Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3.61 on FOREX 12/15

wavggg

I am also happy about this rumor...but does anyone remember last year , at this time, Joe Biden said they were released from Chapter 7, and they just finished up with the Paris Club...Everyone thought it was going to happen on Jan 1st, and...still waiting........just my 2 fils here

• Upvote 4

Sounds pretty good to me, even a RV rate of $ 3.61 would be Great. But, if it is true and it's an RI rate of $ 3.61 even a lot Better. If I recall RI means no taxes ordinary or Capital Gains...which means we keep an extra 54 cents on every IDQ !!! Yes, exactly a cool extra half Million Cash $$$$ on every Million IQD....Sweet. If it later RV's we will owe the difference in Taxes between the initial RI rate and the new hopefully much higher RV rate. I am sure that our beloved IRS and O would rather have an initial RV for the additional Tax Income, IMO that is just to Bad.

Geez people...I realize it's fun to dream (which is really the bulk of chatter on this site) and there's nothing wrong with that. We all need an escape from the dreariness once in awhile but.... "You serious Clark".....

You all know this 3.61 is an economical, mathematical and historical impossibility right?

I hear the Dollar is going to appreciate to 3.61 Euros. As impossible as that is it is far more likely than the current 1170 dinars for one dollar turning into 1 Dinar for $3.61. And overnight no less.

Better get yer Dollars!!!

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey DV Pals:

My appologies for actually postiing 2 rumors within 2 weeks.

Today my pal relayed that he got a text message from his M/E colleagues that the rate is 3.61 and should appear on FOREX on 12/15 when they update.

He says they are not calling it a Revaluation (RV) but a re-institution (RI) of the previous value of the currency... (never heard that before)

I have no proof. He does have treasuriy insiders in his camp to which he turns for validation.

Supposedly there is a mass exodus to Dubai to set up to collect.. (any knowledge of this at-large?)

I only hope this is true and not just another fire-drill.

Best,

gg

More horse bleep!!

• Upvote 2

Well, this should keep us going for 2 more weeks, a good shot in the arm of big rv.

Drop em please ....oooh, not again.

You know there will never be a shortage of injections to keep us going ... I don't know about you, but I don't think we are getting it in the arm as you say. lol

Even so, thanks to the original poster for the rumor.

PS. One addict to another.

Please keep in mind that

1) rumors are as good as that - rumors - not meant to entice or deceive - just sharing a respected source.

2) Powers-that-be can always mess with stuff

3) US taxes on currency are IRS Category 5 GIFT taxes and NOT Category 2 income tax (as stated in the IRS manual) so don't let them force you to make a gift!

4) talk to a tax professional - then ignore them! (LOL)

5) get a copy of the IRS manual for yourself and find out what has really been going on with your money.

6) cash-in will be governed by Iraq and US policy and THAT we WILL be stuck with - this could include heavy discounting by CBI in-lieu of taxes...

7) timeframe is always open to skrewballs in government and their hidden agendas

8) if you have already freed yourself of a US citizenship, then you already understand what to do... :rolleyes:

luv ya al!

Gooooo Dinar!

gg

• Upvote 2

Please keep in mind that

1) rumors are as good as that - rumors - not meant to entice or deceive - just sharing a respected source.

2) Powers-that-be can always mess with stuff

3) US taxes on currency are IRS Category 5 GIFT taxes and NOT Category 2 income tax (as stated in the IRS manual) so don't let them force you to make a gift!

4) talk to a tax professional - then ignore them! (LOL)

5) get a copy of the IRS manual for yourself and find out what has really been going on with your money.

6) cash-in will be governed by Iraq and US policy and THAT we WILL be stuck with - this could include heavy discounting by CBI in-lieu of taxes...

7) timeframe is always open to skrewballs in government and their hidden agendas

8) if you have already freed yourself of a US citizenship, then you already understand what to do... :rolleyes:

luv ya al!

Gooooo Dinar!

gg

Have you compelted #8 yet? I know of folks who have and have never been happier.

Have you compelted #8 yet? I know of folks who have and have never been happier.

If you aren't proud to be an american, get the H E double hockey sticks out..... And if you already are, stay where you are...... Just my opinion :D

But on a brighter note, GO RV! im ready for this to be over, so i can go on to bigger better things

Those who confuse being a Corporate US (DC) lackey citizen/voter with being an American Republic - State Elector (like Tom Jefferson and Ben Franklin) need lots of Love...

Hopefully wisdom will descend upon them.... tenderly and soon.

(CLUE- just imagine a big piece of Saran wrap being pulled over America so you hardly notice it, but just like a condom, you can't copulate with your real nation unless you pierce it - so much to read, most never will)

BTW- No hard feelings for the stab... You just don't know...

gg

Edited by wavggg

If you aren't proud to be an american, get the H E double hockey sticks out..... And if you already are, stay where you are...... Just my opinion :D

But on a brighter note, GO RV! im ready for this to be over, so i can go on to bigger better things

It is not the American that they refer to it is the citizen. I have been informed on it and I was shocked when I learned. Remember when Harry Reid said you don't have to pay income tax. He was right, only the citizen does. I know several of you will say if you don't the IRS will come after you, and that is half right. Only the citizen. Please closely re read the 14th amendment before jumping to conclusions. One should also read the bankruptcy of 1933. I know I am going to get bashed for this but it has been said many a time that history has been re-written. It is a sad day but it has. What we are lead to believe is real is not. I know several of you will get angry when you read this but all I ask is that you go out and read, read, read. Please go to the source and read. There are things that I was told that I thought was crazy, simply nuts and I did it just to prove them wrong. Guess who was wrong me. Did I feel like a horses behind. Then I got mad at myself. You ever wonder how some things just don't seem right? Follow your gut and read, read, read. Who I want to get out of the US are those responsible for the lies and theft of all the citizens. Through knowledge comes power, Please just read. I apologize to anyone who I may have offended but please do me the one kindness and read for yourself. Thank you.

• Upvote 3