Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Alert Bulldog75 Maliki may have just announced the RV about 10 minutes ago in IRAQ!!!!!

trooper

* Rumor Alert Bulldog75 / Okie / Poppy3 / BGG Post by Highhopes PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 11/14/11

November 14th, 2011 06:49 pm

Several sources are hearing that Maliki may have just announced the RV about 10 minutes ago in IRAQ!!!!! Right now RUMORS are trying to be verified. If anyone finds more intel-please post.

Bulldog75: WE ARE GETTING PURPORTED RUMORS OF AN ‘RV’. HOLD TIL CONFIRMATION. JUST HOLD. COMING FROM IRAQ. JUST HOLD. NOT CLAIMING IT. JUST HOLD.JUST HOLD. COMING FROM IRAQ. JUST HOLD. NOT CLAIMING IT. JUST HOLD. Bulldog75: WILL ADVISE. WE ARE AWAITING A POSSIBLE ‘CONFIRMATION’. PLS HOLD. WE ARE HERE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ON PHONES. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL PROVEN. NO POSTED RATES YET NOR CONFIRMATION FROM SHAB/ET AL MINISTERS. – HOLD

OKIE: “I TRUST INTEL IS TRUE THATS FORTHCOMING. I’M LOST AS A BLIND MAN IN A BASEMENT BECAUSE AM SO FAR AWAY”. I WOULD SACRIFICE MY DINAR FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO HAVE THEIR DINAR AND CAUSE IT TO RV. I HAVE ENOUGH DINAR TO STUFF TRIGGER AND WOULD GIVE IT ALL TO YOU ALL IF THIS WOULD JUST RV”.OKIE “SCOTTI, I HAVE BEEN OUT OF COMMUNICATION DUE TO RAINS, THANKS. COULD NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL BUT I RECEIVED IT”.

Bulldog75: “GUARD ONE SELF. RUMORS TIL PROVEN. WE HOLD.”

Nov 14 1:18 PM [poppy3] guys the window is cracked open and if you guys wonder why bgg and i and several others are very excited is because we feel and actually know we have the best contacts available and as of over two weeks ago they all came into alighment and these peeps do not know one another and don’t have the same contacts but all are and have been calling this window as the best we have ever faced . I pray that all the details they have informed us of is correct and has not been deliberately planted for us to recieve. GUYS this has been done several time and usually we will hear it from a couple sources but not all the sources?? this is why I put so much faith in the timing and what they are saying now pray for them and us. POPPY3

BGG] I did get that call a while ago – better wait for confirmation before we get all “squirelled up” about it!! lol

I got several phone calls from different people.I know how hard it is to keep the excitement bottled up folks but let’s try. Be happy, but guarded until confirmed. That said, Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

* Rumor Alert Bulldog75 / Okie / Poppy3 / BGG Post by Highhopes PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 11/14/11

November 14th, 2011 06:49 pm

Several sources are hearing that Maliki may have just announced the RV about 10 minutes ago in IRAQ!!!!! Right now RUMORS are trying to be verified. If anyone finds more intel-please post.

Bulldog75: WE ARE GETTING PURPORTED RUMORS OF AN ‘RV’. HOLD TIL CONFIRMATION. JUST HOLD. COMING FROM IRAQ. JUST HOLD. NOT CLAIMING IT. JUST HOLD.JUST HOLD. COMING FROM IRAQ. JUST HOLD. NOT CLAIMING IT. JUST HOLD. Bulldog75: WILL ADVISE. WE ARE AWAITING A POSSIBLE ‘CONFIRMATION’. PLS HOLD. WE ARE HERE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ON PHONES. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL PROVEN. NO POSTED RATES YET NOR CONFIRMATION FROM SHAB/ET AL MINISTERS. – HOLD

OKIE: “I TRUST INTEL IS TRUE THATS FORTHCOMING. I’M LOST AS A BLIND MAN IN A BASEMENT BECAUSE AM SO FAR AWAY”. I WOULD SACRIFICE MY DINAR FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO HAVE THEIR DINAR AND CAUSE IT TO RV. I HAVE ENOUGH DINAR TO STUFF TRIGGER AND WOULD GIVE IT ALL TO YOU ALL IF THIS WOULD JUST RV”.OKIE “SCOTTI, I HAVE BEEN OUT OF COMMUNICATION DUE TO RAINS, THANKS. COULD NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL BUT I RECEIVED IT”.

Bulldog75: “GUARD ONE SELF. RUMORS TIL PROVEN. WE HOLD.”

Nov 14 1:18 PM [poppy3] guys the window is cracked open and if you guys wonder why bgg and i and several others are very excited is because we feel and actually know we have the best contacts available and as of over two weeks ago they all came into alighment and these peeps do not know one another and don’t have the same contacts but all are and have been calling this window as the best we have ever faced . I pray that all the details they have informed us of is correct and has not been deliberately planted for us to recieve. GUYS this has been done several time and usually we will hear it from a couple sources but not all the sources?? this is why I put so much faith in the timing and what they are saying now pray for them and us. POPPY3

BGG] I did get that call a while ago – better wait for confirmation before we get all “squirelled up” about it!! lol

I got several phone calls from different people.I know how hard it is to keep the excitement bottled up folks but let’s try. Be happy, but guarded until confirmed. That said, Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

TROOPER YOU SEEM TO EXCITED ABOUT THE LATEST NEWS, DO YOU HAVE A LINK? IF NOT THEN I'LL PERCH MYSELF ON THIS BRANCH AND SEE WHAT TIME BRINGS IN. THANKS THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT. GO RV! B)

Ok, I'm holding it. Now what? Mama said if I hold it to long I'll go blind. :lol:

Go RV

That's funny , my momma said if I play witH it it will fall And I would go blind.

She never said nothing biutbholdinhg it,

Oh wait I dropped my grail keypad lol

Go RVVVVVVVVV

No kidding huh? I think that's what they're holding :lol:

I've only been in this 3 months or so. Took me a couple weeks to realize all the guru intel was just crapola. I now just keep a since of humor about it all. Don't mind reading it cause i need laugh every now and then.

On a side note, dude when do you sleep? :lol: you post all hours of the day. In which I do appreciate. Keep it up.

Go RV