Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI

BBalls

Greetings Members. This is very good news not only for us, but the people of Iraq.

Between our sources and Rays, here is the latest positive news. I truly do think we are closer then further away regarding our investment. With all of the positive news over the weekend and today, Iraq is making huge strides regarding progress. The news is great.

Now lets think about what is happening with these Arab Region banks buying so much Iraqi currency. It just does not make sense for a major Arab bank to buy billions of dollars of worthless currency if they did not know something was going to happen very soon. Banks are in business to make money, not lose money. Another telling piece of information is that these banks could have been purchasing this currency all along but the didn't, so why now the major purchases? I think even the most negative people could assume that something is about to change in the near future.

If no other news makes your day, this should. It made my week and it is early.

Steve,

Just wanted to pass on some interesting information one of my guys just told me. He said this is in the Iraqi newspapers, and on TV and even in newspapers in the Arab gulf states. He said that banks in the Arab gulf are buying billions of dollars of dinar. Not just millions but billions. The people of Iraq are wondering why and the government came out and told them that they didn’t know why but would check into it. Seems strange that these banks could have bought billions of dinar before now but have chosen now to do this. And the Iraqi government is playing dumb. I see this as a sign that we are getting very close now. Will send more as I receive it. Have a blessed day.

Blessings,

Ray

You all have a great week and Ray and I will post an followup on the the president of parliament says to the Iraqi people and anything we can find thru our dedicated and very factual sources. I think it will all be very positive news in the coming days.

Remember, gratitude is a God-honoring attitude!

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

Ok, wasn't gonna bother, but I almost have to........

"I truly do think we are closer then further away"

HUH??

"Just wanted to pass on some interesting information one of my guys just told me. He said this is in the Iraqi newspapers, and on TV and even in newspapers in the Arab gulf states".

Link please (sorry Markinsa) what?? No link?? Let me try to find it. hmmmmmm Nothing that I can see about that being on Iraqi TV or in papers. I just can't find it! So, let's just believe Ray, cuz he said so, K?

"I will post an followup on the the president of parliament says to the Iraqi people and anything we can find thru our dedicated and very factual sources. "

Any time you have to TELL people that your sources are "factual", they probably aren't.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

And the Iraqi government is playing dumb.

That Part is Certainly Believable. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see some Links to these Reports He Speaks of about the Middle East Banks making Dinar Purchases.

B) B) B)

SteveI has an Ego the Size of Texas. He was Kicked off of this Site a long time ago b4 Starting His own Site.

His Profile is still in the Data Base here.

These Claims should be fairly Easy to Prove or Disprove.

Hopefully it's based on Fact.

Thx for the post BBalls. ;)

• Upvote 4

:blink::blink::blink:

Having trouble with my eyes today. Not sure I am believing what I am seeing!!

This information is in all the papers and on TV, and we at DV haven't seen it?? We have some very smart people here, and if it were out there, our peeps would have seen it, and put in the news forum!!

I am very concerned for this guy! PRVSS, undiagnosed of course! (Pre RV Stress Syndrome)

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

I'd like to see some Links to these Reports He Speaks of about the Middle East Banks making Dinar Purchases.

B) B) B)

SteveI has an Ego the Size of Texas. He was Kicked off of this Site a long time ago b4 Starting His own Site.

An ego the size of Texas would be an understatement.

• Upvote 3

Billions of dollars worth of dinar would be trillions of dinar. If this is true (which I seriously doubt) we'll see dinar supplies dry up very soon.

He must be slipping. Those trillions were probably lower denominations, which means we are ready for RV RV RV RV!!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

B) B) B)

Yep me too, where is the beef I mean LINK???

• Upvote 1

Ok, wasn't gonna bother, but I almost have to........

"I truly do think we are closer then further away"

HUH??

"Just wanted to pass on some interesting information one of my guys just told me. He said this is in the Iraqi newspapers, and on TV and even in newspapers in the Arab gulf states".

Link please (sorry Markinsa) what?? No link?? Let me try to find it. hmmmmmm Nothing that I can see about that being on Iraqi TV or in papers. I just can't find it! So, let's just believe Ray, cuz he said so, K?

"I will post an followup on the the president of parliament says to the Iraqi people and anything we can find thru our dedicated and very factual sources. "

Any time you have to TELL people that your sources are "factual", they probably aren't.

So Correct. I was just on BondLadys web site, and she hasn;t posted anything like that from any Iraqi newspapers....I remember Steve being on here a lil more than a year ago, and left in a huff, or was he kicked off, can't remember

• Upvote 1

:blink::blink::blink:

Having trouble with my eyes today. Not sure I am believing what I am seeing!!

This information is in all the papers and on TV, and we at DV haven't seen it?? We have some very smart people here, and if it were out there, our peeps would have seen it, and put in the news forum!!

I am very concerned for this guy! PRVSS, undiagnosed of course! (Pre RV Stress Syndrome)

Go RV!!!

He was diagnosed with FHP (Fraudulent Habitual Pumpers) as well!

• Upvote 2

trust me, none of what steve1 says is real, or true, when he posts, new members, think of okie, his so-called intel, is as worthless as okies......

Thank you for chiming in on this. There are only about 3 people whose opinions I take serious in the dinar world and yours is one of them.

• Upvote 2

So Correct. I was just on BondLadys web site, and she hasn;t posted anything like that from any Iraqi newspapers....I remember Steve being on here a lil more than a year ago, and left in a huff, or was he kicked off, can't remember

someone I THINK just said that he started his own site. So, my question is............is this BS to mess with us? Or is he pumping his own people?