Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Got A Phone Call...

possum

Believers rejoice! RV comin as sure as the sun just came up and I took my daily constitution!

only the 900th time we ve heard this from the drunken possum, if i had a nickel for everytime someone said this was a done deal, heck i wouldn't even need dinars!!! I think we should all throw in a nickel from every date and every rate ever posted!! awe shoot that would never work cuz we d all be dead poor!! haha sorry for slammin everybody, but hasn't it gotten old yet? I only come on here once or twice a week now, read a few chats, see what the new stories are, and just take it all in, read as much as possible, learn my investment potentials, and then i carry on like i usually would. For the last month it's helped ease my blood because i no longer set myself up to be depressed, and then pumped right back up only to get let down yet again. Don't get me wrong these people often do bring good stuff to the table, but the stories come, the stories pass, and new ones keep on coming day after day. So if youre the person that constantly comes on here looking into what everyone says and driving yourself crazy all the time, being stresssed, i leave with this advice, because i was that person. Read everything you can, but don't let your eyes and mind fool you. Coming here and getting pumped or dumped isn't going to make it happen any sooner, so just relax and before you know it "poof" n it will for real be over, and then come back on here and listen to everyone that says they were right all along. Of course everyone would be as right as everyone else, because that's why we re here anyway. I already called within the next 10 years and between .01 and 5.00, therefore ill be the first to say i was the one right all along! I truly hope for myself and everyone here the best possible outcome and more importantly along with that, good health and spirits. Someday will be the day, and hopefully that someday is sooner than later :) good luck

only the 900th time we ve heard this from the drunken possum, if i had a nickel for everytime someone said this was a done deal, heck i wouldn't even need dinars!!! I think we should all throw in a nickel from every date and every rate ever posted!! awe shoot that would never work cuz we d all be dead poor!! haha sorry for slammin everybody, but hasn't it gotten old yet? I only come on here once or twice a week now, read a few chats, see what the new stories are, and just take it all in, read as much as possible, learn my investment potentials, and then i carry on like i usually would. For the last month it's helped ease my blood because i no longer set myself up to be depressed, and then pumped right back up only to get let down yet again. Don't get me wrong these people often do bring good stuff to the table, but the stories come, the stories pass, and new ones keep on coming day after day. So if youre the person that constantly comes on here looking into what everyone says and driving yourself crazy all the time, being stresssed, i leave with this advice, because i was that person. Read everything you can, but don't let your eyes and mind fool you. Coming here and getting pumped or dumped isn't going to make it happen any sooner, so just relax and before you know it "poof" n it will for real be over, and then come back on here and listen to everyone that says they were right all along. Of course everyone would be as right as everyone else, because that's why we re here anyway. I already called within the next 10 years and between .01 and 5.00, therefore ill be the first to say i was the one right all along! I truly hope for myself and everyone here the best possible outcome and more importantly along with that, good health and spirits. Someday will be the day, and hopefully that someday is sooner than later :) good luck

Shotgun Susie called and said possum was riding her coattails. Woot Woot...

He said BY the 1st of March, not on the 1st of March. In other words, it could happen anytime between now and up to and including that date. Hope this makes it easier to understand for you.

This falls in line with the woman who was told at Chase they would be getting an exchange rate on the 28th of Feb. by her higher ups. Hey Possum, have you ever dated a Wombat?

Great News, BUT an employee is earning 940,000 dinars now. Drop the three zero's and he/she is earning 940 dinars. Now let's say an rv of 2.50 times 940=2350 dinars. Your 25,000 dinar note, drop the last 3 zeros is 25 dinars times the same 2.50 and now it is worth $62.50. If I am missing something PLEASE let me know otherwise you might have a great wallpaper for your room.

He said BY the 1st of March, not on the 1st of March. In other words, it could happen anytime between now and up to and including that date. Hope this makes it easier to understand for you.

Thank you for the correction. I feel much better now that our dear friend awsome possum had stated By the 1st rather than On the 1st. I can sleep much better now knowing that possum is truly the great intelligence gatherer of our day.

netinfo

To tell you how much faith I have in Possom, I have put my house up for sale, left my wife( don't want the B###H touching my money), got GF with blond hair and big coconuts and I am heading to the caymen island to keep from having to pay anyone, any of my money. tickets will be here tomm. ROFLMAO

But I bet that I will be still living in my 1 room house, with the same woman that naggs at me day and night about spending too much money on dinars, while she sits on the couch eating BonBons all day watching Dr. Phil and getting bigger by the day.

Please send pics!!! Maybe we can work something out.