Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Got A Phone Call...

possum

Possum will be proved right, if not he will lose his double wide trAiler and 52" flatscreen and is I-phone and his ole lady but they are easy to find cuss Possum is good looking and very smart.

Old Jewish proverb: "With money in your pocket, you are hansom, smart, and you sing well too."

Possum, your post are always entertaining, please keep them up...

why is it so completely necessary to jump in and pounce on someone for his information? Whether he is right or wrong; if he doesn't have any credibility with you then click your dang mouse and move on to another thread or post to read. All this crap is so completely stupid and childish.

why is it so completely necessary to jump in and pounce on those who jump and pounce on possum for his information? Whether they are right or wrong in jumping and pouncing on possum; if they don't have any credibility with you then click your dang mouse and move on to another thread or post to read. All this crap is so completely stupid and childish.

netinfo

I think it's time Adam went through and cleaned house again.

Why? Possum obviously can take the heat! Everyone is just kidding around. This is a free country. The folks in Washington are trying hard enough to take freedoms away. Don't read the posts & then they won't bother you.

Rev-it-up- Possum, It's TUESDAY!!!!