Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

this is coming from the biggest idiot on this board. You never post original, you just repeat the postings and phrases you like. Your a real moron and are right in there with okie. bondlady does a good job and posts original and informative articles. Why dont you start taking lessons.

Can you not disagree with someone without resorting to name calling? It's rather childish and doesn't make your point any stronger.

I would like to see a process to remove members who create so much disruption, the negative button is a start, but would like to removal. Posting different opinions is important ,but when this is some kids game room, and his mom wont make him go outside and play and he just sits on the computer and bangs a gong over and over with his posts just to see everyones reaction its unacceptable. I feel stupid just joining his version of a video game, but removal needs consideration at this point. Lets do it.

Bond Lady, you work so hard to just report the news for us. Once again Thank you so much. Keep........why is it that every time I read a post from you ...........it gets so mucked up with attitude. Even when you start out being kind you blow it. Bond Lady just explains what she reads. No rate, no date, no LOP just an explanation of what she understands the articles to say. Please just leave her alone. You might think about opening your mind to other possibilitie and maybe expand your vocabulary because LOP is not the only word in the English language.

Oh stop your whining....did you not read what I wrote to her?? I freakin thanked her for her work, but just wanted to point out that something she keeps posting is the exact opposite of what it is....

Can you put your big girl pants on and comprehend whats being said first??

Oh, honey, I wore big girl panties before you were out of diapers, and I think I can manage by now to put them on when I need to. I also comprehended what you said, and even with your tacked on "thanks," it was still tacky and ungrateful. So take a lesson and chill out. You don't have anything important enough to add that will give you the right to correct BondLady. So mind your manners, kiddo.

this is coming from the biggest idiot on this board. You never post original, you just repeat the postings and phrases you like. Your a real moron and are right in there with okie. bondlady does a good job and posts original and informative articles. Why dont you start taking lessons.

laugh.gif People like you make my day!! Do nothing but run your mouth and without any validity to it......

Did you happen to notice that most of what anyone posts is ALL over the internet?? So none are exactly original if you wanna get technical....just cause I dont tell you what you wanna hear, doesnt mean you should get your thong in a bunch! laugh.gif

If you really think Im that far off, then why dont you step up to the plate and explain to me how wrong I am, and what I am wrong about.....

I mean its soooo obvious how dumb I am right? LOL So this should be quite easy for you!!

• Upvote 1

I would like to see a process to remove members who create so much disruption, the negative button is a start, but would like to removal. Posting different opinions is important ,but when this is some kids game room, and his mom wont make him go outside and play and he just sits on the computer and bangs a gong over and over with his posts just to see everyones reaction its unacceptable. I feel stupid just joining his version of a video game, but removal needs consideration at this point. Lets do it.

The only reason there was so much "disruption" with this one was because someone DID offer an opinion that was not popular. AND had the NERVE to ask for clarification. Do I think He could have been a bit "softer" in his delivery? Sure. But if Adam (or mods) were to get rid of everyone with an attitude, or who asked a simple question, This board would get REAL quiet, REAL quick.

• Upvote 1

Actually Keeps I'd like your opinion on this as well. Where do you think we're sitting with our investment should this whole dropping of three zeros happens? I think it would be interesting to hear both yours and Bondlady's honest opinions on this. I know it's this is not a popular stand at DV but I can't see the harm in hearing both opinions.

The only thing Im looking for right now in relation to this investment is what happens to the bill to delete the zeros that was placed in front of parliament for approval....nothing else really matters at this point. Its pretty much the "make it or break it" of this investment as far as what we all hoped for....

If it does get passed, then we will have to wait for the exact details of how this will go down, but based off of the usual process we all would have a certain time to exchange our old for new before they deem the bills we have worthless....this could be up to two years or so (which Iraq ironically has stated) which should be plenty of time but of course then the biggest question is if we will actually have access to these newer bills or if we will be forced to cash out and maybe break even. Just a little FYI, countries have been known to shut down the borders during a RD process and not allow any exchange outside the country and if you even check out what happened in 2004 with the dinar we hold now, they also closed the borders to any outsiders exchanging. So that would be the biggest issue in my mind.....Do I think it will happen that way? I sure hope not!! And I dont think they would be that stupid this time around but it is unfortunately a possibility...

The longer this is dragged on and talked about by both sides, the better chance we have of the parliament throwing this proposition out the window, and finding other ways to raise the value of the dinar and reducing the money supply.....So yea Im all over any articles about deleting the zeros cause Im impatiently waiting for some kind of update on where they stand, and when exactly it will be voted on.....

Ive got my fingers crossed that someone has the nuts to stand up in parliament over there and rip that bill to shreds!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let's PLAY NICE

Make your points without talking down or calling names to each other or I will shut this thread down.

Keepm, you need to apologize to BondLady for even using her name and Okie's in the same sentence. That was just wrong and she deserves to be apologized to for it.

To me, BondLady work very hard to research and bring info to us, Okie does what ever Okie does and they have nothing in common when it comes to sharing info.

Bump

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

You give the wrong impression everytime you post one and people think because you are posting it, that its about a RV....

Im not trying to be rude as you do try your best to decipher most articles that come out and I think you do a good job of that for the most part! It just bothers me that you and kap both still try to push off those articles as something we want when its just the opposite and it just adds to the confusion and misinformation!

Thank you for the hard work!

Wow! Tact is not your strong suit Keep. You asking her to stop posting her opinion on the delete the zero articles would be the same as others asking you to stop giving your opinion on the lop. Both would be out of line and uncalled for. JMO

• Upvote 4

You don't have anything important enough to add that will give you the right to correct BondLady.

Sure, maybe I dont.....but all the articles and information availible on the internet say otherwise....which I just so happened to bookmark laugh.gif

Let me just say this.....Im sorry if alot of you rainbow riders got upset because I questioned BL's thoughts on what I figure is a fairly simple concept to understand....

I could have probly been a little nicer but its just been bothering me and I had to get it off my chest so Im sorry for that.....But I do still stand here wanting an explanation on why she sees deleting the zeros as such a great thing when its obviously something we dont want! And I dont think its right or fair for her to keep posting those specific articles and simply twist it into something good because it also mentions strengthening the currency and value....because if you do the legwork on the subject, RD actually do wonders for countries that suffered like Iraq and clears the past mistakes and erases the after affects of those mistakes. For those that think a RD would destroy Iraq, your way off base.....its a sign of stability and improvement and the results of RD can in fact raise the value of your currency tremendously.....I didnt want to believe any of this crap either....I was a hardcore "GO RVer"....but I decided to stop taking everyone elses word for it and do my own homework which many others have started to do and now understand where Im coming from.....

I want Bondlady to keep posting.....she does a good job and I appreciate her work....I just think that this specific topic should be left alone until maybe she gets a better understanding of it and I want her to keep her credibility since she does try to stay grounded and isent involved with the "date and rate" crowd.....If I was in her place I know I would want someone to let me know if I was completely off base on something....Im not too good to be told Im wrong as long as there is merit to it. And I think she could handle it as well and not take it personally....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ummmmm I have a theory about all of this "zeros" and "RV/RD" stuff we talk about here.... Here it is:

We don't know jack shyte... none of us.... about any of it..... Iraq is going to do what Iraq is going to do when they do it.... and we will deal with whatever that is at that time. Period.

I believe this thread has outlived its usefulness

• Upvote 9