Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: hearings Thur- Sat, on number of bills

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Saturday ~ Iraqi Parliament ~ House of Representatives to raise its next Saturday ...

November 24, 2011

House of Representatives to raise its next Saturday

Lifting of the House of Representatives hearing on Thursday to Saturday next after the vote on a number of draft laws.

A source from within the parliament, the House raised its regular day that Astanfea on Saturday after he read and voted on a number of draft laws.

The House of Representatives held its third ordinary of the second legislative term of the year the second legislative and read where a number of draft laws, including the vote on the continuing work of the High Criminal Court for the courts of the former regime and vote on the draft Law on the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Industry submitted by the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary and other of bills.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(q7XFnSAyzAEkAAAAOGU2NjZiOTMtMWRlNi00NzY1LWJjOTgtYzc5YzExODhkNjhhQRRdRU6Ug9zbE-lbVpOoteOW5JA1))/Detail.aspx%3Fid%3D3087%26Link

• Upvote 5

the hcl does make sense, get it done money to be made with shell signing

This paticular signing is very interesting as they have suppossedly been working on this for 3yrs.....the fact that this is basically a totally new production type as the will be capturing over 1billion dollars worth of gas that up until now just waisted.....this isnt your typical oil deal....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vote on the draft Law on the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Industry submitted by the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary and other of bills.

This sounds to me like the investment and ISX security laws that the World Bank said the GOI needed to get done to open up growth, IMO anyway other piece of the puzzle!!!

• Upvote 1

...and I thought it was because I threatened to pull the car over, since I couldn't reach all of them with my back-hand from the driver's seat!laugh.gif

Wow vacation times in the seventies. That takes me back. Mom could reach back though no seat belt laws and pinch the fire out of you. Quiet ride for ten miles. Are we there yet? LOL

• Upvote 2