Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM say?

Volqluest

.10 would still give us an awesome profit even though it isnt the millions we're all hoping for. Hopefully they can come out a bit higher though. I think things are finally getting to the point where we can something big by the end of the year but remember this is Iraq. I feel more positive now that we're going to see a sweet profit on this and that an RV in the .10-.30 range - and then go up in bumps from there - is in the best interest of Iraq.

Agreed.....And let's remember that the higher the rate the higher the chance it may come castrated....

Yes that is right. That is what he is thinking, nothing wrote in stone. Even at .10 that is a great return. Not sure why the "mad" face.

Unless somebody is bold enough to deem a 100 fold profit as low. Not me.

I would be happy with .10 and the same with the dong,

End Quote

I hope you'll be happy with your Dong.

• Upvote 1

Why would we neg you for your opinion? Your opinion is welcome here and it's as good as anyone else's opinion.

At times I disagree with Adam and his thought process with regards to the potential RV of the IQD. I would much rather understand what's going on in Dr. Sabibi's mind if given the opportunity.

• Upvote 2

You can neg me all you want. I really don't care at this point. As always, my thought is that we will see an RV that is close to 1 to 1 with the IQD increasing in value over time.

.10 as Adam speculates would do nothing for the Iraqi economy in my view.

Does anyone have Dr. Shabibi's cell phone number? I would love to call him. In fact, I want to invite him over for dinner.

I didn't neg you. Don't see the reason for it..It's great to be relaxed and debate.. That's what Forums are for in the first place, right?.It's great you're still expecting a 1:1 rate...

Now .... would you please tell me/ us if you think that , should it come out at that ( 1:1) rate.... Do you believe it would be castrated or not? In other words... Do you think that , given that 1:1 rate you expect, you'll make 1,000 times your Capital ( no zero cut) or you'll earn nothing ( infact you'll lose money) with a zero cut? Thanks in advance.

something is better tan nothing at this point ;)

I love and appreciate good ole Wisdom once in awhile. Thanks.

If Iraq does a .10 .20 .30. or even anything under a couple of dollars all the vultures like George Soros will scoop down and grab up billions in dinars. I say if they are going to do a currency adjustment, they will have to do an RI back where they were when Saddam was there, or re-value at a range of two or above to stop the greedy vultures.

• Upvote 1

If Iraq does a .10 .20 .30. or even anything under a couple of dollars all the vultures like George Soros will scoop down and grab up billions in dinars. I say if they are going to do a currency adjustment, they will have to do an RI back where they were when Saddam was there, or re-value at a range of two or above to stop the greedy vultures.

He could already buy every single dinar in existance and take over the entire country. Its only 27 billion dollars worth, however at .10 Iraq would have 2.7 trillion dollars worth of dinar...... far more difficult to just come in and take over with a few measly billion... jmo

• Upvote 1

He could already buy every single dinar in existance and take over the entire country. Its only 27 billion dollars worth, however at .10 Iraq would have 2.7 trillion dollars worth of dinar...... far more difficult to just come in and take over with a few measly billion... jmo

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

You can neg me all you want. I really don't care at this point. As always, my thought is that we will see an RV that is close to 1 to 1 with the IQD increasing in value over time.

Does anyone have Dr. Shabibi's cell phone number? I would love to call him. In fact, I want to invite him over for dinner.

thank you the rate is already 1 to 1 and that gives us .86 with points for exchange (#1 guru i guess)just in caselaugh.gif

O and you can keep all the bit coin (i don't guess any one else knows about it any way)hahahahahahahaha

+1 from me I don't care what adam thinks it is not .10 but it also ant 3.66 (1to 1)

