 1-1....THEN INTRODUCE THE NEW DENOMS IN EARLY 2012

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1ftlx1OTO

Guess I missed it....

If anything they are probly assuming the 86 cents from all the lop articles cause thats about what it would be if they choose to delete the zeros....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2