Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

Keepm, speaking of big boy pants, you would never comfront and attack anyone, especially BL, over at Chuckles site. The big boys over there would not deal with it. Do you think the kids over there don't read DV? They do.

I didnt attack her....

And I question people there as well.....I will question anyone, anywhere that I see fit......Im not afraid to get down to the truth of things.....

• Upvote 1

Keep I really do not want to engage with you in any way. I just find your attitude unattractive.

Common sense prevails occasionally in this forums, and what started out as great work from Bondlady seems to have turned into being about you. Well done.

Meanwhile I will stick with what I know, not what is fantasy thanks, for as you can see, I have been a member here as long as you, but don't feel the need to post with repetitive pointless arguments to which there is no solid basis except your opinion.

When I do post I do it from strength not weakness, so there is no need to try to wind me up :lol:

Boredom has set in now...zzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Keepm, speaking of big boy pants, you would never comfront and attack anyone, especially BL, over at Chuckles site. The big boys over there would not deal with it. Do you think the kids over there don't read DV? They do.

True Carrello, but...over there not so many would have pounced when given the opportunity to dog pile on Keepm. One or two respectful return comments or funny youtube snippets and the fuse would've burnt out. What page are we on here? Can anyone remember what the original thread was about? :blink:

Keep I really do not want to engage with you in any way. I just find your attitude unattractive.

Common sense prevails occasionally in this forums, and what started out as great work from Bondlady seems to have turned into being about you. Well done.

Meanwhile I will stick with what I know, not what is fantasy thanks, for as you can see, I have been a member here as long as you, but don't feel the need to post with repetitive pointless arguments to which there is no solid basis except your opinion.

When I do post I do it from strength not weakness, so there is no need to try to wind me up :lol:

Boredom has set in now...zzzzzzzzz

Betty I like where your head is at, Classy and to the point. GOOD WORK

• Upvote 1

True Carrello, but...over there not so many would have pounced when given the opportunity to dog pile on Keepm. One or two respectful return comments or funny youtube snippets and the fuse would've burnt out. What page are we on here? Can anyone remember what the original thread was about? :blink:

I remember , great news where rich...

I was nice to her.....just not to the others who wanted to attack me for questioning her reasoning...god forbid anyone ask questions!! You know okie and others ban people for asking questions, mostly cause they know they are full of crap....but i figured most were adults here and were allowed to question....

Keep... you were fair, complimentary and straight forward in your questioning. People know who you are... You've earned that right, and an explanation to any apparent "confusion" or "misunderstanding", on your own behalf... or for ours, for that matter.

I do believe that BL and even others here, didn't quite understand the nature of your concern. I heard you the first three times... that the deletion of the zeroes articles simply need to have more clarity for the reader to understand all the implications.... and if they're just lumped in with positive articles and posts, readers might not get the negative side... and just believe it can only be positive.

Now, unless there is something being left out here... I tend to understand it the way you do.... hence your questioning the reasoning. I just feel there is something missing in all this analysis...

Anyway... I'd love to hear some clarification too.... It should not be dismissed as a bone of contention among peers.

• Upvote 3

I didnt attack her....

And I question people there as well.....I will question anyone, anywhere that I see fit......Im not afraid to get down to the truth of things.....

The issue here, as I see it, is that your made a statement about B's work, and made another statement putting her on the defense. It is Psychology 101, is not less.

Asking a question with the true intent of gaining knowledge or clarification, is very different than demanding someone explain their opinion to your specifications. DELIVERY!

This is very simple and has nothing to do with dinar. It has everything to do with dealing with people. Anyone that is fairly new here, does not realize the history we have on DELIVERY. This is not one occasion of bad behavior, but has piled up over many months. It is a compilation of talents, just not one Sunday that your team lost.

And Keepm, don't brag about your great capability to be rude. Rudeness stems from insecurity, and a feeling of inadequacy.

• Upvote 3

The issue here, as I see it, is that your made a statement about B's work, and made another statement putting her on the defense. It is Psychology 101, is not less.

