Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

"Adding: when we want to buy dollars in 1200 dinars, we buy at one dinar and 200 fils,"

I had to look up "fils" so here it is for anyone who doesn't know.

The fils (Arabic alphabet: فلس) is a subdivision of currency used in many Arab countries, such as Iraq. "Fils" is the singular form in Arabic, not the plural (as its final consonant might indicate to an English speaker). The plural form of fils is fulūs (فلوس); this latter term is also used to refer to small amount of money or money in general in many varieties of Arabic, particularly Egyptian.

1 Bahraini dinar = 1000 fils

1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fils

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1aK7XtFeA

Simple math. If they drop the zeroes as has been mentioned, it effectively divides the amount of dinars we can by for a dollar by 1000.

1200 divided by 1000 is 1.200. That is, 1 dinar and 200 fils.

I know....its pretty simple to understand....

But apparently that means RV to most still.... laugh.gif

I think they have been more then clear on what this plan proposes but I guess emotion overcomes logic and rational thinking....

• Upvote 2

I think they have been more then clear on what this plan proposes but I guess emotion overcomes logic and rational thinking....

I know. I've read articles where this meeting or that meeting was cancelled, these two couldn't agree on (whatever) so basically NOTHING was acomplished, yet people post things like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS train is coming into the station! ANY DAY NOW!!"

Ok, lets get a few things straightened out as you must be confused on a couple of things.....

You havent been watching me for years....I have only been around about a year and a half.....and I havent been negative (aka realistic) until earlier this year....I decided to actually do some research on the topic of deleting the zeros instead of just taking the words of the fools that continue to mislead people....imagine that!!! laugh.gif

You want them to drop the zeros? You want them to lop too? Wow.....maybe we have found our first lopster! laugh.gif

If its too much for you to handle me questioning one of your heros that tells you what you want to hear then maybe its YOU that cannot stand the heat.....I simply wanted to help her reputation because I do like reading her analysis of the articles but she ends up being the butt of some jokes since she is on the "delete the zeros is what we want train" and I just wanted that to stop....MY BAD!!! laugh.gif

At least Im being honest.....which is more then what alot of people can say....

Well then maybe she can answer my questions???

If you were respectful, appreciative of others opinions, and practiced on your DELIVERY, people may want to converse with you. You can tell your dog he is good, but if you do while you are beating him, all he knows is that he is getting beat.

• Upvote 3

If you were respectful, appreciative of others opinions, and practiced on your DELIVERY, people may want to converse with you. You can tell your dog he is good, but if you do while you are beating him, all he knows is that he is getting beat.

I was nice to her.....just not to the others who wanted to attack me for questioning her reasoning...god forbid anyone ask questions!! You know okie and others ban people for asking questions, mostly cause they know they are full of crap....but i figured most were adults here and were allowed to question....

• Upvote 3

I was nice to her.....just not to the others who wanted to attack me for questioning her reasoning...god forbid anyone ask questions!! You know okie and others ban people for asking questions, mostly cause they know they are full of crap....but i figured most were adults here and were allowed to question....

and how is that theory workin out for ya now??

If you go to the top of this thread...just after BL's post...I agree with BL's accesment of your first reply. Asking her to stop posting...not nice. You didn't set any kind of tone for debate with that one, Keep. But again, I'd rather you start your own link, since, traditionally, most are not following the information BL finds just to debate it. Pose real questions?...sure, she's always obliged people with a respectful answer when I follow her links.

If you are that frustrated and have that much news postings to state your own opinion...a comment that you were going to start a new link with an opposing view would be the BEST way to do it if you weren't intending to inflame the readers of this current post.

Ok, that said, since I've already checked out BL's breakdown and all the other DV links of news today...and since this could go on awhile...I'm headin out. Take care all. Oh, and keep...if you start that link, I'd read it, later of course. Good day all!

If you go to the top of this thread...just after BL's post...I agree with BL's accesment of your first reply. Asking her to stop posting...not nice. You didn't set any kind of tone for debate with that one, Keep. But again, I'd rather you start your own link, since, traditionally, most are not following the information BL finds just to debate it. Pose real questions?...sure, she's always obliged people with a respectful answer when I follow her links.

If you are that frustrated and have that much news postings to state your own opinion...a comment that you were going to start a new link with an opposing view would be the BEST way to do it if you weren't intending to inflame the readers of this current post.

