Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been telling everyone

Quote from the GURUS off another site ::

“WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THERE ARE 4 ISSUES THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH.”

For those of you who believe in the Guru’s go over to another site and they have all put the brakes on, they all know why but cannot say at this time, funny how it is always like that. Folks say what you want but this game is almost up in fact in might be. We all know in December the troops leave and Iran moves in plain simple fact, even people who know nothing of the Dinar have said that, go to the weekly Standard read their take on Iraq after the troops pull out. You can bet the house that no president Obama or a new one will dare got back in to Iraq no matter what happens, once we leave; Iraq is on its own sad fact, for us, but they or still corrupt and really do not want the country to be free, a few do but the ones with the clout do not nuff said on that. Up to yesterday they were all singing November 4th well it’s the fourth and now whoa we now have an issue they all know but cannot say, I will say it for them Bull **** they want to keep this game going as long as they can only reason so to make money selling Dinar the ride is almost up they will sell a few more to the newbie’s and hard cores, but the fool and his money soon part. I think we have always heard if it looks too good it probably is, and lets all face it; this really looked good it has fooled even people we thought had the upper hand on money management that is why many of us got in. So turn off the computers and write down how this even took place and why you have the Dinar and years after you or gone your kids or great grand children can pull the stuff out of your drawer read the letter and know why many of us have 100 of thousands or like me millions of funny money that is worth not even the paper it is printed on. I leave today with a sad heart, but now relieved heart because I have come to the fact we have been duped.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 26

after troops leave and i do beleve they leave december 6th they dont want foreign troops there with they revalue and makes sense. Dont believe the gurus also watcch what they do not say. Also please put this in opinion instead of rumors beccause that is what it is your opinion.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

I think there are those in power that can't wait to see if Iran takes the bait and tries to make a move on Iraq... they just want a legitimate excuse to take over another M.E. country and take away their nuclear capability. When the U.S. troops withdraw I am sure they won't be far away and will be keeping a close eye on things. We have too much invested in Iraq to let a little bully move in and try and take over.

You have to look at the big picture, not the day to day jargon that comes out as propaganda... this will happen, when it's good and ready... hopefully pretty soon.

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 13

I think there are those in power that can't wait to see if Iran takes the bait and tries to make a move on Iraq... they just want a legitimate excuse to take over another M.E. country and take away their nuclear capability. When the U.S. troops withdraw I am sure they won't be far away and will be keeping a close eye on things. We have too much invested in Iraq to let a little bully move in and try and take over.

exactly it wont happen we have gave way too mucch and sacrificed way to much to let it all go down the tube.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

It's hard not to feel duped! It's worth something if you cash in now.... You won't get all back, but you won't loose too much:) I try to only check in once in awhile for it was controlling my every free min I had. It's bad enought that I check my diverter on my phone every couple of hours. GL to you!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How about a few years.

Put your money in a safe and go on with your daily activities... If you loose it, so be it!!! The more I think about it, I want to kill the investor that got me into it.... But I made a decision and i'm gonna ride it out... For good or bad!!!! I'll beat him senseless if it's bad hahahahah.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Put your money in a safe and go on with your daily activities... If you loose it, so be it!!! The more I think about it, I want to kill the investor that got me into it.... But I made a decision and i'm gonna ride it out... For good or bad!!!! I'll beat him senseless if it's bad hahahahah.....

... and ya betta wine and dine em if un it's good! wink.gif

• Upvote 4

I was talking to a invested friend about this very topic. What I said to him, this is a sutuation like you being bullied in school, you go home and tell your big brother..... he begins to walk you to school to protect you from the bullies. One day you go home and he's moving, panic sets in! You now have to make that trek to school all by yourself. What you don't know.....he's following you in his new car and neither you or the bullies know he's there. Iraq is no different....The US Military just moved down the street! Out of Iraq.....Not Out of the Region... look at where some of the troops are being reassigned, and FYI that is one very large "soverign" building the US build in Iraq. Just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 8

"It would take a major incursion by another nation (Iran) for the US troops to return to Iraq,"

I wish I could think that Obama is just too yellow to ever go back; but, I think his reasons are much more malevolent.

I listen to the words spoken by Donald Trump regarding Iraq - and I think he's trying to send Obama coded messages.

Trump says that he thinks the U.S. should take back what we spent there when we leave Iraq.

