Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you get introduced to the dinar?

Ok so now it's really bugging me. I went to this blog yesterday called dinarrevaluation.com (make sure you spell it right because I went back to find it and couldnt bc i kept spelling it wrong..) and if you go to the about me page it talks about how this person got into the dinar. It's crazy because it's almost identical to what happened to me!!! I'm really bothered by it. Also, check out the "Is dinar a scam" or something like that page...seriously i REALLY want to know what others think its' driving me freakin crazy!!!

It talks about how this person had a friend who knew a group of people that followed dinar and mentions " an oil man" who im taking a wild guess is Okie. So basically this friend gets the other person into it by telling them how the dinars going to RV and they will get rich if they go by from this one dealer in particluar (who is friends with the group). So, then this person goes and buys dinar and gets his family into it too. Meanwhile the original friend gets totally brainwashed and keeps buying on reserve and talking about the dinar dealer and this group of pple like they are a cult. Then the lady winds up loosing everything because she spent all her money on dinar. The person writing says they almost lost everything too. There's more and I know im missing things...just please go read and let me know what you think!! I forget how they worded it but it sounds like Okie and them have created a pyramid scam type business with the dealer and it totally makes sense.

Yes, many people have taken advantage to make their own money off the dinar by creating forums and providing intel ( real or not). One thing you must consider before investing into anything is that you only put what you can afford to lose if you go beyond that its your own fault no one elses. Another thing is the Dinar itself is NOT a SCAM. The dinar is a REAL currency that has REAL potential to increase in value how much and when is what we speculate on and some might speculate that they will RD first. So all these forums and such is just to obtain knowledge about your investment, its all speculation so you take it for whats its worth and move on but the Dinar itself is not a scam banks sell it and so on. I hope you can get the bigger picture here.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

from what i remember they bought a lot on reserve because thats what the group told him to do...

i know you should only buy what you can afford to but who really does that? all of us would like to do that but then our impulses jump in and we think of how much $$$ we can make vs. how hard we work etc...that blog said that too..i just really want to know how the majority of pple got into this...

I got into this investment, really, for a couple of reasons. The first is I am a Bible College graduate and have a pretty good working knowledge of the Bible. I remember in my last year (right around the time we invaded Iraq) I was reading/ studying about Babylon and how the two Babylons (mystery and commercial) would be major players at the end. I don't think I need to prove it here but I'm pretty sure everyone understands that Iraq and Babylon are the same.

I remember thinking, while studying this in school, "I bet us being over there is going to cause commercial Babylon (Rev. 18) to rise." Well, in my opinion, I think I was right.

All that to say, it is my interpretation that the commercial center of the world described in Rev. 18 is none other than Iraq.

Does that mean it is a certainty that the IQD will revalue? No, the Bible doesn't say that. In fact, the Bible doesn't say anything about the IQD at all. It just says that at the end commercial Babylon will be the "Wall Street" of the world, if you will. That could simply be because of their resources and favorable location in regard to the world. It may have nothing to do with a Rv of the IQD. I don't know.

But, with that knowledge in mind, my Mom was getting an adjustment by her chiropractor earlier this year and he told her about his investment/ speculation in the IQD. My Mom called me and told me and I started looking into it. Of course, after doing some brief research, I bought some. And so did my Mom. This was at the beginning of June. Because of the excitement at that time I called my Dad and he bought some also.

Well, here we are. I haven't bought anymore since June. And I wait. Do I feel like I was scammed? No, I got into this because of my own studying about Babylon/ Iraq. I do still think they will emerge as a world economic power because of their resources. This is what keeps me hanging in there. The IQD may or may not have something to do with their emergence, only time will tell. I will kick myself, though, if they do Rv while they are emerging and I don't have any "skin in the game."

Did I buy more than I can afford? No, I put money aside every month for investment purposes so it was not a big deal. In my opinion, no one should be investing money into anything until they have met all of their monthly obligations (mortgage/ rent, food, utilities, etc.). What ever you have left over after the necessities that's what you invest with.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I know it's not popular on here to talk about the bible but that is what made me believe we will see a great return on this investment also. It talks of Babylon being rebuilt and I think their currency will have to be worth more than toilet paper for this to happen. It also says it will be destroyed again suddenly, that is why I do not plan on holding any dinars for a better rate down the road, I am cashing out quick if it comes out at a nickel even. This is just my 2 cents, no need to load me down with negs.

I know it's not popular on here to talk about the bible but that is what made me believe we will see a great return on this investment also. It talks of Babylon being rebuilt and I think their currency will have to be worth more than toilet paper for this to happen. It also says it will be destroyed again suddenly, that is why I do not plan on holding any dinars for a better rate down the road, I am cashing out quick if it comes out at a nickel even. This is just my 2 cents, no need to load me down with negs.

