Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Frank recorded CC with link and notes

easyrider

Key RV timing theory that BlueStar put forward to Frank begins at 66 minutes 18 seconds...

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=58-17-65-67-17-65-6787120-17-65-67825248-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67119-17-65-67-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Frank 26 11-1-11 Tuesday Night CC Notes 11/02/2011 Frank’s CC Notes 11/1/11

Frank comes on the call; sings “He Lives” and prays

Frank speaks about the VIP program and welcomes all the “newbies”.

Frank will have a guest on Thursday from the Federal Reserves; a lady who talked to 10,000 last week at a meeting...this Sunday in Houston, Texas will talk to 15,000....so join us Thursday night....she'll talk about precious metals and the work she performs for the Federal Reserves.

VIP program has a text service. Frank was asked by Web admin to give him info he can text out to VIP program users.

Please pray for George Robinson who went into the hospital for some heart conditions; also pray for Frank’s father who has several health related issues right now and please don’t forget to pray for NCGrandma and her family as she has lost her father this week.

Frank advises to be careful when those of us who listen to other sites claiming rates and dates.

Frank will share with us another file he has tonight.

Read More Link on Right

Pres. Obama announces 3 weeks ago about troops coming home according to the SOFA agreement; we are going to obey in and pull our troops out before the end of the year. 48 hrs later comes out again, in press release, and says we are bringing troops home BEFORE the holidays. Why this mid-course correction???

Iraq parliament says they were going to go on vacation for holidays but a week later came back and said, no, we are coming back early and we will have an emergency meeting. Something happened! Investments…

On Iraqia TV today – the whole day – a mantra – conventions in Iraq – 18 countries came to Iraq and were shown everything, what do you want? Cell phones, computers, batteries? Guess who was leading this off? Maliki. He was there, just as proud as a peacock. He makes a statement about ratifying laws about investments to cut red tape, to make things easy for investors. He seems like he’s in a hurry to get things done. Maliki looks VERY comfortable on TV! This says MUCH! Allawi has left and M is working fast now. The HCL is being worked on; the 4th part? The 140 and border laws are being talked about. Watch the Erbil agreement come back to the table. These won’t happen unless there is a rate change.

Watch HILARY! She was going to take a nice trip this weekend but had to be postponed. Why??? We are leaving IRAQ. We have to leave according the SOFA agreement. Parliament is coming back to work on things regarding investors, regarding the troops leaving, regarding security for their country. The “Authors” and Kurds are in control! Shabibi is working furiously on the security of the monetary policies and banking system in the country.

Gov’t of Iraq stopped a coup by some Sunni’s faction. All of this is being done 6 wks before we leave Iraq??? Iraq has mysteriously “found” 60 billion, but watch and see that they find more and more.

On Nov. 17th there will be an alignment of currencies, the 3rd Thursday of November. Will the IQD be among them? There will be a holiday in the 2nd week? Dec. 6 troops go home and not on 31st. hmm… In order to be a sovereign nation and according to SOFA and IMF they cannot RV until we leave the country. We will likely give them Chapter 7 when we leave. January could be a very interesting month!

The alignment of currencies, look for articles, because it doesn’t appear there have been many or any at this time.

The Vatican is re-writing their constitution? Try to research this? Study this. Why right now? They are involved with currencies as well. Next year we will be introduced to a new currency in the USA. They will not be Federal Reserve notes. We are trying to undo what was done years ago by Nixon and Eisenhower. We are going back to US Treasury notes that are gold-backed. Are we waiting to allow the RV to merge these events? Are we waiting to introduce the new treasury notes in January, so they can then be bonded to other notes?

Frank is trying to point out that WE are in control of Chapter 7 and WE are in control of when Shabibi releases the rate. Is it because we are waiting for the new dollar to come out?

Parliament coming back is a “good” thing for us and work behind closed doors. Troops are coming back earlier than expected. There is significance to this! Nov. 17th an alignment of currencies, not sure if IQD is inclusive in this alignment. We watch this at this time.

Frank talks about there being 700 booths with investors.

BlueStar speculates a good time for them to RV would be within a week after our final troops pull out... that it could occur after the troops leave and before the end of the year. as long as they have security (because Shabibi wants it)...he'll never have absolute, full security. As Delta and Frank have said, nothing brings a sense of security, as a lot of money...hopes of a good future. So, when the troops finally pull out...we know there will be a lot of plain clothes and contractors...whole idea is about security and staying close to Iraq.

ludicrous (Frank added that word). We are in “certain”, strategic areas.