I was talking to a invested friend about this very topic. What I said to him, this is a sutuation like you being bullied in school, you go home and tell your big brother..... he begins to walk you to school to protect you from the bullies. One day you go home and he's moving, panic sets in! You now have to make that trek to school all by yourself. What you don't know.....he's following you in his new car and neither you or the bullies know he's there. Iraq is no different....The US Military just moved down the street! Out of Iraq.....Not Out of the Region... look at where some of the troops are being reassigned, and FYI that is one very large "soverign" building the US build in Iraq. Just saying

Exactly, we are not going to go far. And, Iran knows that too. The whole world knows it. It''s called strategy ladies and gentlemen and this isn't our governments first rodeo! Something is afoot it may not be the RV but, this is a chess move and they put it in play for a reason. The RV may never happen or it may be just around the corner who knows. But, one thing is for sure, with Iraq's oil supply there is a lot of interest in keeping them safe and moving them forward. The Iraqi people desperately need this and the rest of the world wants it too. So keep the faith and try to see the bigger picture. You know when my ex-husband was in Iraq we used to talk about what the people there had to endure and how impoverished they were. Over his time there he got to know a few of the locals that worked on the base. These people have suffered things that you or I, with our nice American way of life, can't even begin to understand. The majority of the people there are just good people who have struggled and been through so much. They want the same things we all want. To be able to provide for there families and to live in peace. I want this for them most of all. To look at what they have had to endure breaks my heart. And as bad as all of us want or need this to happen the real focus should be them. So GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV wink.gif

• Upvote 11

Exactly, we are not going to go far. And, Iran knows that too. The whole world knows it. It''s called strategy ladies and gentlemen and this isn't our governments first rodeo! Something is afoot it may not be the RV but, this is a chess move and they put it in play for a reason. The RV may never happen or it may be just around the corner who knows. But, one thing is for sure, with Iraq's oil supply there is a lot of interest in keeping them safe and moving them forward. The Iraqi people desperately need this and the rest of the world wants it too. So keep the faith and try to see the bigger picture. You know when my ex-husband was in Iraq we used to talk about what the people there had to endure and how impoverished they were. Over his time there he got to know a few of the locals that worked on the base. These people have suffered things that you or I, with our nice American way of life, can't even begin to understand. The majority of the people there are just good people who have struggled and been through so much. They want the same things we all want. To be able to provide for there families and to live in peace. I want this for them most of all. To look at what they have had to endure breaks my heart. And as bad as all of us want or need this to happen the real focus should be them. So GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV wink.gif

Thank you for the reality check, rollingthedice. I know I can't even imagine what it is like over there.

• Upvote 2

Sorry but I agree with you,,,, I think this train will soon crash,,, ALi is gone, Frank is gone and the rest will follow....too bad!!!

I think you are right, this thing will slowley fade into the woodwork, train will crash or how ever you can say it. I've said it from the very beginning that this was too good to be true, then it is. I'm still going to hold what I've got and just keep hoping for a miracle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think you are right, this thing will slowley fade into the woodwork, train will crash or how ever you can say it. I've said it from the very beginning that this was too good to be true, then it is. I'm still going to hold what I've got and just keep hoping for a miracle.

That is all we can do hold hands and sink to the bottom just like the people on the Titanic, and we will all drift off into the sunset, and we can all be sure we were eaten by the sharks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

so was the dot com era too good too be true too as i recall many people became millionaires was the kuwaiti dinar too good to be true??? i mean not everyone is informed and we usually miss our shot at these type of things so this may be our chance just like those other people made off those other investments.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

Thanks easyrider +1.......................Detroit we are in Kuwait so your thoughts are on target +1. If you feel you have been duped you should just sell your dinar but I know you won't. Its like people who go to church just in case there is a God and a judgement day. LOLOL Save your dinar just in case because if it does RV and you sold it you will be very unhappy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bought Dinar in the hopes that I will profit from it, like everyone else. I believe I will, but how much, who knows. Anyone that claims to know anything is foolish. No one knows the rate, no one knows the date, no one has any source anywhere that knows anything. Those people that claim these things are, at best, ignorant and wishful, at worst, pumpers and liars. Either way, I have my Dinar and believe it will RV eventually, regardless the hype and the nonsense people think they know.

With regard to Iraq and Iran, yes we're leaving, but not really. Yes Iran wants to invade Iraq, but isn't stupid enough to do it right away, especially while we're still nearby. Iran, if they ever invade, will likely wait a few years, let things settle into a peaceful rest, then launch out of the blue like and rush in while everyone has convinced themselves that the area is now peaceful. By then, though, the IQD will have long RVed and I will have long cashed out and been happy. In the end, I really don't care what Iran does with Iraq, so long as they do it AFTER I make my money, AFTER our troops are out, and pray we aren't stupid enough to go in and die trying to save Iraq again.

• Upvote 1

so was the dot com era too good too be true too as i recall many people became millionaires was the kuwaiti dinar too good to be true??? i mean not everyone is informed and we usually miss our shot at these type of things so this may be our chance just like those other people made off those other investments.

I like the way you think buddy! wink.gif I totally agree with ya too! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

That is all we can do hold hands and sink to the bottom just like the people on the Titanic, and we will all drift off into the sunset, and we can all be sure we were eaten by the sharks.

When you become susceptible to the influence of the gurus you are susceptible to their negativity as well. Telltheturth, what can I say . . . nada, nothing, zilch. It's an opinion and you feel you must bring it here to vent. O.k. it is over for you. But you have no convincing argument, just a negative emotion you had to express. Bye. Have a great and profitable life.