Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from Ali

Bandit795

HA!! You deserve a glass after that chase, d! *chachinc...Clink*

By the way, QL responded to me on that other thread as well. Pretty much was verified also by your search pull. Will admit, though, QL's story was a eyecatching read, lol.

OH!! AND...I may even get a beer out of it, too!!!:P

THX!! YUM!

• Downvote 1

He is merely tossing some water on the fire. The guy lost his credibility and is trying to vet it back to make more money. I am not a player. He is less than truthful in my book.

And when does a Pakistani buy an Iraqi bank? Not going to happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe Ali is a stand up guy ....and from what I know is that he is working on opening an exchange ...i.e. where we can DEPOSIT our DINARS and trade them electronically without having a WARKA ACCT( of which we all know there has been problems with them) personally I would trust Ali over a STATE bank in Iraq.

NO, I do not work for him or have any type of vested interest...just putting in my .02. I am just a large holder that bought from Ali. you will see in the very near future if I am just blowing smoke.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny this is on the front page of the site, also I bought Dinars from him three different times and have not recieved any emails, here is what is on the front page:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

In the meantime, if you would like to place an order for Iraqi Dinar we recommend:

www.DINARUK.com

1-855-346-2785 Toll Free

This is the email that I received in it's entirety. Minus their email and phone numbers

Dear Valued Customers,

As you may know, Dinar Trade took a temporary leave from the market several months ago. At this time, we are going through an exciting transition, which, in the near future, will allow us to offer new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for your blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. In the meantime, if you would like to place an order for Iraqi Dinar we recommend Dinar UK Ltd. They ship COD within 24 hours to U.S. customers and you will receive a discount of $30 per million dinars if you use the promo code "IQDUK" when ordering. They also offer Dinar on Reserve and purchasing through your IRA. You may order from Dinar UK at:.

Our Sincere Thanks for Your Business and support,

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

Edited by dinarcimi

You could possibly find some information on www.DINARUK.com on this www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/dinar-uk-(yorkshire) . The phone numbers tie them together and with a bit of reading Names and Company positions can be seen including the changes made and when, even though it seems to be the same people. If you know Ali's real name you could try the search facility and see any other companies that the name is associated with. Seems that the initial company was set up with £100.00 if I am reading it right but I am no expert . Doesn't fill me with confidence reading it but that's just me maybe. Sorry but trying to insert the link just will not work.

I agree with the previous posts, he's just opening the door to potentially make more fistfulls of money for himself.

I could be wrong, but I sense a hint of defiance in this comment. So I have a question--if Ali is making money, who else should he be making it for if not for himself and his family? I'm not being argumentatiive, but I just can't see how Ali making money should create a hint of angst in someone else. We all want to make money--in fact, that's why we're here.

Long live Ali, Capitalism, and making money! All you haters instead of bitching about his success follow his lead and learn how to make money. Not sit in a forum and whine and complain that he made money selling the very same Dinar that you are sitting on hoping and praying it will make you rich while youn sit on your hands waiting for your next unemployment check! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Long live Ali, Capitalism, and making money! All you haters instead of bitching about his success follow his lead and learn how to make money. Not sit in a forum and whine and complain that he made money selling the very same Dinar that you are sitting on hoping and praying it will make you rich while youn sit on your hands waiting for your next unemployment check! :D

JMO, but it's not the fact that he made a profit that turned some people against him, but the sales tactics he employed to make those profits. It was the combination of the chart that was previously available on his website - Archived Page - that stated values of what the dinar would be worth if it revalued to $0.01 - $1.00, then turned around in a chat and stated that if you believed that it would make a major jump and not increase in small amounts you were on drugs or something.

• Upvote 1

Ali is a business man and is out for Ali. He was one of the ones who first took advantage of indicating there was a shortage of dinar and going up on his prices by a couple of hundred $s per million and all the other dealers followed suit. At that time you could still get dinar at banks for much less. I bought from him on two occasions and will cash out more than likely with a dealer, it just will not be him. With all the drama he created around himself, I personally do not trust him nor his greed. And send dinar to him to put in "his" bank, not on your life. JMO of course and we still have options in this country, just have to find another dealer who will cash out..

• Upvote 1