Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex site

kmseeker

I said apparently fool...and you and everyone else read that, I don't believe it until I see it but again another L0pster and their twisting of the truth to fit what they what to be known as true when it is NOT TRUE at all!!

Go study, you have a lot more to learn than I do, yu need to learn how to responsibly raise a baby as well as finish your mechanics licensing tests you should be studying not worrying about trying to self control what you have not a clue about! One more thing, I'm not arguing with you any longer, you are a child and it shows, since you can't do anything but change the exact words someone uses in a hypothetical manner to fit your agenda!

laugh.giflaugh.gif Switching the subject now huh?? Awwww your feelings getting hurt now huh?? I didnt mean to step on your heart.....Im sorry buddy!!!

You are taking this thread as if this rate showing is legit and dont try to tell me you arent! Your pumpin the heck out of it!! laugh.gif

Its a simple explanation grasshopper.....its a mistake!! Hahahaha

Its so funny that when you are backed into a corner by your own hype and nonsense, you get defensive as hell and start personal attacks lol....

Shows we have reached the end of your mental capabilities....Ill leave you alone now to soak in your depression..... laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Regarding your question, I don't know what to make of the other site, other than a mistake. I am putting my money on Randalin and his brother. JimC's comments were interesting. Ouch... nurse!

Did somebody call for a nurse??? You got a boo boo honey?

:wub: Hi pink piggy piggy! :wub:

and again you didn't read as it was proven to you by randalln again one post prior to mine that you did comment on yet you failed to read his post, that you are wrong and RTFX is now RTFT so stop trying to take what each of us state and twist them into what you want people to believe cause you are just flat out wrong and you prove you are each time you do it, cause I stated it is a master site for the brokers and other financial institutions and yes they even described themselves as that! and what you have presented is this http://www2.reuters.com/productinfo/tradingfx/material/RTFX_brochure_200807.pdf and well all I can say is this brochure is old information and even stated on the RTFT about us section that they in 2009 had RTFX join them as a client...so who do you think created the information technology the Reuters RTFX platform uses it sure wasn't Reuters I would have left that up to the IT-Financial Software builders at RTFT!! So again until you have some proof which you don't just your mouth and all the screaming you've done I'm going to start collecting your hot air for my Balloon as much as you put out I could have gone around the world a few times!!

What is this RTFT that you are now talking about?

We were talking about RTFX, and you have failed to provide any evidence (links) that show that the www.rtfx.com site is the 'master site' you claim it to be.

Honestly, unless you or Randlln can put anything forward to support that they are what you claim (which you have to this point failed to do at any level), you should quit claiming it to be that.

So far the only thing that you have put forward is that there MAY be a connection between the Director of the site 1-USD and RTFX.com, even though there is an addition to the name. What you have failed to do is to provide one speck of evidence that the www.RTFX.com is what you claim it is.

I have provided link after link to show that they are two completely different systems (and STILL are). You have failed to provide one that supports the claim that they are the big dawg. Do that and this conversation ends. Until then, I will keep stating what is written all over the internet if you would only take the time to look.

• Upvote 1

I know some of you have been warned and disciplined for being rude and mean to each other. Stop it! Play Nice or you might just lose your voice!

IMO, A few folks on here lately have gone BEYOND rude...but yet they still have a voice on this forum? blink.gif Veronica

We were talking about RTFX, and you have failed to provide any evidence (links) that show that the www.rtfx.com site is the 'master site' you claim it to be.

Honestly, unless you or Randlln can put anything forward to support that they are what you claim (which you have to this point failed to do at any level), you should quit claiming it to be that.

So far the only thing that you have put forward is that there MAY be a connection between the Director of the site 1-USD and RTFX.com, even though there is an addition to the name. What you have failed to do is to provide one speck of evidence that the www.RTFX.com is what you claim it is.

I have provided link after link to show that they are two completely different systems (and STILL are). You have failed to provide one that supports the claim that they are the big dawg. Do that and this conversation ends. Until then, I will keep stating what is written all over the internet if you would only take the time to look.

here we go again always having to do the work for you and reading things to you feels like I'm reading to put the kids to sleep for their bed time story, but here you go since you choose to ignore someone who answered your post on page 26 now!

RTFX is the platform is the new site is called RTFT get it right

INFORMATION

Risk Disclosure

Trading Conditions (Execution Only)

Partners

Forex Partners

Financial news providers

Site Map

Copyright

On 1 April 2009, Realtime Financial Technologies, formerly Realtime Forex abandoned its business as an online broker and now focuses exclusively on IT development and organization of training seminars on the currency market.

With an experience of 10 years in the field of online currency trading and having been the frontrunner of this activity in Europe, Realtime Financial Technologies SA has diversified its business by capitalizing on its long experience in financial markets. Realtime Financial Technologies SA has recently launched a software producing signals for asset management services and advisory on the currency market. This new service is aimed at banks and properly regulated financial institutions wishing to provide discretionary management on currencies to their customers. The first organization to subscribe for this service was RTFX Limited from Malta in October 2009.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

So all 24 pages of this thread is a big something about nothing? It looks like someone let the dogs loose and chaos followed. I really find that interesting. We complain about the Guru's and we followed... even over did their trip. Did you not notice, they did not even touch this? That is pretty bad. I really do not find this humorous trip down the rabbit hole, funny. We know better.

