Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Troops leave, GE enters

teedoffed

Will GE deal in dinar worth 1170/1? I dont think so. Sorry if this was already posted. Happy Thanksgiving to all DV family...Ed th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Link: http://feeds.bignews.../?sid=201252578

As the US prepares to pull troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the largest conglomerate in the US, General Electric, has indicated it will soon open its first offices in the country.

The world's largest maker of electric turbines and jet engines says the plan to open offices in Baghdad, Basra and Arbil is part of an effort to boost its presence in the resource-rich Middle East.

GE plans to hire around 200 Iraqis to staff its offices, according to media reports.

General Electric has reportedly already reached deals to sell more than 60 gas turbines to the country and sees opportunities to sell equipment that Iraq will need to build up its oil industry.

"Security is better but it's still a concern," said GE vice chairman John Rice, who heads its international operations. "It's hard to move freely around. And if you think about that in the context of developing an infrastructure project, it's a little more (of) a challenging environment."

GE has conducted business in Iraq for more than 40 years, but the opening of offices in the country will mark the company's first real full-time presence.

Analysts say around 60% of General Electric's revenue for 2011 will come from outside the United States.

Edited by Markinsa
Added Text from link
  • Upvote 6

All politicians, and corporations that take the jobs out of America, and import workers are criminal traitors to America, and should be tried for treason. These type people are why America is going down hill like a locomotive to destruction, and the people keep voting the same old same old back into office, and allowing the corporations to rob the citizens of America of their rights, and heritage.

Mic 6:10 Are there yet the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is abominable?

Mic 6:11 Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?

Mic 6:12 For the rich men thereof are full of violence, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.

Jas 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

Jas 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Jas 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

• Upvote 5

Will GE deal in dinar worth 1170/1? I dont think so. Sorry if this was already posted. Happy Thanksgiving to all DV family...Ed :twothumbs:

Link:http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=201252578

Why wouldn't they deal with 1170 to 1??? All money spends the same and all of that money will be electronic anyways. It's kinda funny, like a year ago or so everyone on the internet was saying they had to revalue the money to get electricty and running water to the rural villages or there would be riots any day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe it is the corporation's fault entirely. Our government legislates more jobs out than companies move out on their own. We TAX the heck out of them, put rediculously unfair EPA restrictions on them, and make them jump through hoops to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and the Dodd-Frank legislation. The whole idea behind this capitalism thing (that made us the most awesome country EVER...) is that companies need to make a profit (why stay in business if you can't?). If the government, through their own political agendas, makes it so hard to make money here, their instinct of self survival kicks in, and they do what they have to do!

Can I get an AMEN?

• Upvote 7

Oh no, I got a negative. I'm such a loser for having an opinion. I guess I should just start thinking everything that happens in Iraq is directly related to the revalue of the dinar. I'm an amarican, so where's my money for sittin on my rear and watching the computer screen all day, everyday? GO RV!!!!! YAHOO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Maybe us little people with dinars can help after the RV. I for one plan on starting a business!

I hear these stats------

If we spend $20 a month on American products only, we can create 5 million new jobs! Let's spread the Occupy Wall St idea to buying every day. Just refuse to buy foreign goods, when possible. That will screw these corporate bastards who are taking our jobs so teh Chinese can build more glittering cities.

Communism is Alive and Threiving in America today. Go to www.AgendaDocumentary.com and watch the video: Agenda, Grinding America Down, a real eye opener !!!

OOOPs! Too much FOX again. Not communism, but FASCISM is destroying America. Look up definition.

• Upvote 3

I don't believe it is the corporation's fault entirely. Our government legislates more jobs out than companies move out on their own. We TAX the heck out of them, put rediculously unfair EPA restrictions on them, and make them jump through hoops to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and the Dodd-Frank legislation. The whole idea behind this capitalism thing (that made us the most awesome country EVER...) is that companies need to make a profit (why stay in business if you can't?). If the government, through their own political agendas, makes it so hard to make money here, their instinct of self survival kicks in, and they do what they have to do!

Can I get an AMEN?

I agree,

but Obama's job Czar is one and the same,

GE's CEO Jeff Immelt.

Jobs Czar Sends Jobs to China

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/wach/jobs-czar-sends-american-jobs-to-china571/

• Upvote 1

Oh no, I got a negative. I'm such a loser for having an opinion. I guess I should just start thinking everything that happens in Iraq is directly related to the revalue of the dinar. I'm an amarican, so where's my money for sittin on my rear and watching the computer screen all day, everyday? GO RV!!!!! YAHOO

+1 to help you out.

