Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys Chat 10/27/11

MisterFizz

BondLadys Chat 10/27/11

thank you to all who take the time to read all of this and see what the rocks cookin lol................drops the mic and walks off.

As always great job, thankyou !!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed 99% of Original Post from Quote.

Bond Lady...like you said looonnngg reading, but quite informative though. As ALWAYS, I want to thank you very much for your hard work in your researches and then posting them here on DV. God Bless you always!!! RV WITHIN REACH.

RANGER'S LEAD THE WAY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh my God, and I'm not a religious person! I don't know how we will ever be able to thank you for all you do for us BL! This must have taken you hours to prepare and your selflessness doesn't go un-notice or un appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this GREAT NEWS!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Oh my God, and I'm not a religious person! I don't know how we will ever be able to thank you for all you do for us BL! This must have taken you hours to prepare and your selflessness doesn't go un-notice or un appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I don't know if you know that she doesn't post here anymore, the post is from another site.

• Upvote 1