Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tiffany 23

delta22

Sweetheart,I have been trying to find common ground with you and your way of thinking for some time now . Your stance on political correctness and religion keeps us miles apart . Your shameless touting of your education ( in my time I have found those with the most diplomas and cert's on the walls are merely saying " Look I wasted four years of my Daddy's money" cause when it comes to common sense they are about as bright as a box of rocks ) is a gulf between us . But reading your response to Trooper's post on Political correctness has given us common ground. I too am a lesbian and proud of it! I love only women and will not change ! So sister God bless you and keep you safe this Christmas season . To all you gals out there that give new meaning to the saying " Got plastic ?" Merry Christmas and a Happy RV.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 9

Sweetheart,I have been trying to find common ground with you and your way of thinking for some time now . Your stance on political correctness and religion keeps us miles apart . Your shameless touting of your education ( in my time I have found those with the most diplomas and cert's on the walls are merely saying " Look I wasted four years of my Daddy's money" cause when it comes to common sense they are about as bright as a box of rocks ) is a gulf between us . But reading your response to Trooper's post on Political correctness has given us common ground. I too am a lesbian and proud of it! I love only women and will not change ! So sister God bless you and keep you safe this Christmas season . To all you gals out there that give new meaning to the saying " Got plastic ?" Merry Christmas and a Happy RV.

I am out of positives would someone please give her one... This isnt about being right or wrong or up

Down.. Everyone needs to live their life to the fullest and about things in the past or in the future just dont worry About tomorrow take care of you and your family today

• Upvote 1

Out Loud ... Out Proud ... !!!

Way to go women of DV ... I just wonder how many of our redneck bretheren are reading this thread and having kniption fits ... hahahahaha

Proud of you for being who and what you are and proud enough to say it.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

All you people giving me negs, and condoning that lifestyle are calling the word of GOD a lie. Maybe you have never read the true word of GOD about that paticular sin. Here it is for those who doubt it, so when the time comes you will not be able to say I did not know that.

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. This applies to both man and woman.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deu 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1Co 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The underlined refers also to those who are ok with this sin.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 23
  • Downvote 10

Anti this and that Lighten up brother, it's a joke . I am a guy stating that I love women and I will not change. I love the Lord and try to follow his word as much as possible but let us not forget that the old testament pretty much became null and void with the sacrifice of Christ and the new testament took over. I must admit though I personaly am an old testament kind of guy. God Bless you

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Anti this and that Lighten up brother, it's a joke . I am a guy stating that I love women and I will not change. I love the Lord and try to follow his word as much as possible but let us not forget that the old testament pretty much became null and void with the sacrifice of Christ and the new testament took over. I must admit though I personaly am an old testament kind of guy. God Bless you

I am not a brother, I am a woman. The old testament has not been done away with Delta, only the sacrificial laws. CHRIST was the ultimate sacrifice, but the rest still stands. Both New and Old are active.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.

That sin is condemed in the New Testament as well as the Old.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Sorry guys but this is really uncalled for. I've been in ministry for 20 years and I don't believe this is the heart of God. As a christian we are Christs' ambassadors and I don't believe this kind of rhetoric would have come out of my Lord and saviors mouth. Let me make a suggestion that I was taught to apply to my life, before you act or speak ask your heavenly Father if it's OK. In other words, PRACTICE HIS PRESENCE! You might be surprised at what He has to say. As a matter of fact you will become more sensitive to his voice and as we become more keenly tuned in to God he will share things with you to be obedient to and if your obedient then you'll see Him move in His awesome glory and splendor, guess what happens then, unbelievers become believers. He who wins souls is wise.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

To bad I am out of negs, I would like to give out a few since GOD don't approve of such.

ATAT if GOD don't approve of such, why did he... er.. make em like that?

How would you know, beautiful women are a dime a dozen, a beautiful heart is truly rare. It's not her picture.

Who told you that's not Tiff's picture Thor?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not a brother, I am a woman. The old testament has not been done away with Delta, only the sacrificial laws. CHRIST was the ultimate sacrifice, but the rest still stands. Both New and Old are active.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.

That sin is condemed in the New Testament as well as the Old.

If you did not like the post you can always ignore it. I think i have been told that before.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hello my Friend... I do commend you for having the courage of stating that... In a perfect world it would be the normal and natural thing to do ( to say that serenely and relaxedly) , we know that... But this world (and its inhabitants) is very far from perfect with all that BS intolerance etc.

A brotherly hug to you from Italy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1