Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Network of counterfeit currency linked to senior officials

Author: the future of Iraq

11/10/2011 0:00

Baghdad / Iraqi future

source revealed that the security forces managed to capture the network of counterfeit currency linked to the Minister and parliamentarian. The source, who preferred not be named for fear the progress of the investigation: that the case was referred entirely to the judiciary is in the process of investigation, indicating that the network She was arrested claimed that it is related to the Minister and Parliament and influential of these belong to the large parliamentary bloc. Without disclosing any names. The «that there is huge amounts printed in Beirut and moved to Baghdad, saying« that the fear of breach of the investigation requires not to mention the names contained in the documents and are investigated and will be unveiled soon

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=11197

Baghdad / Iraqi future

source revealed that the security forces managed to capture the network of counterfeit currency linked to the Minister and parliamentarian. The source, who preferred not be named for fear the progress of the investigation: that the case was referred entirely to the judiciary is in the process of investigation, indicating that the network She was arrested claimed that it is related to the Minister and Parliament and influential of these belong to the large parliamentary bloc. Without disclosing any names. The «that there is huge amounts printed in Beirut and moved to Baghdad, saying« that the fear of breach of the investigation requires not to mention the names contained in the documents and are investigated and will be unveiled soon

WOW is right.

Interesting, very very interesting professor!

well we may find out which one soon enough, but I bet it is not one of them Kurds, I could put money on it that it was one of Maliki's boys!

You can bet on that, The Kurds are the only ones who got their sh***t together..... :o :o :o

• Upvote 1

Sometimes, torture THEN hanging is justified.

It's a good thing Saddam Hussein is not in power. He didn't just shred counterfeit bills; he reportedly shredded his enemies. I wonder how the current GOI is going to set an example to other would-be counterfeiters.

I hate to be dudes that got caught. Don't them hang over there?

Counterfeiters ARE executed.

well we may find out which one soon enough, but I bet it is not one of them Kurds, I could put money on it that it was one of Maliki's boys!

Nobody will be making any money on this bet. Everybody agrees with you.

I will take it a step further. No Kurds and no women.

We will see who swings.

Baghdad / Iraqi future

HEY GUYS!

This is good news! If you're a PM and you're voting on this currency "reform" why counterfeit something that is going to RD/LOP? That means we have an RV coming if the wind points in this direction! LOPsters run for cover....

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2

I would put money on it that if you could trace the reality of this back far enough you would find some of the "profits" going into MALIKI's pocket!

smee2

sure hope nobody was buying from Jordan dinar dealers haha

The best way to tell if yours are no good take a stack in sequence hold it on its edge and flip thru and watch the security strip if they are all in line there fake if the line weaves back and forth as you flip they are real

• Upvote 2

HEY GUYS!

This is good news! If you're a PM and you're voting on this currency "reform" why counterfeit something that is going to RD/LOP? That means we have an RV coming if the wind points in this direction! LOPsters run for cover....

Yeah, the other thing is. Notice they said the crooks moved to baghdad? so all the dinars we have been buying from the banks are counterfeit directly from baghdad. lol smoke, smoke