Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

BigDollars

video about the rv

How foolish are some people to put any credability in this kind of bolloney.

Anyone can get on U-tube and post adn say anything they want.

This is not a legit form of intel.

Intel from some independant source : news source if far more reliable. :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your posting of this video.

If anybody is board, listen to all eight parts, very unrealistic but interesting :twothumbs: Why did our country after so many years run a test of the emergency brodcasting system anyway? :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting stuff. Some of the information was a little hard to believe, like the tie between Obama and Malcolm X. Thought provoking though. I guess if we listen to this and then see the tv, radio and internet all go down at once, we will know what's up. Here are all eight links for anyone who wants to listen:

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 1

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 2

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 3

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 4

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 5

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 6

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 7

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 8

• Upvote 2

I listened to all 8 videos. Total horse chit. I think i will post a nice youtube video touching on all the reasons why just about everything they said is false. You would have to be absolutely stupid to beleive any of that garbage. And you know what they say....you can't fix stupid. I feel sorry for anyone who beleives what these videos state....actually...no i don't.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I listened to all 8 videos. Total horse chit. I think i will post a nice youtube video touching on all the reasons why just about everything they said is false. You would have to be absolutely stupid to beleive any of that garbage. And you know what they say....you can't fix stupid. I feel sorry for anyone who beleives what these videos state....actually...no i don't.

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds when he said his intel was saying a rv @ $8-$16. Based on that BS...please people, find something better to do with your time, like- picking your nose or cutting your grass with a pair or scissors! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds when he said his intel was saying a rv @ $8-$16. Based on that BS...please people, find something better to do with your time, like- picking your nose or cutting your grass with a pair or scissors! :blink:

What do you think the rate is going to be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you think the rate is going to be

Anything between 5 cents and $1.00. ( hopefully without lop)..... jmho.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't get distracted by fantasy - There is plenty that is real to be concerned about.:

http://www.theblaze.com/

"U.S. Citizens suspected of terrorism and caught on U.S. soil forfeit their rights to due process and the presumption of innocence underlying the Constitution.

That appears to be the current position of the Senate, according to many legal analysts and some in Congress, unless President Obama vetoes the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) passed on Tuesday"

when is this all to take place?

Rumor has it they are trying to get it all done prior to the 1st of the year. At least we don't have long to wait to see if this is real or not.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

lol there nuts 8-16.00 pfff

REALLY NUTS 8-16$per Dinar come on serious. And Bill Gates is evil and will be arrested then deported to the Netherlands Ha Ha hardee harr.

• Downvote 1

i have listened to the entire 2 hour clips ,

there is now way any of this will happen , would be great if it did

2 hours of pure entertainment is what is got

goRV

• Upvote 1

This is nothing but a long MTT (Midnight Think Tank) call full of tin-hat wearing crazies. Geeze, I'm surprised they didn't say that Obama was from the Planet Nebulon and that every U.S. Lawmaker has a direct connection to the Intergalatic Council.

• Upvote 1

right, austen. They cheer the idea of world government, murder (naming specific people), theft of money & property in order to create uniform wealth (uniform poverty)... and say they are Christian. Maybe they are from planet Nebulon.