Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM News

hitman

OOM (ONLY OKIES MORONS) Bear dropping falling from the sky..... Now they don't see it going past November What a bunch of SHITE..... each of the F in morons has their own story now and they want to kiss the ALL KNOWING GOD"S MESSENGER OKIE ARSE....... Ladies and Gentlemen OOM brings you the greatest BS Show on Earth..... First Ring We have Bluwolf Ring number 3 ScottiG ANd for the Main Attraction...... Bear the BS KIng

This is so dillusional that if you are a newbie and believe that these BS artists know anything,,,,,,, you will be taken for more that you are worth.

NUMBER 1 today:

* Bear5642 Saturday Morning short OOMC Chat: OOM 10/15/11

October 15th, 2011 12:27 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

10:04 AM [bEAR5642] GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

10:04 AM [bEAR5642] HERE IN DESTIN AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

10:05 AM [bEAR5642] I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THIS TIME AND TELL EVERYONE TO GET AWAY AND JUST RELAX AND GOD FOR DIRECTION IN THIS INVESTMENT

10:07 AM [bEAR5642] I FEEL IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND YES SCOTTIG AND I ARE IN AGREEMENT. PLEASE FORGIVE US IF IN ANY WAY FASHION OR FORM WE HAVE APPEARED TO BE ARROGANT OR PRIDEFUL.

10:08 AM [bEAR5642] OKIE SCOTTIG AND I HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO ASSIST ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE FOR THEIR FUTURE

10:10 AM [bEAR5642] I AM COMMITTED TO THIS FAMILY OF WILD AND CRAZY DINARWIANS

10:13 AM [bEAR5642] I DON’T SEE THIS GOING PAST THE END OF NOVEMBER AND HAVE JUST RECENTLY SEEN THE FACT TO BRING THIS TO A CLOSE IN OCTOBER ONLY BASED ON THE SOURCES AND INTEL GIVEN TO US. I MUST SAY THAT BONDLADY HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH HER RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS OF ARTICLES AND INFORMATION I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO READ HER POST

POST 2 today

We pledge to bring you the TRUTH and if I may, I will say that I honor and respect all who diligently work so hard to do this also. I cannot fail to mention the moderators at OOM and especially the following: MISKEBAM, .SAMBO, AND THE MODS. Last but not least OKIE OIL MAN. Okie is respected around the world and he has a special place in my heart. I feel that any man who’s hearts desire is to erect a 200 foot cross in his hometown is a champion in my eyes. I will have the drawing and designs of His dreams in the short near future and will personally see to it that His dream is acquired and accomplished. With expectation in my hear I can’t wait to meet Scotti G and Okie in person. God bless you !In HIS Service,

Can you believe this major Bear dropping........ Last month was the dinar, this month the dong,,,,,,, now God's talks to them and they are God's messengers...... WOW

and to top it off .... he follows the OKIE DOCTRINE , Gives praise to the ALL MIGHTY for Okie and does not even know him ... OKie the JIM JONES of the dinar world.....

I don't know what Okie's major plan for leading his 7 dwarfs to decieve, lie amd mislead the general public is...... but I do suspect it is for monetary gain from the backs of those who do not know better.... here is a message from MY GOD........ Karma is a biatch

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

And your point is???

what is the point of your reply? just another snarky remark? bring something to the table or dont bother posting.

if you dont like the rumors stay out of the forum and go to the news section, where the bs is cut in half

thanks for the post hitman

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

what is the point of your reply? just another snarky remark? bring something to the table or dont bother posting.

if you dont like the rumors stay out of the forum and go to the news section, where the bs is cut in half

open form an can go to what section I want without your advice, but thank you for your concern anyway

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

@ Hitman

I am with you... That group at OOM, IMO, is a real danger to some of the less knowledgeable newbies...

What the possible motivation might be?? Some might think it is money... I have no idea. It could very well be nothing more than the joy of having a group of people hanging on the next word...