• Upvote 1

No offense but I don't nor will not believe it will be even near 10cents. It does not make sense. I believe Iraq is going to offer low at first around the USD, and then in 2 yrs go up to Kuwait. Most people cashing in is not going to break Iraq, because most of their money in my opinion based on observation is in other countries hands. This is an OIL EXCHANGE. I look at it like a barter. So our petty dinar that we have isn't going to break Iraq from coming in at $1. It seems that some people think that use dinar holders are in the million ranges, but I seriously doubt it. I bet there are probably under 500k people (not governments) that own this and on average they own less than 1million dinar. Another thing that troubled me was the "Spread". I work for a bank and we charge $20 per 1000k of currency exchange, so for Adam to say the fees could be as high as 25% from the CBI, I just don't see that. Plus don't forget Ali's cash out stations popping up everywhere. :rolleyes:

All I am saying is everything we judge is all a "Theory". Some are decent and some are interesting. I can't wait for this ride to be over with and for us to say NO ONE WAS RIGHT it was $$$$.

Good luck everyone and keep your heads high. Some money is better than no money.

I understand what Adam is presenting and it does make sense. But I remember when Adam was presenting the Off Shore concept to us he was using the example of an RV coming in at $1.00 and how much we would save in taxes.

He projected a RV of .10c an used an example of an RV of $1.00. I would be blessed to split it at .45c, our church would be paid off at that rate.

Have a blessed night.

• Upvote 1

At times I disagree with Adam and his thought process with regards to the potential RV of the IQD. I would much rather understand what's going on in Dr. Sabibi's mind if given the opportunity.

Thank you for being intellectually honest. What a breath of fresh air. You can understand Governor Shabibi's intentions. Do you not realize how many times he, Deputy Sellah, Minister of Finance, Parliment Speakers, etc., have come straight out in their media clearly stating that they have authorized a 1:1 in-country rate of exchange? And that's just in-country. We don't yet know if it will be more when exchanging directly with the Federal Reserve/US Treasury here in US. Believe not every spirit that exalts himself for his own glory, but test every spirit to know whether they be of faith and truth in God or not. Trust God and what He has "already" revealed to you for your edification.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At an RV of .10, I will still be happy with the return on my investment. Thrilled actually, since no other recent investment has done that well. But since I only hold a couple million Dinar, it doesn't seem worth setting up offshore accounts to manage $200,000. (less after the spread). As a VIP member, I have read and learned much about Adam's post RV investment strategies and what others plan to do. It's all great info whether you do it all or not. So I have a question for Adam or any DV member....

NOTE: I posted this outside VIP because I think the answer may be relevant to non VIP members. If not appropriate, Mod's, please move.

What is a reasonable threshold of Dinar profit to achieve in order to make it worth the management and overhead of an offshore strategy? Even if I decide to ride the Dinar up by buying and selling lower denoms to follow the rate increases, I probably won't deal in millions at a time. That may only result in a few hundred thousand dollars over the next few years. Off course there are tax advantages no matter what the amount of money involved, but there are costs and management overhead associated with this. At an RV of .10, I would need 14 million Dinar to net a million dollars after spread (before taxes). I would need to invest another $20,000 right now to have a million dollars and set up an off-shore strategy.

What is the magic number? What is the sweet spot on initial Dinar ROI to do anything but pay the tax and put the money into my existing trust?

BTW, my thanks to Adam for his real world view of this investment. I'm truly worn out on the hype.

Good luck to all and peace.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for being intellectually honest. What a breath of fresh air. You can understand Governor Shabibi's intentions. Do you not realize how many times he, Deputy Sellah, Minister of Finance, Parliment Speakers, etc., have come straight out in their media clearly stating that they have authorized a 1:1 in-country rate of exchange? And that's just in-country. We don't yet know if it will be more when exchanging directly with the Federal Reserve/US Treasury here in US. Believe not every spirit that exalts himself for his own glory, but test every spirit to know whether they be of faith and truth in God or not. Trust God and what He has "already" revealed to you for your edification.

