Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanksgiving countdown to RV

ssmith

[kcw] jas428 With Parliament out of session for another few weeks, can anything really be finalized until they are back to vote on things? Also, I have to ask, are we still on target for Thanksgiving due to all of the holidays taking place as well as the removal of the troops still a work in progress (until the end of December or so)??

[Adam Montana] still on target, I believe!

[Adam Montana] I addressed the Parliament break issue above

[Adam Montana] but I'll answer it again - they can still vote and decide on issues even through the break

Go RV......... :D

• Upvote 1

I don't think Parliament return would speed up anything to make the RV happen before thanksgiving, it's more of the Troops pulling out of Irai which is around the end of the year. So as I have been saying for sometime now 57 days until 2012....The great part of this is we will see a RV...

:D

Edited by army03

Based on absolutely no intel or anything else other than numerology, I'm still going with $1.11 on 11/11/11. if that doesn't happen, then we can count down to Thanksgiving. :)

Let us hope you are right. That would be the best Thanksgiving/Christmas gift we could possibly get at my house,especially if it is a large number, say $3.00. haha Just joshin'. I'd be happy with far less, although my happiness factor would, of course, continue to grow as the RV goes further up the scale.

• Upvote 3

[kcw] jas428 With Parliament out of session for another few weeks, can anything really be finalized until they are back to vote on things? Also, I have to ask, are we still on target for Thanksgiving due to all of the holidays taking place as well as the removal of the troops still a work in progress (until the end of December or so)??

[Adam Montana] still on target, I believe!

[Adam Montana] I addressed the Parliament break issue above

[Adam Montana] but I'll answer it again - they can still vote and decide on issues even through the break

Go RV......... :D

\It will be the most wonderous Thanksgiving! I'm almost in tears now in Thanksgiving for being blessed so much already!

• Upvote 3

I still do not beleive we will have a RV for afew more years..Iraq is slow on doing anything unless someone dose it for them. I worked in Iraq for 6yrs as a site manager building and closing camps. Working with the locals

nothing got done unless you did it yourself... Been invested since 2004 still waiting for a RV stillI beleive thatit will happen but not for a couple more years..............

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Based on absolutely no intel or anything else other than numerology, I'm still going with $1.11 on 11/11/11. if that doesn't happen, then we can count down to Thanksgiving. :)

I believe you may be right on target, epecially if you look at Vedic astrology which points to issues surrounding CURRENCY!!! Shanti! OM!

Do you have any idea how many of these target dates have come and gone? Stay grounded....You may be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Teeheee, Thank you for your thoughts. I am fully grounded(not boots on the ground grounded, lol) but I am so very Thankful for the blessings I already have, is kinda my take and even more so IF this does RV by then to share more with others. ;)

I've got my health, happiness, family and a great friend that took a chance and told me about this opportunity.

+1 for your good intentions and concern :)

• Upvote 2

Usually ( always infact so far) thread titles like this one (Thanksgiving countdown to RV) have been bad Luck Bringers each time every time....I'd be happy to see it happen by Thanksgiving... But nobody knows and if we let ourselves be carried away with this thought in mind then we'll feel again the disappointment and frustration ( sounds famliar?)..

$1.11 sounds very good.........I'd be personally superhappy with 0.11.....We''ll see......

• Upvote 2

I still do not beleive we will have a RV for afew more years..Iraq is slow on doing anything unless someone dose it for them. I worked in Iraq for 6yrs as a site manager building and closing camps. Working with the locals

nothing got done unless you did it yourself... Been invested since 2004 still waiting for a RV stillI beleive thatit will happen but not for a couple more years..............

dont know why someone gave you a neg , but i evened you back out... you sound very grounded... anyone that has stayed with this investment since 2004, i salute you...gobble .gobble :D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Not to e a downer, and of course only my personal opinion, but there have been alot of meetings reportedly scheduled for December with high officials of both Iraq and the US. I think Thanksgiving (before these meetings take place) is a little unreasonable at this point.

• Upvote 2

I don't think Parliament return would speed up anything to make the RV happen before thanksgiving, it's more of the Troops pulling out of Irai which is around the end of the year. So as I have been saying for sometime now 57 days until 2012....The great part of this is we will see a RV...

:D

Sorry I don't have the link right in front of me, but several members have said the troop withdrawal date is Dec. 6th (I think easy posted it in one of his comments... if I remember correctly). That would be cool to have it happen before Thanksgiving or early Dec... just sayin!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Since you have experience there with the local people, I have a question: If the RV does not take place, wouldn't you think the poverty stricken men and women would be prime for recruitment, recruited for terrorism, recruited as a supporter of Iran, and possibly join a militia. Hunger and desperation provides a table for opportunities of evil. Feed and clothe me, give me clean water and electricty, and I will follow you anywhere. These people have nothing to loose. Possibly the HCL will take care of them to survival somewhat better, some will get jobs in the redevelopment projects, but not all. What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 1

I have on my little to do Board at work 11-11-11- $1.11..."MIRACLES HAPPEN " ....And 11-24-11 works for me its my Daughter, that just got married, Birthday.....So either of those days or any other day works for me....Abutchbaker..Thanks for your insight too i believe its about the longest post I have read of yours...LOL...Also what is with the negatives in a post like this come on ....Thanks....Chris...

• Upvote 1