The one thing that really sticks out with the core group of the OOM guru group... They NEVER provide the first piece of intel that can be backed up with verifiable info such as GOI/US documents or even a news article... NEVER !!! I can understand if you have super secret decoder ring type contacts that, at times, you just cannot mention the source. But these guys NEVER have any info that can be traced back to a source of some sort. Am I the only one that finds that odd???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously. You slammed that guy for snarky and then thanked hitman for his post filled with snarky, vicious, malicious, and spiteful comments. Hitman didn't bring a rumor to the table; he used the rumor as a platform for his diatribe and malicious attack.

I get that you're a mod, been there and done that, wouldn't want to do it again. But really you attacked the wrong person, who in my opinion happened to be agreeing with hitman.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

open form an can go to what section I want without your advice, but thank you for your concern anyway

my concern is not for you, make no mistake about that. my concern is for the members here that want to learn more about their investment without the negativity.

Seriously. You slammed that guy for snarky and then thanked hitman for his post filled with snarky, vicious, malicious, and spiteful comments. Hitman didn't bring a rumor to the table; he used the rumor as a platform for his diatribe and malicious attack.

I get that you're a mod, been there and done that, wouldn't want to do it again. But really you attacked the wrong person, who in my opinion happened to be agreeing with hitman.

we are tired of people not wanting to post because of all the negativity. It will not be tolerated anymore.If you disagree with a post, be polite in your response. Is that so difficult?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@ Hitman

I am with you... That group at OOM, IMO, is a real danger to some of the less knowledgeable newbies...

What the possible motivation might be?? Some might think it is money... I have no idea. It could very well be nothing more than the joy of having a group of people hanging on the next word...

The one thing that really sticks out with the core group of the OOM guru group... They NEVER provide the first piece of intel that can be backed up with verifiable info such as GOI/US documents or even a news article... NEVER !!! I can understand if you have super secret decoder ring type contacts that, at times, you just cannot mention the source. But these guys NEVER have any info that can be traced back to a source of some sort. Am I the only one that finds that odd???

With this Okie group it was every day during the summer; then every next day during September. Now in October they are still calling for an RV by end of the month OR maybe November. This should tell you everything. These guys don't know anything. They're guessing and hoping they can keep their followers hanging on every word. Read their B.S. if you like, but only for entertainment. Check the CBI site every day if you want to know what's really happening.

"10:08 AM [bEAR5642] OKIE SCOTTIG AND I HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO ASSIST ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE FOR THEIR FUTURE"

ok, show of hands, who would like these mooks to guide you in your future?

:lol: do we need a poll on this?

I am sorry you saw that as a slam, posting here does not show emotion or intention. I was not slamming him joe.

You would think differently if you had seen my face when i said it.

• Downvote 1

"10:08 AM [bEAR5642] OKIE SCOTTIG AND I HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO ASSIST ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE FOR THEIR FUTURE"

ok, show of hands, who would like these mooks to guide you in your future?

I WOULD absolutely allow any of these guys to guide me....... Right to the edge of a cliff...........Then.........U FIRST!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

As many bad decisions as these guys make, if we ever do RV, I'm sure they will be broke within no time...which makes me smile :) No disrespect intended

I agree, but honestly I am more concerned with their physical well being. Waht do you think would happen if someone actually found out the true identity of these clowns and it comes in at 1:1 (or lower) when their "people" have been promised anywhere from 3-8.

It may be time to just accept this may have been a bad investment. I have truely not seen and documented "Clear" evidence we are any closer to an RV that a year ago this time. it's the same cycle every week especially when it gets to Thursday...always some extra gossip to make people think it will be in the next week or so. We have seen major players just shut down their website, the biggest web player change to a new money making gemmick right in front of our eyes. People should really examine the archives of these experts....the only thing that changes is the year.