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

He never asked her to stop posting. Just to not make it look like a positive thing. Then when asked why she thought it was positive, she turned into Okie. I just don't get it.

• Upvote 1

Have you noticed any purchases of dump trucks for Iraq?

Just wondering, because unless they RV they will need them to carry their money for many of the items they purchase (of course they will have debit cards). They have said over and over that the value of the dinar will increase and help their country. Besides ease of banking, what good does the LOP do? Don't really want an answer I know what I am hoping for, and it is not a lop. Must say we sure do not know anything for sure regarding the direction of financial matters in Iraq, but we can be respectful of each others thoughts.

• Upvote 1

I know you meant her no disrespect, She is a very hard worker & I respect her articles of the finding the truth. Personally I didn't relize she felt that strong about dropping the zero's must happen before it RV's... What ****** her off was you telling her to stop printing the truth, whether it be good or bad..she's going to the best of her ability state the facts as she see's it.. No big deal, I love her work.. Let's move on.. No one really knows what these sneaky iraq's are up too..lol

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please see DinarVet Forum Rules

He never asked her to stop posting. Just to not make it look like a positive thing. Then when asked why she thought it was positive, she turned into Okie. I just don't get it.

Dang, and I was juuuust about to log...No, dhardage...in total consideration of what his words said...he implied that that is all that her posts were currently doing...therefore...leaves me (and others) to gather that he ment she change her tune or stop posting all together.

current tune=something that Keep did not agree with or support

Respectfully

By the way...am i the only one reading this link with the understanding it was posted in Chat...and not the debate link?

Dang, and I was juuuust about to log...No, dhardage...in total consideration of what his words said...he implied that that is all that her posts were currently doing...therefore...leaves me (and others) to gather that he ment she change her tune or stop posting all together.

current tune=something that Keep did not agree with or support

Respectfully

By the way...am i the only one reading this link with the understanding it was posted in Chat...and not the debate link?

No no no not all her posts!! I feel like a recorder right now lol.....just the ones about the deleting the zeros....Im not asking her to stop posting entirely....just to keep the delete the zeros articles out because since alot of people look up to her analyzing the articles, they will get the wrong idea and just add to the confusion....

I want her to keep posting.....just not about the zeros thing....

• Upvote 2

Keep I just find your opinion narrow minded and frankly boring which is why I have never bothered to reply to your constant wind up.

I really cannot blame BL for not bothering to reply to you, not sure why I am really. I find you very smug.

If you believe that there will be a LOP, and I think we have got it now thanks, perhaps you would like to explain why Dr Shabibbi has no intention of lopping?? The translations have been poor constantly, going between dropping and raising, and unless you have a grasp of the lost translations, and direct line to the CBI, I put your opinion in the same pot as Okie and Gang.

Anyway I hope you get whatever you are hoping for out of this, which is clearly nothing. :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Have you noticed any purchases of dump trucks for Iraq?

Just wondering, because unless they RV they will need them to carry their money for many of the items they purchase (of course they will have debit cards). They have said over and over that the value of the dinar will increase and help their country. Besides ease of banking, what good does the LOP do? Don't really want an answer I know what I am hoping for, and it is not a lop. Must say we sure do not know anything for sure regarding the direction of financial matters in Iraq, but we can be respectful of each others thoughts.

Actually, a lop would cut the money supply, increase the purchasing power, and make cash transactions more manageable....

And show the world they have stabilized, and that the monetary policy failures were a thing of the past....its a sign of improvement....

• Upvote 1

I "believe" that the ones on this site that chose to run chats, dig up articles, and explain their views on what is being said, truly enjoy educating people, and that is a noble thing! But we also see them as teachers, which puts some pressure on them. They are in the spot light, and it seems to me that if they did not want to educate people, and have people look up to and respect them, they would simply stop putting so much time and effort into it. (Something that none of us want).

I don't care if you are in elementary school, or college. If you do not understand something that a teacher says, they encourage you to ask questions. Not once, in school when I asked a teacher for clarification did they say "Oh Brother, Nuff said". Even if they thought my question was a dumb one (which they also never said to my face).

Keep I just find your opinion narrow minded and frankly boring which is why I have never bothered to reply to your constant wind up.

I really cannot blame BL for not bothering to reply to you, not sure why I am really. I find you very smug.