After today....I do not think anyone should judge the Guru's after today, you all played the silly game. I do not care how many pretend margarita's in a pretend back yard, with umbrella's in your ******* drink. Because, after Sonny1 said, this in fact was bogus, everyone carried on.

Is there anyone here that has any real info? If not please step to the left. <_<

Earth to DinarVets....return.

Well Zigmeister....in my little world....I'm enjoying my pretend drink in my pretend back yard with my pretend umbrella. AND I have some pretty amazing peeps to chat with. Life is good. Lighten up. Have a pretend drink on me.

Oh, and one more thing. I LOVE my pretend little pink piggy! Where is my pink piggy? Here piggy piggy! Suuueeeee, pig pig pig! Shoot, where is that darn pig? Cooked, did you eat my pink piggy? :angry:

:wub: Hi little pink piggy piggy! :wub:

• Upvote 1

Well Zigmeister....in my little world....I'm enjoying my pretend drink in my pretend back yard with my pretend umbrella. AND I have some pretty amazing peeps to chat with. Life is good. Lighten up. Have a pretend drink on me.

Oh, and one more thing. I LOVE my pretend little pink piggy! Where is my pink piggy? Here piggy piggy! Suuueeeee, pig pig pig! Shoot, where is that darn pig? Cooked, did you eat my pink piggy? :angry:

:wub: Hi little pink piggy piggy! :wub:

ooooooooops. i thought you brought him for the BBQ! My bad! :D

laugh.giflaugh.gif Switching the subject now huh?? Awwww your feelings getting hurt now huh?? I didnt mean to step on your heart.....Im sorry buddy!!!

You are taking this thread as if this rate showing is legit and dont try to tell me you arent! Your pumpin the heck out of it!! laugh.gif

Its a simple explanation grasshopper.....its a mistake!! Hahahaha

Its so funny that when you are backed into a corner by your own hype and nonsense, you get defensive as hell and start personal attacks lol....

Shows we have reached the end of your mental capabilities....Ill leave you alone now to soak in your depression..... laugh.gif

here's your simple explanation:

the yahoo sites were not constant, they changed fairly quickly...this site on the other hand has stayed the same all day and all last night with the IQD and VND, and a few of the other currencies and some of them have fluctuated a few tenths or hundredths of a penny up or down all day...just be patient...Shabibi announced an rv by the 3rd of November on Iraqi tv today apparently, he wouldn't give that info out with time for investors to buy it all up over 2 weeks at the current rate. Shabibi also said he was looking at Turkey as to what not to do which threw a L0p out the window, just pay attention cause well even the great JMW is wrong on his L0p theory and that has been proven a thousand times over the last few weeks!!

Read more:

That one word made that entire statement a hypothetical...which it will remain until it is proven to be a fact or fiction...so no I have not one time pumped the sale of dinar an rv or any other thing we simply in this thread were presented with a question and we sought out to logically put the pieces of the puzzle together in order to see what it gave us and we explained it each and step of the way so since I see that you only joined this thread oh 16 or so pages in I suggest you go read the first 16 you missed much like your l0pster buddy Hopefultxn needs to do and this time cut the distractions around you and read to understand so you can finally stop putting words in peoples mouths, and twisting things to fit the outcome you want to see!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been lurking for a year, but really enjoyed this post thread. There was great analytical thinking and deduction taking place that would benefit us all and take us to higher ground in future analysis. I understand the implications of finding the source code for the RV rate and praise Randallin for going after it. You area all a great group and if we research together, great things will be revealed. I promise to take a more active roll in the future. ( I think I matched the margertittas one for one exchange rate last night ) :D

ooooooooops. i thought you brought him for the BBQ! My bad! :D

:( You ate my pink piggy? Spit him out....NOW!!!

Now, may I have a nice pretend drink with a splash of coconut juice and lotsa vodka? Pretty please?I really need to get pretend drunk. It was a rough day at work.

Well thanks for the laughs and all the fun on this post but i guess it looks like the party is wrapping up .on to the next big news post i better see if i can hunt one down .

this has really been alot of fun last nite and today just reading the post and feeling the excitment in here . oh well off to look for some news kinda slow tonight .

:( You ate my pink piggy? Spit him out....NOW!!!

Now, may I have a nice pretend drink with a splash of coconut juice and lotsa vodka? Pretty please?I really need to get pretend drunk. It was a rough day at work.

