Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two very important dates to watch.

Luigi1

Iraq Parliament will be back in session on the 20th & Islamic New Year is on the 26th. The ID RV may be between the two dates. What a great gift to the people of Iraq as they head into the new year. What do you think?

Courtesy of Currency newshound. See calendar link below....

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=justhopin2@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

i agree but im more looking after our troops are officially GONE which wouldbe anytime after dec. 6th i believe but thats jusst my opinion but makes sense and would be just in time for some x-mas shopping.

I doubt that The Majority of the Iraqis celebrate Christmas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt that The Majority of the Iraqis celebrate Christmas.

I don't think easy was implying good for them... I'm pretty sure it means good for "our" Christmas! wink.gif

Sounds good to me Luigi, though it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it happened even sooner! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I don't think easy was implying good for them... I'm pretty sure it means good for "our" Christmas! wink.gif

Sounds good to me Luigi, though it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it happened even sooner! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Iraqi government & business will more than likely go by the Int'l New year, Jan 1st as the begining of their fiscal new year. Islamic New Year, this month, will be a nice gesture & gift to the people of Iraq.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 3

Remember that we said the same thing concerning having an RV after the Ramadan.

Being an important date for the Muslim and wanting to RV the money as a gift for them.

I Agree but more events have fallen into place in favor of an RV than when Ramadan came & went.

Either date sounds good to me! The sooner, the better! Thanks for your post! I think it's going to be an exciting month.

Kim Basinger anyone? One of my favorite Oscar pics (and dresses). Have a great Weekend!

Maliki is headed to the White House & Joe Biden is in Baghdad this week. All this after the G20 Economic Summit in Paris called for the RV of many world currencies.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

Either date sounds good to me! The sooner, the better! Thanks for your post! I think it's going to be an exciting month.

Kim Basinger anyone? One of my favorite Oscar pics (and dresses). Have a great Weekend!

Sounds good to me as well...a birthday and an RV would make my month!.

C lady, interesting you should mention Kim. She's always been a heart throb of mine! :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend,

YJ

• Upvote 1

The 20th works better for me. Will be on my way to the cruise ship on the 26th, then won't be able to do anything til the 5th!

• Upvote 1

The 20th works better for me. Will be on my way to the cruise ship on the 26th, then won't be able to do anything til the 5th!

This may work out in your favor if it does RV. If the RV happens, it may start out as a low introductory rate then go high over time. Enjoy your cruise. Your investment will be waiting for you when you return.

• Upvote 1

yeah, what she said! And yeah, with ya on Kim but I'm still partial to Jolie and Bullock ;)

• Upvote 1

Iraq Parliament will be back in session on the 20th & Islamic New Year is on the 26th. The ID RV may be between the two dates. What a great gift to the people of Iraq as they head into the new year. What do you think?

Courtesy of Currency newshound. See calendar link below....

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=justhopin2@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

yeah, what she said! And yeah, with ya on Kim but I'm still partial to Jolie and Bullock ;)