Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just trying to get everyone else's intake on things lately..

Ok I have been on this roller coaster almost 2 years now, and I obviously know not to listen to gurus and such. However, the rumors lately have been crazy uplifting and the news positive and encouraging!! At least 3 or 4 long term DV members have said they have heard from friends in Iraq or one personally from someone in the government that some sort of RV was announced on Friday!

Like I said, I've been in this for long enough to know not to believe everything I hear, but with the news lately, I just can't help but get excited. Anyone else feel the same? :)

• Upvote 2

Ok I have been on this roller coaster almost 2 years now, and I obviously know not to listen to gurus and such. However, the rumors lately have been crazy uplifting and the news positive and encouraging!! At least 3 or 4 long term DV members have said they have heard from friends in Iraq or one personally from someone in the government that some sort of RV was announced on Friday!

Like I said, I've been in this for long enough to know not to believe everything I hear, but with the news lately, I just can't help but get excited. Anyone else feel the same? :)

Almost did, and turned it off. Been in since 6-09, and last dec. let myself go. Too many sleepless nights. My advise stay grounded till you know for sure. Sleepless nights didn't do anything, but make me tired at work. Good luck :)

• Upvote 2

Almost did, and turned it off. Been in since 6-09, and last dec. let myself go. Too many sleepless nights. My advise stay grounded till you know for sure. Sleepless nights didn't do anything, but make me tired at work. Good luck :)

So True, I remember last New Years eve, when everyone thought it was about to RV, Biden just got back from his visit to Iraq and he stated that they are out of Chapter 7....Don't be pumped into buying dinar unless you can afford it +1 for you

Edited by Hamels
  • Upvote 1

Just try to remember the things that need to happen, and until they happen, any rumors are just that -rumors. No big ticket items were voted on today when Parliament returned, and who knows when they will get to hose items. Maliki is out of the country and the banks have another holiday later this week. We can all draw our own conclusions from that info alone.

• Upvote 1

Just try to remember the things that need to happen, and until they happen, any rumors are just that -rumors. No big ticket items were voted on today when Parliament returned, and who knows when they will get to hose items. Maliki is out of the country and the banks have another holiday later this week. We can all draw our own conclusions from that info alone.

I am hesitant to even say this because I have said it several times before, but we have to remember that Dr. Shabibi said he needed the banks to be closed for three days to implement the RV.

Okay, I did it....again.

Edited by Carrello

Been in this since 03. Put the dinars away and didn't even think about them until a little over a year ago. Got really excited at the end of last year with all the rumors flying and been following things daily since then. Learned my lesson last year. It's funny but there was so much that needed to be done at the end of last year that I can't understand why we thought it was going to happen. Regardless of how we see things, (a watched pot never boils), Iraq has accomplished a lot in the last year. I am hoping that there is not another whole list of things that have to been done that we don't know about this year. LOL

I do believe that we are getting closer everyday. I also believe that our troops pulling out will make a difference. Iraq will have to be able to protect themselves so there must be plans to lift the remaining Chapter 7 sanctions. It makes no sense that we would pull out and they would be left defenseless after all that has transpired to get Iraq this far. I think we will really see things move quickly after the US pulls out or at least I am hoping that is true. Would love to start 2012 out with some cash and hope.

• Upvote 1