*looks in her kitchen for the biggest glass she can find, thinks for a moment* hmmmmmmmmmm not big enough. *grabs a punch bowl and a straw, mixes the drink, emptying a full bottle of Vodka, and pours some coconut juice into it* wow.............not much coconut juice in there........ah well.............*puts a full sized umbrella in it just for effect and has two of the strongest men at the party carry it to Jane*

sorry bout piggy, but it really wasn't any good. I put Shelley in charge of the BBQ and she over cooked him! :lol:

I have been lurking for a year, but really enjoyed this post thread. There was great analytical thinking and deduction taking place that would benefit us all and take us to higher ground in future analysis. I understand the implications of finding the source code for the RV rate and praise Randallin for going after it. You area all a great group and if we research together, great things will be revealed. I promise to take a more active roll in the future. ( I think I matched the margertittas one for one exchange rate last night ) :D

I wish you would have jumped in the thread earlier, when it was more fun.... it now seems to be going bad real fast !!!!! :o

here's your simple explanation:

the yahoo sites were not constant, they changed fairly quickly...this site on the other hand has stayed the same all day and all last night with the IQD and VND, and a few of the other currencies and some of them have fluctuated a few tenths or hundredths of a penny up or down all day...just be patient...Shabibi announced an rv by the 3rd of November on Iraqi tv today apparently, he wouldn't give that info out with time for investors to buy it all up over 2 weeks at the current rate. Shabibi also said he was looking at Turkey as to what not to do which threw a L0p out the window, just pay attention cause well even the great JMW is wrong on his L0p theory and that has been proven a thousand times over the last few weeks!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1aX0wmyjR

That one word made that entire statement a hypothetical...which it will remain until it is proven to be a fact or fiction...so no I have not one time pumped the sale of dinar an rv or any other thing we simply in this thread were presented with a question and we sought out to logically put the pieces of the puzzle together in order to see what it gave us and we explained it each and step of the way so since I see that you only joined this thread oh 16 or so pages in I suggest you go read the first 16 you missed much like your l0pster buddy Hopefultxn needs to do and this time cut the distractions around you and read to understand so you can finally stop putting words in peoples mouths, and twisting things to fit the outcome you want to see!

Your whole first paragraph is bunk!!!

Whats your point?? OMG you said apparently?!?!? HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!

Hahahaha NOTHING IN YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH HAS ANY VALIDITY TO IT.....

Shabs on TV (yea yea yea i know you said APPARENTLY hahaha) Shabs saying that they are not gonna do what Turkey did (when in fact they have been saying this plan to delete the zeros is the same as what Turkey did) And that the lop is a theory....its not a theory....its happened many times over and over in history.....it has not been a theory for sometime now....

The only question is if this plan is passed in parliament.....oh but wait, thats a theory too?? Gosh way too many theories for my "mechanic mind" to KEEP up with.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Your whole first paragraph is bunk!!!

Whats your point?? OMG you said apparently?!?!? HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!

Hahahaha NOTHING IN YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH HAS ANY VALIDITY TO IT.....

Shabs on TV (yea yea yea i know you said APPARENTLY hahaha) Shabs saying that they are not gonna do what Turkey did (when in fact they have been saying this plan to delete the zeros is the same as what Turkey did) And that the lop is a theory....its not a theory....its happened many times over and over in history.....it has not been a theory for sometime now....

The only question is if this plan is passed in parliament.....oh but wait, thats a theory too?? Gosh way too many theories for my "mechanic mind" to KEEP up with.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

hey bro u got my 760 beamer on order right i need some major work done bro when this thing pops. Lets get that money playa. laugh.gif

Edited by easyrider

Thanks Dinar Gold, you are exactly right...and I wish you would have jumped in sooner to help with the research would have been nice to have a few more hands in the fire so we could have had a few more eyes on what we saw and presented but thanks for sticking in there!

• Upvote 1

I was having fun all last night with your good spirits and dreaming of what may be.

I now need one of those margs where the lime juice ran out.

Thank You

*hands DinarGold a HUGE glass of tequila with a tiny blue umbrella in it* care for a pork sandwich? OOOOOPS, sorry Jane

here we go again always having to do the work for you and reading things to you feels like I'm reading to put the kids to sleep for their bed time story, but here you go since you choose to ignore someone who answered your post on page 26 now!

RTFX is the platform is the new site is called RTFT get it right

INFORMATION

Risk Disclosure

Trading Conditions (Execution Only)

Partners

Forex Partners

Financial news providers

Site Map

Copyright

On 1 April 2009, Realtime Financial Technologies, formerly Realtime Forex abandoned its business as an online broker and now focuses exclusively on IT development and organization of training seminars on the currency market.

With an experience of 10 years in the field of online currency trading and having been the frontrunner of this activity in Europe, Realtime Financial Technologies SA has diversified its business by capitalizing on its long experience in financial markets. Realtime Financial Technologies SA has recently launched a software producing signals for asset management services and advisory on the currency market. This new service is aimed at banks and properly regulated financial institutions wishing to provide discretionary management on currencies to their customers. The first organization to subscribe for this service was RTFX Limited from Malta in October 2009.

Read more:

Yeah, they were an online currency broker for 10 years, then decided to be a provider of information to other brokers. There are a number of companies that offer this service, not just one. EBS and RTFX (Reuters) are the largest two. So that's nothing special.

So, they change their business model then have a client named RTFX in Malta. Ok, I get that, but where is the evidence that they are the master site? I have looked through their site and have not found anything to support this assertion. :D

• Upvote 1

Mercurio.pdf

Allan Coignet there you go he invented the platform he is the Dir.In.Tec. for those sites

• Upvote 2