Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Alert Bulldog75 Maliki may have just announced the RV about 10 minutes ago in IRAQ!!!!!

trooper

I don't know who runs this so called intel site.

But they ought to put a stop to this junk and have only one or two members that give some reasonable info. :angry:

Who is in control of this Dinar Vets

Wrong word choice: not members but info. should be editted before put out on site.

Edited by KrispyKreme
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But they ought to put a stop to this junk and have only one or two members that give some reasonable info. :angry:

haha That's the problem. We are. LOL

But we haven't gotten a phone call from Adam yet, so I'll just wait.

And actually, I was just teasing. Adam is in charge, and he has some great Mods who also help out much of the time.

Wrong word choice: not members but info. should be editted before put out on site.

People like trooper are constantly bringing this trash over here and they qualify it by saying "i didn't say it" or my "brother told me this information" or any reason they can come up with in order to get it posted over here.

We need to stop accepting it and give them -'s for doing it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

But they ought to put a stop to this junk and have only one or two members that give some reasonable info. angry.gif

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1djrkwOf8

Posted at the top of Every Chat Topic. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

• Upvote 1

You should contact Adam Montanna or one of the Moderators.

....static......"Hello Rangoon", "hello"....hard to hear them....static....I think they want us to HOLD. Sounds like they're screaming....

If it does RV soon, you can bet the ranch that ALL of the gurus will come out of the woodwork to beat their breasts and take credit. Geeesh. Give us a break.

Edited by Captjohn