You may be right about the dinar, but Adam wasn't "exalting himself for his own glory," for pity's sake!!! Just remember how many times he was asked about the rate, and he finally spent hours working on his thesis for us, so that wasn't "exalting himself," by any means.

• Upvote 1

Guy's to me when Adam said .10 it was just a safety net from a smart man. Look for it to be much higher just my opinion.

If any remember when i first came onto DV I always said "Caution" and He's a smart man"

Go RV

Edited by army03
  • Upvote 2

.10 would still give us an awesome profit even though it isnt the millions we're all hoping for. Hopefully they can come out a bit higher though. I think things are finally getting to the point where we can something big by the end of the year but remember this is Iraq. I feel more positive now that we're going to see a sweet profit on this and that an RV in the .10-.30 range - and then go up in bumps from there - is in the best interest of Iraq.

I disagee. How can such a low revalue be in the best interest of Iraq when their currency held such a higher value at a point in time when over half of their natural resources were not known? I personally dont believe that we will see anything less than a buck, at the lowest...believe it will be a little higher than that really! JMO...Go RV!

• Upvote 1

thank you the rate is already 1 to 1 and that gives us .86 with points for exchange (#1 guru i guess)just in caselaugh.gif

O and you can keep all the bit coin (i don't guess any one else knows about it any way)hahahahahahahaha

+1 from me I don't care what adam thinks it is not .10 but it also ant 3.66 (1to 1)

bit coin? Isn't that the electronic digital internet currency? That also went up in value by a huge margin....... For those that were fortunate to invest in it..

Or was that something entirely different?

• Upvote 1

I am with you on this one! Oh I would love to call him too!!! Or be a fly on the wall at one of these meetings. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised in the end. I am claiming at least a dollar, with every zero on our paper being honored. Now let's get er done! As Lightning McQueen would say: KA-CHOW! :D

• Upvote 1

Please be kind and elaborate on what you wrote here. Thanks in advance.

Those were just his thoughts and he said it could go all the way up to $3.40.

- Then would,nt it be better to hold onto it and then cash in? There cant be a time limit on it. Maybe if you cash in early other speculators will buy it up and cash in at this dollar value and the make $3.30 on it. I would rather wait and walk into the bank than run and get $.10 cents .Better to walk that extra mile for the BBQ than to sit and settle for a Tuna Sandwich. --I would think.
  • Upvote 1

- Then would,nt it be better to hold onto it and then cash in? There cant be a time limit on it. Maybe if you cash in early other speculators will buy it up and cash in at this dollar value and the make $3.30 on it. I would rather wait and walk into the bank than run and get $.10 cents .Better to walk that extra mile for the BBQ than to sit and settle for a Tuna Sandwich. --I would think.

Hi and welcome to DV! This is a very good point. The question is whether they will give us a time frame to cash in. I am hoping there is no limit, but it's a possibility that one would be imposed. In Adam's latest chat he indicated he thought there might be a time frame to cash in. No one really knows, so I am writing my plan now so that when it hits it's a matter of executing what is on paper as opposed to reacting in all the excitement. I have a plan written down for a 10 cent RV all the way to $3.00. I just wrote it down covering every RV possibility in 10 cent increments so every scenario is covered. And one for a limited time cash in and one for unlimited time. If comes in low, I plan to cash in a little bit and hold on to the rest for as long as allowed. I really hope we can hold on to those Dinars while the rate goes up. I gave you a plus one to get that rep. started! I am hungry now after reading your post. :D

• Upvote 1

i think Adam showed his colors when he sent his rate prediction......and i completely agree with him, PROFIT !!!!!

he's into it just like everyone else, buy his book, buy his worthless VIP, click on the dinar sales link for a kickback.....i mean really, how could you not want to make money the same easy way?

i have followed Adam for several years and i can say this, patience makes deception expose itself.

Edited by brownma
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Perhaps going out on a limb here, but here's my TwoCents.gif (or 2 IQD) worth, from Adam's "Thesis"

(after reading other "mathematically challenged" replies, possibly my own as well)...

