Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It was done in march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, and now november, when will they stop lying. Maybe when reputable sites quit posting them? Or, are the guru's too important to give up? Is this the day when reputable person's show respect to habitual liars? Most people lie because they're scared, but this is à totally different situation. I wouldn't trust these guy's with a10 ft. pole, much less join their gathering post rv. They might rip you off. But, everyday, "today, tomorrow, tuesday, thursday, monday, 10 days ago, in the next few hours, and tonight." There were people banned from different site's for being honest, why not ban these guru's for habitual lying? People's live's are being juggled, some people cannot handle the lies. Why not put a section for "guru's" only? Or, just ban the liars, keep the honest folk, right?

i know what ya mean ,,,,,, i think bama will win :lol: whoooot whoooot and when they win the dinar will r v ,,,,,,,, i occasionally throw out a crazy date and rate {guilty as charged} kind of fun waiting and hoping ,,, and then getting the big let down when time comes and goes ............

• Upvote 3

I can understand and appreciate your frustration, but if you know it's a lie , why do you bother with it? Why do you even read it? I have lost count of how many times , in the short period that I have been a member that this very subject has been raised. :). Adam believes in freedom of speech and he allows us to pretty much express exactly what we are thinking. He , if I recall correctly has already stated that the gurus will not be banned.

Additionally, as you say some people can't take the lies. I might be wrong but in general I find that these are usually people who have invested on the word of the gurus and failed to do their own research before entering this investment. Many of them will join this site and in their very first post will tell us they have been "lurking " for a long time. Well, if they had been "lurking" then they have either not done it very well, failed to learn from the reactions of others to the guru posts or maybe they just don't have the savvy to make a mental note of these sort of things. Yes, the gurus are lying but the vast majority of us here recognise this and either read it as entertainment at their stupidity or we just avoid it. We do not need a "gurus only" forum , that is what the rumours section is all about and the guru stuff is exactly that a rumour.

I am sure you have been here long enough now to know the names of the gurus , so really if it annoys you or upsets you that much , do not read it.

Was guilty of daring to believe some of the stuff the Guru's spewed in the beginning-common sense brought me back to reality-due diligence brought me a new hope founded in a greater understanding of all things Iraqi, currency and banking, thanks to the intelligence and insight of many DV members. Nothing anyone can say will deter those with itching ears to continue following the Guru's. The "hurt" of the let down will have to become greater than the "high" of the "intel" before they will stop being led astray like lemmings.

i know what ya mean ,,,,,, i think bama will win :lol: whoooot whoooot and when they win the dinar will r v ,,,,,,,, i occasionally throw out a crazy date and rate {guilty as charged} kind of fun waiting and hoping ,,, and then getting the big let down when time comes and goes ............

I think its absolutely hilarious that gurus can trick people. Some people are just so gullible. See you soon in SAN FRANSICO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still laughing about that one!!

I can live with that!!! (ths is for jeepguys post, I dont know how the other one got in here)

Edited by bamagirl

I use to think it was funny how Guru's can fool people... until I saw it first hand on someone I know. I know someone over 40, quit his job, threw all his savings into dinar, convinced friends and family to throw alot of money into the dinar just on the "lay-away" 3 months ago, lives with his mother, and convinced his mother to throw all of her money on the lay-away plan because his contact said it was going to be last month. Now for some reason it's not funny to me anymore. Go figure!