Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sell Everything We Own to Buy Dinar?

Revalue Nation

WTF?

* czinser (Freeway Bill – Good words from ALL sources today 10-25-11): OOM 10/26/11

October 26th, 2011 08:05 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

I believe we are seeing much smoke and the RV is just behind it. I am very happy. I wish I could buy more dinar.

I tried to sell my piano to buy more dinar. Tuff economy to sell in. Point is I believe in this 100%.

I was thinking about selling our car but my spouse said NO!!!…… LOL :o

Praise Jesus

Blessings To All, CZ

Thank You Freeway for all the time you spend helping us.

Freeway bill chat from PTR

FREEWAY BILL: We are more than ok. Be patient and listen very carefully and you can hear the RV coming!

FREEWAY BILL: Don’t get shook when you see people selling their dinar. Could be planted propaganda or if I recall this is the same ones that posted that a month ago

FREEWAY BILL: Good words from ALL sources today. Nothing to get worried about

jcny47: FREEWAY BILL FREEWAY BILL hello…did you see how much gold spiked today??? is it a sign? ty

FREEWAY BILL: Gold going to jump up and downs and then down down down

FREEWAY BILL: Will be on chat at around ten est

FREEWAY BILL: All good news today

FREEWAY BILL: Very very good

FREEWAY BILL: Party tonight CG?

MooseM: FREEWAY BILL only if you’re there tonight

FREEWAY BILL: Thanks moose

Dr John: we need to hear where we are at with this rv from dan and tony. Maybe they are like everyone. Just don’t know.

4:29 PM FREEWAY BILL: Dr John. Tony has a pretty clear picture

FREEWAY BILL do we have a chance to see this go off tonight?

FREEWAY BILL: Any time is good. They have it timed out. We just have to wait

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

WTF?

* czinser (Freeway Bill – Good words from ALL sources today 10-25-11): OOM 10/26/11

I believe we are seeing much smoke and the RV is just behind it. I am very happy. I wish I could buy more dinar.

Gave you a +1 to even you out.... Come on guys... Revalue nation just posted a Rumor in the Rumor section from another site. He/She doesn't deserve a -1. Please be concious of your pluses and minuses as everyone (if you haven't noticed) has been reset to zero. If they get to low they can be booted from the site.

• Upvote 3

As always, one day one of these people will be right and boy will they pat themselves on the back, while forgetting the hundreds of times it didn't happen.

Bring it on.

WTF?

I tried to sell my piano to buy more dinar. Tuff economy to sell in. Point is I believe in this 100%.

I was thinking about selling our car but my spouse said NO!!!…… LOL :o

Praise Jesus

Blessings To All, CZ

Thank You Freeway for all the time you spend helping us.

Freeway bill chat from PTR

FREEWAY BILL: We are more than ok. Be patient and listen very carefully and you can hear the RV coming!

FREEWAY BILL: Don’t get shook when you see people selling their dinar. Could be planted propaganda or if I recall this is the same ones that posted that a month ago

FREEWAY BILL: Good words from ALL sources today. Nothing to get worried about

jcny47: FREEWAY BILL FREEWAY BILL hello…did you see how much gold spiked today??? is it a sign? ty

FREEWAY BILL: Gold going to jump up and downs and then down down down

FREEWAY BILL: Will be on chat at around ten est

FREEWAY BILL: All good news today

FREEWAY BILL: Very very good

FREEWAY BILL: Party tonight CG?

MooseM: FREEWAY BILL only if you’re there tonight

FREEWAY BILL: Thanks moose

Dr John: we need to hear where we are at with this rv from dan and tony. Maybe they are like everyone. Just don’t know.

4:29 PM FREEWAY BILL: Dr John. Tony has a pretty clear picture

FREEWAY BILL do we have a chance to see this go off tonight?

FREEWAY BILL: Any time is good. They have it timed out. We just have to wait

• Upvote 1

Just curious FreeWayBill, is this guy associated with DinarBanker or any of these other companies? I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I have read in the past that he said NOT to buy Dinar based on his reports and that is on record of him saying that. Still, just wondering if he is associated with any company. Thanks

Gave you a +1 to even you out.... Come on guys... Revalue nation just posted a Rumor in the Rumor section from another site. He/She doesn't deserve a -1. Please be concious of your pluses and minuses as everyone (if you haven't noticed) has been reset to zero. If they get to low they can be booted from the site.

Whatever....