1. Even $0.10 is 8-25X return depending upon when you purchased

2. 25,000 IQD at $0.10 is $2,500

3. A POTENTIAL of up to 25% "spread" from CBI [$625] nets $1975 (of course a lower spread is more $$$ for investors!)

3. Probably another 2-5% "spread" to get cashed in (perhaps another $125+/-)

4. NET return of $1850+/- from a 25,000 IQD , that cost $7-$25 initial investment ($74,000 per million or $48,000* after US Taxes )

NOT BAD RETURN!

NOW, if you consider last week's chat where Adam sounded quite optimistic that the rate would be "DOUBLE" what he had considered (Typically $0.10-$0.30) then you are talking what, $0.20 - $0.50?

Sooo...POSSIBLY $3700-$10,000+/-? (per 25.000 IQD, or $148,000 - $400,000 per million IQD)

THEN, you have everything cashed in (due to a time limited window), save/spend what you need, and reinvest the balance in NEW Iraq currency at $0.10 (or whatever)...So say you keep $350 and reinvest $1500, you get 15,000 NEW Dinar, and next year you cash in at $1-$2 ($15,000-$20,00, less 30% nets you $10,000 - $14,000) off of your original $25 investment...

Let's recap...You invested $25, then received $350, then an additional $10,000...$0.10 doesn't sound so bad!

OR, in the case of 1M IQD, you received $14,000 at cash in, followed by $400,000-$600,000+/- in two years further investment, OR if finally back to $3.22 to $1.35M!

Admittedly you may be paying 35%* in taxes if you do things other than some strategies in VIP, but even then you receive a NET of $1200+/- per 25,000 IQD at a $0.10 RV (not bad for $25!)

Of course, many of us believe Adam is intentionally conservative and LOW on his valuations...

I will now go back to folding drink umbrellas...

At an RV of .10, I will still be happy with the return on my investment. Thrilled actually, since no other recent investment has done that well. But since I only hold a couple million Dinar, it doesn't seem worth setting up offshore accounts to manage $200,000. (less after the spread). As a VIP member, I have read and learned much about Adam's post RV investment strategies and what others plan to do. It's all great info whether you do it all or not. So I have a question for Adam or any DV member....

NOTE: I posted this outside VIP because I think the answer may be relevant to non VIP members. If not appropriate, Mod's, please move.

What is a reasonable threshold of Dinar profit to achieve in order to make it worth the management and overhead of an offshore strategy? Even if I decide to ride the Dinar up by buying and selling lower denoms to follow the rate increases, I probably won't deal in millions at a time. That may only result in a few hundred thousand dollars over the next few years. Off course there are tax advantages no matter what the amount of money involved, but there are costs and management overhead associated with this. At an RV of .10, I would need 14 million Dinar to net a million dollars after spread (before taxes). I would need to invest another $20,000 right now to have a million dollars and set up an off-shore strategy.

What is the magic number? What is the sweet spot on initial Dinar ROI to do anything but pay the tax and put the money into my existing trust?

BTW, my thanks to Adam for his real world view of this investment. I'm truly worn out on the hype.

Good luck to all and peace.

i think Adam showed his colors when he sent his rate prediction......and i completely agree with him, PROFIT !!!!!

he's into it just like everyone else, buy his book, buy his worthless VIP, click on the dinar sales link for a kickback.....i mean really, how could you not want to make money the same easy way?

i have followed Adam for several years and i can say this, patience makes deception expose itself.

I totally disagree! I have saved hundreds (possibly thousands eventually) on setting up investment strategies through VIP. biggrin.gif

its all good just want to make enough where i can go chill with some honeys and smoke some herb in the bahamas the rest is all for investing if it cmes out at a low rate.

Sound good to me Easyrider. We'll just have to visit the islands instead of buying one. Twist a fat one mon. :blink:

• Upvote 1