Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from Ali

Bandit795

I've gotten this email from Ali, I'm sure some of you have as well...

What do you guys think??

quote]Dear Valued Customers,

As you may know, Dinar Trade took a temporary leave from the market several months ago. At this time, we are going through an exciting transition, which, in the near future, will allow us to offer new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for your blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Does ALI know it's going to RV soon, or does he just suspect it?

• Upvote 2

Bandit.. thanks for sharing.... I have detected a noticeable shift in the "tone" of many of the articles we have been seeing over the last month or so.

I believe many of those both inside and on the outer edge of the change in Iraqi currency are inadvertently giving off clues that the proccess is close to starting.

Ali is closer than most of us. and as a business man, I'm sure he is trying to position himself to the greatest potential profit.

I still believe we are looking at a year or more for the RD/RV to play out with increased RV to follow, but the proccess has to start somewheres.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

that would be fantastical!

Not sure why that would be 'fantastical' since people have been able to open accounts there for quite some time. It actually would have been cheaper for them to open accounts in banks like Warka without having to pay the huge markups for physical currency that dealers like Ali charged them, plus they would have earned interest while they were waiting.

There doesn't seem to be anything similar to FDIC insurance on the banks there like we have here. If someone already has the physical currency in their possession, I personally don't see why it would be a good idea to send it to a bank that has no insurance and is under new ownership or is brand new. Isn't this whole think risky enough without putting more risk into it? JMO.

Bandit.. thanks for sharing.... I have detected a noticeable shift in the "tone" of many of the articles we have been seeing over the last month or so.

I believe many of those both inside and on the outer edge of the change in Iraqi currency are inadvertently giving off clues that the proccess is close to starting.

Ali is closer than most of us. and as a business man, I'm sure he is trying to position himself to the greatest potential profit.

I still believe we are looking at a year or more for the RD/RV to play out with increased RV to follow, but the proccess has to start somewheres.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Yeah, but don't forget the chat Ali gave the really seemed to tick people off. The one about there not being any way that the dinar would turn out the way people had hoped for during the years he was selling the currency to them.

• Upvote 6

I read something recently that he had finally gotten approval for opening or purchasing a bank in Iraq. He is probably just going to try and get people to send him their dinar and deposit it into his bank over there.

Mate there is no way on this earth that Ali will ever own a bank in Iraq so forget that already.

The email is very good its called, keep them intrested with an email to stew the mind, many marketing companys use them to fuel the fires within.

You know, umm should i buy, should i not, perhaps Bob my mate will.

I would just stick it in the trash folder

Go RV sometime soon B)

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I agree with the previous posts, he's just opening the door to potentially make more fistfulls of money for himself.

And why shouldn't he, and do you mean that his making fistfuls of money has to be at customer's expense? Maybe he'll have a valuable service that will be good for him and his customers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Quietlearner posted this as well on a seperate thread that included the entire email. Basically, double posted already. It was a little more informative only in one respect that I personally found a need to see more in print.

Quietlearner mentioned having discussed Ali's return as being under the circumstances that it would be just prior to an eminent RV. Does this mean the statement was true? I don't know.

I do know, that if it is, indeed, true...then there are some very excited people expecting something very soon. As I noted in the other thread...would also lend support (as if he needs it from most of us here at DV) to Adam's excited Chat recently.

GoRV!!! B)

this was a post from 5 weeks ago,.,,.,..,.,,. old news

But this kind of comment makes me wonder....as I have only just seen mention of this email tonight...

But I could have been drinking a few Heiny's then, too....;)

Quietlearner posted this as well on a seperate thread that included the entire email. Basically, double posted already. It was a little more informative only in one respect that I personally found a need to see more in print.

Quietlearner mentioned having discussed Ali's return as being under the circumstances that it would be just prior to an eminent RV. Does this mean the statement was true? I don't know.

I do know, that if it is, indeed, true...then there are some very excited people expecting something very soon. As I noted in the other thread...would also lend support (as if he needs it from most of us here at DV) to Adam's excited Chat recently.

GoRV!!! B)

But this kind of comment makes me wonder....as I have only just seen mention of this email tonight...

But I could have been drinking a few Heiny's then, too....;)

I *think* it has been a message on Ali's website for the past couple of weeks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I *think* it has been a message on Ali's website for the past couple of weeks

Thanks, d, actually had not even clicked that site in at least a month, now. ;)

Still, guess my real question was as to what reasons were given for shutting down specifically and did Ali or his staff REALLY comment that they would return just prior to an RV even, as stated by Quietlearner.

DaswatIwannaknow! he he

Thanks, d, actually had not even clicked that site in at least a month, now. ;)

Still, guess my real question was as to what reasons were given for shutting down specifically and did Ali or his staff REALLY comment that they would return just prior to an RV even, as stated by Quietlearner.

DaswatIwannaknow! he he

this should get you started. Give me a couple of minutes to find more answers that I believe have been discussed.

shoot, sorry caught. This is the newer one. I know there was one from several weeks ago. I'll find it.........OR NO CHOCOLATE WINE FOR ME!!

http://dinarvets.com...31-dinar-trade/

this should get you started. Give me a couple of minutes to find more answers that I believe have been discussed.

shoot, sorry caught. This is the newer one. I know there was one from several weeks ago. I'll find it.........OR NO CHOCOLATE WINE FOR ME!!

tapping foot......sip sip sip....tapping foot :P

but yeah, the meat and potato for me is the comment as to when Ali would be back...reasons for his return.First time I'd seen that statement for sure was from QL

Yeah, d, thanks. Was while I was in transit from Kirkuk to U.S. it seems. In that particular format, I may have seen it posted before but not with the statement that sparked my interests. Still, offered no suggestion (as QL mentioned in her post) as to a return circumstance like an eminent RV. Oh well...I'll fill the dirt back in the hole. Thanks for the fast followup, d!

Yeah, d, thanks. Was while I was in transit from Kirkuk to U.S. it seems. In that particular format, I may have seen it posted before but not with the statement that sparked my interests. Still, offered no suggestion (as QL mentioned in her post) as to a return circumstance like an eminent RV. Oh well...I'll fill the dirt back in the hole. Thanks for the fast followup, d!

one more

I was thinking about buying more dinars and this is where I bought from before - however, this is their message as of today. What should we think about this???

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

I was thinking about buying more dinars and this is where I bought from before - however, this is their message as of today. What should we think about this???

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

Read more:

how's that? now gimmee my wine!!