Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv?

hollywood7

My point to you is....you have over 1500 posts and youve only been here for a little over a month(HOLYMACKERAL THATS ALOT).

End Quote

So freakin' what? That's not a federal charge yet... You don't like it .. you just move on... Easy as a breeze.

Edited by umbertino

My point to you is....you have over 1500 posts and youve only been here for a little over a month(HOLYMACKERAL THATS ALOT).

End Quote

So freakin' what? That's not a federal charge yet... You don't like it .. you just move on... Easy as a breeze.

muah! thanks Umberto

and for the record, I believe that there are those with more posts than me, that don't say nearly as much :)

Because we are trying to make people "informed, engaged, and prepared" about the dinar. Why did you ask the question if you didn't want to hear the answer?

He did not say he did not want to hear the answer. Any person with any curiosity whatsoever would wonder why you are here, and don't tell us it is out of the goodness of your heart, and your just want to disburse your great knowledge and experience so that we are informed, and do not hurt ourselves.

You obviously think we are stupid, but some things we don't need a blueprint for. Checking out soon? We will get your car brought around to the lobby.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

I did it. I gave you a (-) because you know no one has any facts. This site is all about rumors, guess and opinions based on whatever intel anyone can get from dreams, kids, friends, boots on the ground, God, dogs and moon changes etc. Get real. Bless your heart!

I agree with you. Our knowledge is a data base of acquired information from many sources. When someone comes along and claims to know it all and would like to inform us of everything we ever needed to know, that is when when you have to get out your bs meter and do the test. Either they know nothing of what they are preaching about, or they have such a terrible communication problem, that you do not want to listen to anything they have to say.

Btw....no insult inteded! U post a lot and half the time its not really related...just annoying

Lol! Exactally migh pointe! Thanke u

Ah, come on JW. Over 1800 posts in six weeks. You are just no fun.

I thought it was just me.

My point to you is....you have over 1500 posts and youve only been here for a little over a month(HOLYMACKERAL THATS ALOT). You seem like a very nice lady and I am not trying to insult you as you did with me (posting the difference between board and bored) LMAO

I am just offering up some constructive criticism....sorry to have offend you!

You havent been around here nearly long enough to know what I kno and dont kno as I really havent stated to much as of late.....anyways to answer your question based on the number of posts you have you are oblviously BORED!!!

Hey maybe you could also help me with....to/too/two,

Maybe Robin is just tired. She works full time and is going through an MBA program, as I recall.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are 3 different answers depending upon the specific question you were asking.

1. Your question assumes the dinar will revalue. That is unlikely. The dinar is far more likely to redenominate. If that happens, there will be no material change in the relative value of the dinar to the dollar.

2. If there is a revaluation and the dinar increases in value, by default, the US dollar must go DOWN in comparative value. Currency valuation is a zero sum game. One currency can only increase in value if the other currency that it is measured against goes down in value. For the dinar to increase in value to the US dollar, the US dollar must decrease in value to the Iraqi dinar.

3. The US dollar index measures strength of the US dollar relative to a basket of currencies. That basket does not include the Iraqi dinar. There are no plans to include the Iraqi dinar in this basket. So, regardless of what happens to the dinar, it will have no effect on the US dollar index (even if the dollar decreases in relative value to the dinar). The strength of the dollar will continue to be measured against this basket of other currencies regardless of what happens to the dinar.

There is no scenario that results in the US dollar going up in value. The outcome of the dinar revaluation will have either no effect on the dollar or result in the dollar losing value.

-Nat

There seems to be a certain brashniss about you my young freind. From your member name right down to all your answers.

I don't how long you have been following this website and weather or not you follow the links. Question #2 was talked about in the last few days and yes there was even a link supplied with it. I also think you need to sharpen up on your Economics skills from college and learn more how the currency sector works

The RV will take place with in two weeks after the troops are due to be out of country.

GO.... RV It will be a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

There seems to be a certain brashniss about you my young freind. From your member name right down to all your answers.

I don't how long you have been following this website and weather or not you follow the links. Question #2 was talked about in the last few days and yes there was even a link supplied with it. I also think you need to sharpen up on your Economics skills from college and learn more how the currency sector works

The RV will take place with in two weeks after the troops are due to be out of country.

Bring it on Shippy!!!! I can live with that!!!

IMO, it will be a great Chrismas with or without the RV! i love my family, my life, my friends! (not necessarily in that order)

When will the Dinar RV? I have heard soooooo many rumor and on the verge of giving up. 10/31, 11/1, 11/3...I wish I could find someone to provide me with something other than rumors. I am not bashing this site or anything anyone has posted on here or anywhere else, just wish I had some facts...thats all =(

I have been holding them sice 04. Question did one of the Gurus or pumpers get to you so that you purchesed Dinars based on their intel!!! If you did,(hoping not, and praying not) it could be another 7 years! GO RV

When will the Dinar RV? I have heard soooooo many rumor and on the verge of giving up. 10/31, 11/1, 11/3...I wish I could find someone to provide me with something other than rumors. I am not bashing this site or anything anyone has posted on here or anywhere else, just wish I had some facts...thats all =(

Sorry, Tonytoni but at this point it is all speculation. But welcome, and please see Kimberlye for your welcome basket! In this basket should be a pair of boots, a pump, a packet of kool aid, an I love Adam Montana T-shirt, a group hug, a mirror so you can constantly tell yourself that it is going to be ok, and a bottle of xanax for times you know you are lying! :P

have fun!!

• Upvote 3

Do you think so little of your fellow man (and woman), that you think there aren't any people on the planet that would see something like the dinar, where people are being lied to constantly and throwing away their hard earned dollars on a pip dream, and not want to try and help them understand why an RV to 10 cents+ is completely impossible?

If I saw someone on the street getting sold a fake rolex, and it was obvious they thought it was real, I'd say something. Apparently you not only wouldn't say anything, you can't believe anyone else ever WOULD say something.

A gamble is one thing. The problem is that the dinar isn't a gamble. It isn't lottery ticket that you may or may not win big on. To continue the lotto ticket analogy, it's a "lotto ticket" for a drawing that's never going to be held. The chance of the dinar increasing by 100 times overnight (that'd be about a 10 cent RV) is zero. It's impossible.

Bring on the negs ;-)

Don't under estimate the humanitarian side of me!! I'm quite sensitive to the well being of ours. We are all adults here and are free to make our own choices on where we spend our own money.

• Upvote 1

There may be a fluctuation and temporary adjustment. But as long as all the other factors continue so will the dollar. Peace. And the IQD will absolutely RV in Jesus' Name. Peace.

Iraq is about to rise to its greatest moment in history and those vested shall prosper as well.

• Upvote 1