Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This goes with article about CBI to issue new notes

Iraqi Central Bank to Issue New Notes

If this is what they do, the RV will start at 1 IQD = .86 cents USD ...Iraqi Dinar (IQD) US Dollar (USD) 0.00086 11/28/2011 11:20 AM Table Graph Convert IQD to USD

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exchange-rates.org%2FcurrentRates%2FA%2FIQD

• Upvote 3

For GOD's sake people. Point 86 is equal to $1.17. When are people going get off this 86cents crap-o-la?

that is the way it was explained to me from a forex guy..........you take the .86 and divide into 1 and you get 1.17............but i am not the forex guy............GO DINAR B)

• Upvote 2

Must of been a glitch... :angry:

this is what I got

1 Iraqi Dinar US Dollars 0.0008588 USD 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008588 US Dollars as of 11/28/2011

Same 'ol Same 'ol :wacko:

Yes as of now it still at 1170 rate, but when they issue new currencies 50.000=50 it'll be .86, and the link is to keep track of when it changes, you may want to save to favorites.

Sorry folks but it simply means a LOP because they're introducing the new currency. RV is not calculated or intended in this situation.

Keep it simple for a moment: if X = Y then Y = X

X (old IQD) = Y (New IQD) = .86

If X (50,000 IQD) = $43 then Y (New 50 IQD) = $43

Although we truly believe an RV is imminent, due to other articles by certain officials, the articles are simply referring to LOP. We can't read anymore into it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1