Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanksgiving countdown to RV

ssmith

I so believe in this investment and the RV but also I am concerned with how much they can accomplish economically with so many religious holidays, I understand their country and culture is thousands and thousands of years old and they have so many things to celebrate but I would be bankrupt if I had that many days off every year. I often wonder how they survive with all the limitations and obstacles they have. Can anyone explain how a country can have sooooo many days off. I hope that America gets to be that old some day to have so many holidays

They may get a couple things accomplished by X-MAS but don't plan on seeing the RV until late 1st quarter or early 2nd quarter of 2012.....That's my opinion.

I am not being negative, hell I'd love for it to RV before than but I truly do not see it happening before March or April 2012 at the earliest.

Bondladys, the best of her post 11/6/11 is :

4:11 AM [bondLady] ******************************Saleh continued that "inflation in Iraq in most facets importer due to the importation of food and rising global oil prices, in addition to higher pay rent houses internally," pointing out that "the Bank is able to tackle inflation through the use of tools the bank cash correctly to support the attribution of Iraqi currency by controlling the levels of cash flow and enhance the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar by using the signals of exchange and interest rate. " **************

I believe Adam is right on & target before thanksgiving is correct....gooooo RV..... :D

• Upvote 3

I would like to think that a 1:1 reval will happen but I still hope for more. Adam thinks .10 cents but that is too low in my opinion. Heck if .10 cents does happen, I'll cash in and buy more Dinar. That is my plan. :rolleyes: If it LOPs I'll give it up.

Looking forward to a text from Adam sometime on/after November 20, 2011, and hopefully before November 25, 2011...Then receive and read several Emails with information, options, instructions, and directions. Book flight, hotel, and follow-up resort for myself and friends...Then off to purchase a new iPad and activate international calling and data on my cell phone. Use the iPad to calculate costs and amount to set aside for tithe...if the cash-in nets over 1IQD:$1 call a real estate agent and put a cash offer in on my new vacation home, same for two other boats, and order my new car...Fly to B with friends and work on how much tithe goes where (and how to do it anonymously) and how to best help others and organizations I believe in...Meet Adam along with other investors and sample umbrella drinks...consult with investment people and weigh options (probably reinvest 50%+/- into Iraq and some in new energy companies)...Establish investments that provide significant and long-term passive income, then off to Southern Hemisphere and explore countries and seas that I have not yet been to until it becomes autumn down there...While in OZ finalize business plans to employ Americans to build projects I have designed...Send in absentee ballot, and if O is re-elected move out of US!

Other than that I haven't really given it much thought...cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Looking forward to a text from Adam sometime on/after November 20, 2011, and hopefully before November 25, 2011...Then receive and read several Emails with information, options, instructions, and directions. Book flight, hotel, and follow-up resort for myself and friends...Then off to purchase a new iPad and activate international calling and data on my cell phone. Use the iPad to calculate costs and amount to set aside for tithe...if the cash-in nets over 1IQD:$1 call a real estate agent and put a cash offer in on my new vacation home, same for two other boats, and order my new car...Fly to B with friends and work on how much tithe goes where (and how to do it anonymously) and how to best help others and organizations I believe in...Meet Adam along with other investors and sample umbrella drinks...consult with investment people and weigh options (probably reinvest 50%+/- into Iraq and some in new energy companies)...Establish investments that provide significant and long-term passive income, then off to Southern Hemisphere and explore countries and seas that I have not yet been to until it becomes autumn down there...While in OZ finalize business plans to employ Americans to build projects I have designed...Send in absentee ballot, and if O is re-elected move out of US!

Thats my plan get your own lol

• Upvote 1

I remember sitting on pins and needles this time last year waiting on an RV as almost all the gurus said we will have it before Christmas...I do believe with the troops leaving maybe we have a better chance of an RV though. I personally would like the RV to be higher than 10 cents but I would still be happy. VERY HAPPY.....

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 1

hahaha You're so cute!! This is delightful!! I'll do all of it but fly to Belize. Can't afford that part, but I'm in for everything else. And I have a trust that will allow me to fund it with the dinar, and then the trust will cash in. I'll merely be the trustee, not the owner of anything at all, so I won't have to pay tax on that money until I withdraw it, and then it will be treated like regular income. I understand this is the same kind of trust that John Kerry's wife uses for her Heinz ketchup wealth, along with several senators and congressmen. I think, if this trust or a similar one is good enough for them, it's good enough for me, especially since I got it at a much lower price that they are offering dinar owners. I realize it isn't Belize, but it's the best I can do, and I really do believe it is a good way to handle this situation.

• Upvote 1

hahaha You're so cute!! This is delightful!! I'll do all of it but fly to Belize. Can't afford that part, but I'm in for everything else. And I have a trust that will allow me to fund it with the dinar, and then the trust will cash in. I'll merely be the trustee, not the owner of anything at all, so I won't have to pay tax on that money until I withdraw it, and then it will be treated like regular income. I understand this is the same kind of trust that John Kerry's wife uses for her Heinz ketchup wealth, along with several senators and congressmen. I think, if this trust or a similar one is good enough for them, it's good enough for me, especially since I got it at a much lower price that they are offering dinar owners. I realize it isn't Belize, but it's the best I can do, and I really do believe it is a good way to handle this situation.

As I have long believed "You don't need to own anything, you just need to have keys to all the stuff!" (and an unlimited ATM/Charge card) cool.gif

"The three reports that were submitted to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after negotiations of the joint committees between Baghdad and Erbil will remain confidential and will not reveal to the media." predicted Berwari that is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the reports soon, noting that "the results of the negotiations were positive, as was declared by the parties." He added that the "national interest requires that the response to the reports as soon as possible that the phase of the country's critical." Referring to the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Read more:

gobble gobble :D :D :D :D