If you believe that there will be a LOP, and I think we have got it now thanks, perhaps you would like to explain why Dr Shabibbi has no intention of lopping?? The translations have been poor constantly, going between dropping and raising, and unless you have a grasp of the lost translations, and direct line to the CBI, I put your opinion in the same pot as Okie and Gang.

Anyway I hope you get whatever you are hoping for out of this, which is clearly nothing. :lol:

link please?

• Upvote 1

1st. Thank You BL for all that you do!

2nd. People take you lop blinders off because that is what these articles are stating. We all hoping that this is propaganda/lies and a cover story. If those articles are true we will not be millionaires at all. We want them to RV with 000's intact.

3rd Keepmwlknfny asked her a simple question in my book....He wants to know her logic behind why she thinks dropping the 3 zeros is a good thing.

• Upvote 4

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Narrow minded?? LOL.....

Well excuse me for understanding that deleting the zeros means one thing.....

And not twisting it around to meaning something we want.....if you actually understood me you would know that I dont know exactly what will happen....but I wont pretend that a lop means a rv just so that I feel better about my investment and dont feel like I got taken advantage of....

FYI....dropping and raising the zeros means the same thing......

The fact of someone not answering when someone questions their beliefs just shows how weak those beliefs are....if you are sure of what your saying, then stand up like an adult and stand your ground....turning in the other direction shows weakness....

I didnt think I was being rude....believe me, if I wanted to be I am very good at it laugh.gif

You just continue to listen to the ones who tell you what you wanna hear ok? And leave reality to the other thinkers.....

KEEP YOU ARE SUCH A ARROGANT KNOW IT ALL. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

I love you too marie!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Okay, everyone step away from your key boards. Take a deep breathe and release all the bad juju you're feeling - no matter whose side you're on.

Keep, think of that sweet liitle baby that will change your world in a matter of months :)

And, I hope for all our sakes the RV does the same for all of us. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Hey Keeps,

You are contradicting yourself here time and time again. I have been watching you for years and sometimes it better to not say anything at all and this is one of those times. B/L posted a very informitive artical regardless of the zero's dropping. That seems to be the main topic coming out of Iraq, dropping the zero's. Let them drop! I have seen this going on since 04 and back then they were talking about dropping the zero's not the value per say. You have been negative for years, just leave B/L alone and if you can't stand the heat, get off thepot. You can slam all you want, I am to old and to tired to listen to your cr** anymore. You are the reason why I stay away from this site so much these days. Tired of hearing the same old negative attitude out of you. Don't try to tell me to leave the site, been here to long and been a VIP for to long. I would rather here the positive things in this life rather than the negative. Who made you the expert on the Dinar anyway???

Amen biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW KEEP FALL OFF THE MEDS OR WHAT :blink:

TALK ABOUT KEEP THROWING GASOLINE ON THE FIRE :angry:

WHAT DID YOUR TEAM LOOSE TODAY?

I've seen you objectively disagree in the past.

However your harassment of a STEWART of information like BL is totally uncalled for.

She has dug up articles we would have never seen without her diligent hard work.

If she repeated the ooo's to many times for your liking ? Well you don't have to read it RIGHT.And I'am sure she had no harmful intensions.

I wish I could say the same for you at this point?

• Upvote 2

Greetings,

I know that I am new to this site and this forum, but I have been watching the news about the Dinar for some time. I started reading this thread out of curiousity but have grown more than a little disappointed in some of the speakers here. First, I agree that keepmwlknfny could have been a bit more tactful in his initial response, but he did ask ask a valid question as the thread progressed. I have noted a lot of what appears to be 'knee-jerk' reactions to his questions but I have yet to see one actual answer with anything like logical backup. I have, by now, viewed other threads and have noted some great exchange of ideas and courtesy but there has been somewhat less here. I hope that everyone will turn on those little filters in their heads that are supposed to prevent thoughtless and rude remarks and allow logic and reasoned discussion to pass. I am very interested in the Dinar and hope to find some insight and reason here and for some emotional maturity to prevail.

Dean_H

''

• Upvote 2

Keepm, speaking of big boy pants, you would never comfront and attack anyone, especially BL, over at Chuckles site. The big boys over there would not deal with it. Do you think the kids over there don't read DV? They do.

• Upvote 1

Keepm, speaking of big boy pants, you would never comfront and attack anyone, especially BL, over at Chuckles site. The big boys over there would not deal with it. Do you think the kids over there don't read DV? They do.

May one ask precisely what 'Chuckles site' is?