• Upvote 1

Hitman , my Friend.. Are you ok? You sound more stressed than usual ( the normal Dinar Holder stress level, I mean)....

Having said that.....I obviously agree with your analysis... It's the Big Circus surreal Show as usual... Dwarfs,Dancers, Tamers and Clowns ( excluding our DT, of course)

my concern is not for you, make no mistake about that. my concern is for the members here that want to learn more about their investment without the negativity.

we are tired of people not wanting to post because of all the negativity. It will not be tolerated anymore.If you disagree with a post, be polite in your response. Is that so difficult?

I agree that I am always on this site to learn more about my investment and it surprises me that the Mods tolerate the bashing and sometimes treasonous statements made about the current govt officials.

• Upvote 1

The point is that it's the same old shiite and this post is just perpetuating the B.S. cycle, and a moderator should not be making snide and blatantly rude remarks about a reply to a rumor.. How about moderating rumor posts from other sites, that at one time used to not be allowed. This is the reason some of us don't come on this site that much anymore..

• Upvote 2

It may be time to just accept this may have been a bad investment. I have truely not seen and documented "Clear" evidence we are any closer to an RV that a year ago this time. it's the same cycle every week especially when it gets to Thursday...always some extra gossip to make people think it will be in the next week or so. We have seen major players just shut down their website, the biggest web player change to a new money making gemmick right in front of our eyes. People should really examine the archives of these experts....the only thing that changes is the year.

JERRY A

I think were on a Roller Coaster

People and their potential money are soon parted.

Why would I say People and their potential money are soon parted?

Because. We are all, on a roller coaster ride. We are here because we bought the DINAR currency.

All speculation/information (GUROS) coming out that were just hours away are only getting everyone’s

Hopes, high… higher than a kite, we either want it or we need it to happen NOW!!

This rollercoaster is either driving us up with high hopes or driving us down dashing all hopes.

This is making some people believing this RV/RD will never happen!

So…………… SELL, SELL, SELL, if you must or do not believe it will happen because you may only take a

10% Loss. I believe that they are trying to make everyone sell.

Actually, I believe it’s a mind game.

So, sell if you want off the ride.

Personally, I think they are going to make everyone believe it’s about to happen a few more times.

Then disappoint everyone, to discourage as many Dinar holders as possible from holding Dinar.

And get them to sell !

But…………….

If you do……………………..OOPS, you might have sold to soon.

The Dinar may actually RV/RD.

Nobody knows the Date or Rate! NOBODY!!!!!! Well………… SHABBI KNOWS.

For me, it’s a belief that it will RV/RD. I just don’t know when.

And, that’s only because I know it’s a growing country.

If you actually only spent only what you could afford to lose, then you can ride it out.

Because it’s a COUNTRY, and this country has to have a viable currency, its the only reason why I believe

It will actually happen.

If it doesn’t happen than I lost less than I have in my 401K.

That’s JMO

Personally, I just stated my opinion.

But as far as I’m concerned, I wish it would of happened yesterday.

• Upvote 1

The point is that it's the same old shiite and this post is just perpetuating the B.S. cycle, and a moderator should not be making snide and blatantly rude remarks about a reply to a rumor.. How about moderating rumor posts from other sites, that at one time used to not be allowed. This is the reason some of us don't come on this site that much anymore..

Do not try to bypass the Language filter, it is put in place for a purpose. Also, If you want to continue to post here, please follow DinarVet Forum Rules:

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

This site has improved immensely from what it was a month ago, that is because the agitators have gotten the message we mean business. With your help we can keep this a great site, where information is posted as it becomes available, and the chat room is an example of civil behavior.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1auApjIBJ

• Upvote 3

I agree, but honestly I am more concerned with their physical well being. Waht do you think would happen if someone actually found out the true identity of these clowns and it comes in at 1:1 (or lower) when their "people" have been promised anywhere from 3-8.

Stupidity is a dangerous thing. Karma will catch up with them.

• Upvote 1