• Upvote 2

Here's how I got into this investment. In 2009 I was told about the dinar investment by a very close friend. I didn't buy in it at first because I had already invested heavily into another area. A few months later I received an email from him which had an excerpt from a chat that seemed legit. A guy named "medic" was telling everyone about his inside banking guy who told him the Iraqi RV was going down in the next 2 to 4 hours. Back then I had no clue about how the dinar world operated and didn't know a thing about "pumpers". I was the friend of a guy I trusted and when he told me I should look into investing into the dinar AND I didn't have much time, I thought it deserved my attention. So after studying everything I could about it I gave it a shot. For as little as I put into it I felt it was an acceptable risk. That first investment I mentioned cost me over $4,000, which I had as a net loss. I have not lost a penny so far on this one. ;)

My mailman told me .... he said that he was delivering these packages all over the neighborhood from Dinar Trade.... you know the one Ali operated that was told to shut down...... anyway, I got talking with some of the dinar holders and they explained what was involved..... knowing that I might have just purchased wall paper, I bought some for lots of grins and a story to tell my grand kids..... that is the whole story........... so far I have enough dinar to paper two walls and use the 5k notes as a border......

I invested because I had a cousin tell me about it a few years ago and then recently an old high school friend then my cousin begged me to get some and then I asked my investment advisor..she told me to only invest what Im wiling to lose and that she does not advise this to any of her clients at all but did share that she held quite a bit of dinar herself

to wallyweaver: Rev 6:6 the word "penny" is mentioned in my King James version but when I look in my Scofield study system it makes a reference that "pennies" has been translated for us and the Bible actually centuries ago stated "denarius" or dinar and "schillings". i thought that was pretty interesting and I thought it was interesting that it mentioned "that thou not hurt the oil and the wine".

I have a buddy (a marine) that was stationed in Afghanistan. He headed up an accounting division and allocated funds for purchasing and held several other responsibilities that I just can't think of off the top of my head. Now this is not how I heard about it,... My father told me about it,.. I yelled scam and started researching it through endless hours of research so that my father would not buy anymore. Next thing you know, I was buying it myself. I was convinced it was not a scam. I called up my buddy (marine mentioned above) and he said that it was speculative, but that he himself had a decent amount... a few weeks later I got a call from him telling me not to purchase more based on his intel, but that he was more confident it was a great investment and to just be patient. That was last Oct. Furthermore, I got onto a G.E.T. call some months later and I heard this guy Okie speaking. My father walked in the room and said I know that voice... that's L***** F**** from F****B***, Oklahoma... He said I've known him for 30 years. He knew Okie back when Okie was engineering stuff for the military ie; tanks etc... He believes Okie is really connected despite all the misinformation and many times his intel has turned out to be false.

In any case, that is my story, I'm sticking with it...

We started collecting dinar in 2003. My now ex-husband is an international airline pilot and had buddies that got rich when Kuwait restored value to their currency. Those guys quit work after cashing in but the stories are still around. Just about all of the pilots that he works with jumped on the dinar train. Some of his pilot friends bought an amazing amount. Anyway, we sat on it all these years and last December I started checking it out online to see if anything was going on. That is how I found Dinarvets. And.....yes I got 1/2 of the dinars in the divorce.

I heard about Dinar from an online gaming friend of mine, whom shall remain nameless (Bummy). I bought my first amount based on his recommendation and a little of my own research (of course). That was a month ago. I have since purchased more and plan to continue to buy more every month until it does RV, whether it be this year or next. Is this a scam, possibly, but I don't think so, and even if it were, I'd be only losing $150 transaction fee + 2% spread fee + the gas cost of driving to Georgia - if needed (where Dinar Banker is located) to transfer it back to USD. I figure it's worth the investment and my garage could certainly use the added color, lol.

• Upvote 1

I found out about the dinar through an acquaintance who had spent time working in Kuwait.

After hearing about it for a couple of months, I figured that I would kick myself if it revalued and I didn't invest at least a small amount. Big potential reward for a small amount of money risked.

This was 18 months ago. Since then, I've continued to invest in Dinar as I'm able.

We started collecting dinar in 2003. My now ex-husband is an international airline pilot and had buddies that got rich when Kuwait restored value to their currency. Those guys quit work after cashing in but the stories are still around. Just about all of the pilots that he works with jumped on the dinar train. Some of his pilot friends bought an amazing amount. Anyway, we sat on it all these years and last December I started checking it out online to see if anything was going on. That is how I found Dinarvets. And.....yes I got 1/2 of the dinars in the divorce.

You wanna get married? I can't afford you, but you can afford me.

Hi everyone. My name is Thatoneguy. I'm a dinarholder. I'm proud to say that I haven't purchased anymore dinar since, well, I did relapse a few weeks ago and bought some on Ebay.....

Naw, seriously, I was purchasing precious metals back in '08, and found myself on ebay comparing prices when I stumbled on the IQD. After giving much thought to it, it all made sense as to the chain of events leading up to, so I purchased some, and purchased with confidence.

I'm just waiting to complete the twelfth step... the RV!