Asking a question with the true intent of gaining knowledge or clarification, is very different than demanding someone explain their opinion to your specifications. DELIVERY!

This is very simple and has nothing to do with dinar. It has everything to do with dealing with people. Anyone that is fairly new here, does not realize the history we have on DELIVERY. This is not one occasion of bad behavior, but has piled up over many months. It is a compilation of talents, just not one Sunday that your team lost.

And Keepm, don't brag about your great capability to be rude. Rudeness stems from insecurity, and a feeling of inadequacy.

so now we're talking about sports? Just trying to keep up (no pun intended)

heard about this before, but don't really get it. How many do you get, or how do you know when you are at your limit? Guess I have never reached mine.

I really don't know how many, but you will know when you run out.....I think you can give out more + than - KEEP ON KEEPN ON

For some simple reason I have always looked at the removal of the zeros as .000816 to become .816 or with the auctions being held getting back the larger denoms and removing them from circulation. With that said I get confused when they say 25,000 becomes 25 dinars. With equal value. Dont like the 25,000 becomes 25 idea so iam staying with the .000816 becomes .816. Why because I can choice to believe what ever I want until it happens. At this time it is all conjecture . As for having to defend ones belief I dont have to , to anyone ,because it is my belief there for .....It is my truth how i perceive it. I like to keep this investment/gamble simple....but am trying to learn more about this kind of investment ...Currency....Thanks Chris.....PS ...Wedding was beautiful.....Iam so blessed...

• Upvote 2

I have to be honest, Carello. Your 'delivery' has been far from exemplary. You have shown a bit of lack in the manners department yourself, in my opinion. There's an old saying about the pot calling the kettle black that seems to apply here, but I think the one about glass houses and stones fits better. Let's be at our best before (if ever) we accuse another of not being at theirs.

• Upvote 3

I dont think you were trying to be a total butt in your reply and as funny as your reply may first seem...that was as uncalled for as Keep's request for BL to stop posting these particular types of findings. It's also a bit discouraging to some readers for the legitimacy of DV's forums. A simple "I disagree strongly with you" would have said more than enough. Just sayin...respect is the best quality to see in any forum, IMHO.

End Quote

Caughtinthecrossfire...Totally agreed...........Even though I may have my faults myself in that Dept...

Again... Fully agreed.

Edited by umbertino

Some articles do outright speak about a LOP. We have been seeing these articles literally for YEARS now. There are other articles that speak about removing the 000 notes. There is a difference. Then there are some that speak about a re denomination. There are some that speak about a revalue of the exchange. If there is anyone on here who thinks there is going to be a LOP then I advise you to sell your dinar and move on to something that will make you a larger ROI. From what I know they plan to remove the 000 notes from circulation and start replacing them with the LD's and then we will see an rv. More than likely it will be around the same time. Also, you have to remember that when translating some things are lost in translation so it is impossible for us to know exactly what they mean. They could sound like they are talking about a LOP and reality they are speaking about just removing the 3 zero notes.

• Upvote 2

Some articles do outright speak about a LOP. We have been seeing these articles literally for YEARS now. There are other articles that speak about removing the 000 notes. There is a difference. Then there are some that speak about a re denomination. There are some that speak about a revalue of the exchange. If there is anyone on here who thinks there is going to be a LOP then I advise you to sell your dinar and move on to something that will make you a larger ROI. From what I know they plan to remove the 000 notes from circulation and start replacing them with the LD's and then we will see an rv. More than likely it will be around the same time. Also, you have to remember that when translating some things are lost in translation so it is impossible for us to know exactly what they mean. They could sound like they are talking about a LOP and reality they are speaking about just removing the 3 zero notes.

I REALLY like your way of thinking............(other than the "sell and move on) message because even IF it is a LOP, doubling or tripling my money would be ok. Not as good as I would like, but ok. So called "LOPsters" are accused of WANTING a LOP, and let me tell ya.............even though this is what I THINK will happen (with the info I have right now) I would LOVE to be wrong. And yes, even IF the translation is spot on, and they plan to LOP, it may not happen.

• Upvote 2