BlueStar says that one of the dates that were mentioned was December 4th....the transition before the new fiscal year.

Frank estimates they would need to make the announcement in the first few days of December in order to release the rate in the first few days of January...need 28 to 30 days.

BlueStar said some people have said they have moved the date up again.

Frank doesn't think so.

BlueStar feels the RV will happen between Dec. 6th (after the troops are gone)...

Frank says China will make Iraq gazillionaires.

Frank says Iraqi T.V. talks about the international trade conference. Frank agrees the moment that the troops are gone, will be a great moment for them to release the rate. No babysitters here anymore....effective January...1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...or whatever.

If it doesn't happen that way, Frank said we'll be waiting for our new currency, so that it can be pegged to the most powerful currency on the planet.

G-Money and Sigshome posts about Ali ... Frank removed that post because Frank was getting too many calls.

What Ali is doing...is preparing for when the IQD value goes up, he'll be ready to exchange with you...that's all it was...and promoting his "friend" in the U.K.

Frank did NOT do anything with Ali...that is his word of honor. Frank did do something. Last month Frank was setting up investments with free energy and clean water. There is another site doing the same thing AFTER the blessing.

So, Ali did what he did and Frank did what he did to set up free energy connections and this month we prepared our team...it's the right thing to do, right family?

Newbies...need a non-interest bearing account...perhaps several.

Delta is on a project...and God willing he'll be with us Thursday...if not then....he'll join us on Monday.

Frank thinks he has a lot of info on our investment night (Thursday) which will be extremely valuable to us.

Frank sings “Amazing Grace”; prays and ends the call.

Re: Frank26...11-1-11

Post by Society » November 1st, 2011, 5:51 pm •

This is my 100th post....I got to 99 at KTFM before our sojourn...

S....You can press the button NOWWW

Frank E. Frank E....from the CBI:

Public holidays for 2011 (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays)

Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labor Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New YearNovember 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*

Articles say troops out by the 6th...

The Emergency session will allow Shabibi to speak to more ministers to tell them whatever it was that caused the 67 to initiate the emergency session...The ministers present will cause any remaining files to be completed expeditiously and will be ready to move rapidly upon full return of Parliament.

Article said today that the security ministers will be resolved in the 3rd Parliamentary session...

By my research, we have the emergency session on the 3rd...holiday for Eid Major 4 days starting on the 6th and the feast of Eid on the 9th. Parliament 1st session should follow on the 10th and likely the 2nd on the 12th and the third on the 13th...ISX closed from the 3rd-13th, taking some holiday on the 14th and reopen on the 15th...currency realignment on the 17th

• Upvote 6

My question is this.... Frank keeps saying in this chat , how they will announce the rate one day and make it effective a month from that date ????? Really ???? That's crazy !!! They are really going to give everyone a month to buy more ??? How very nice of them :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

My question is this.... Frank keeps saying in this chat , how they will announce the rate one day and make it effective a month from that date ????? Really ???? That's crazy !!! They are really going to give everyone a month to buy more ??? How very nice of them laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No, he meant and i have talked to bluestar personally almost everyday is that once we leave indecember they need to have about a month prior to get everything in affect because they have came out and said they want to raise the dinar this is what Delta has heard on iraqiya television also.

1. when all foreign troops are removed

2. they have stated at the start of the fiscal year which is jan. 1 2012

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No, he meant and i have talked to bluestar personally almost everyday is that once we leave indecember they need to have about a month prior to get everything in affect because they have came out and said they want to raise the dinar this is what Delta has heard on iraqiya television also.

Thanks easy... I must be really tired, I completely misread the whole thing

Maybe it's just me...but this reads like a bad google translation of an Iraqi article.

Maybe it's just me...but this reads like a bad google translation of an Iraqi article.

I'm sorry JIM you feel that way but just reciting what was told to me and what they have metnioned in previous articles now how reliable they are is another story.

Saw a report yesterday in a news Program on Italian TV showing that US troops are gradually leaving Iraq already in these very days....The TV crew followed them in the hours immediately prior to their departure ... Interesting.

My impression, seeing the images ( boarding a big plane, etc.) was they're coming back home to the States at least right now...

But maybe they're going to Kuwait and/or Turkey as somebody stated here on Forum...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Easy that's cool you said you have personally spoken to bluestar? I know you may not want to talk about it, but is he stationed in Iraq and what does he know about the dinar that makes him credible? I am just curious, thanks for all your great posts to this forum by the way it is very much appreciated bro!