You personally had said nothing that deserved the NEG.

• Upvote 2

I agree,

but Obama's job Czar is one and the same,

GE's CEO Jeff Immelt.

Jobs Czar Sends Jobs to China

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/wach/jobs-czar-sends-american-jobs-to-china571/

also all the technology that goes with it............GO DINAR

Communism and fascism? I don't know, but you all should keep taking your FDA approved pills and watch your daily fox news.

and you sir should stop taking sleeping pills and wake up...........our America as we know it is running out of time...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

Thanks, but I really wouldn't care if I had one thousand negatives. I just come here for the news. It's the only dinar site I can find that doesn't make up crazy 100% B.S. rumors.

do you not get that the 1170 rate is a programmed war rate???? im just saying you need to do some research it will NOT stay like that forever i can guarantee you that.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

also all the technology that goes with it............GO DINAR

and you sir should stop taking sleeping pills and wake up...........our America as we know it is running out of time...........GO DINAR

Oh, I'm very aware of our current situation as a nation. I was being sarcastic. What I find sad is the fact that everyone is talking about how the government is running us into the ground and everyone is still going about their days like everything is fine. Really, people need to stop being fat and lazy. Turn off the tv for awhile and go outside, get some exercise and vitamin D from the sun. Half the people I talk to haven't even heard of the Occupy Movement, and half of the half that have disagree with it because they're so ignorant and brainwashed. Just the way uncle sam likes it.

do you not get that the 1170 rate is a programmed war rate???? im just saying you need to do some research it will NOT stay like that forever i can guarantee you that.

No shiz easy. That's not what I said. I'm just sayin you need to learn to read. I said GE wouldn't mind the 1170 to 1 rate because it's money anyway you look at it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Can I get an AMEN?

HERE'S AN AMEN FOR YA.......

GE paid NO taxes last year....(That is as in NOOOOOOOOO taxes - zero) Did you pay taxes on your income? Was your income in the billions?

....while raking billions in with government contracts for military equipment

GE did, however, pay out millions for lobbyists and campaign contributions to pig politicians...

Yes the government does send job overseas...THAT'S BECAUSE THE US GOVERNMENT IS OWNED BY THE CORPORATIONS!

God, when will you righties join up with us so we can defeat big business control of our government TOGETHER? We are in the same boat...but they use FOX (and CNN too) lies and deception to divide us and make us fight with each other so we won't go after them as a team.

Can't you see this?

• Upvote 5

Can I get an AMEN?

I think this explains it all...

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100...If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this..

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.

The fifth would pay $1.

The sixth would pay $3.

The seventh would pay $7.

The eighth would pay $12.

The ninth would pay $18.

The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do.

The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve ball. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20." Drinks for the ten men would now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes. So the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free.

But what about the other six men? The paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair share?

They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer.

So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage. They decided to follow the principle of the tax system they had been using, and he proceeded to work out the amounts he suggested that each should now pay.

And so the fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% saving).

The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% saving).

The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% saving).

The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% saving).

The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% saving).

The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% saving).

Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free. But, once outside the bar, the men began to compare their savings.

"I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared the sixth man.

He pointed to the tenth man, " but he got $10!"

"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times more benefit than me!"

"That's true!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy get all the breaks!"

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison, "we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system exploits the poor!"

The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had their beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!

And that, boys and girls, journalists and government ministers, is how our tax system works. The people who already pay the highest taxes will naturally get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

David R. Kamerschen, Ph.D.

Professor of Economics.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

• Upvote 5

Oh, I'm very aware of our current situation as a nation. I was being sarcastic. What I find sad is the fact that everyone is talking about how the government is running us into the ground and everyone is still going about their days like everything is fine. Really, people need to stop being fat and lazy. Turn off the tv for awhile and go outside, get some exercise and vitamin D from the sun. Half the people I talk to haven't even heard of the Occupy Movement, and half of the half that have disagree with it because they're so ignorant and brainwashed. Just the way uncle sam likes it.

No shiz easy. That's not what I said. I'm just sayin you need to learn to read. I said GE wouldn't mind the 1170 to 1 rate because it's money anyway you look at it.

I think somebody needs an attitude adjustment. I find that most of the people who hold dinar are actually the wide awake thinkers among us. If half the people you talk to haven't even heard of the Occupy Movement, I'll bet a 25K dinar note they have heard even less about the Iraqi dinar. You're wasting your time with the wrong people.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Can I get an AMEN?

You've got one from me!! AMEN!!!

• Upvote 1

Can I get an AMEN?

Amen. But why is that?