Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know.....all of this information can be twisted to support a RV or RD. Unfortunately I believe it will RD, people can call me a lopper or negative or whatever else...and I cant discuss economics like some of you guys can, as a matter of fact the only education Ive gotten in economics is from this site. The fact of the matter is none of you,including scooter or yourself, can predict how this will go because of your knowledge or research, it is rather annoying though, you are always quick to jump in and throw your knowledge around to try and prove someone wrong. I know...bring something to the debate....whatever, your intention is not to enlighten people, its to prove how right you are. You took one small piece of scooters research to try and disprove him. Taking one thing from the whole to prove a point is taking something out of context, which just proves your intentions...and it gets old. Im not here to discredit you, or prove you dont know what your talking about. You obviously are an educated individual well versed in economics and you bring valid info to the table. However your intentions are plain as day and anyone whos been here for a bit knows who you are and why your here....its a free country and yes I respect Adam for the way he runs his site in respect to free speech and open debate, but your ego and intelligence is annoying and honestly it could be put to much better use.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/86992-scooters-new-post/#ixzz1aDeL4K3L

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

You know.....all of this information can be twisted to support a RV or RD. Unfortunately I believe it will RD, people can call me a lopper or negative or whatever else...and I cant discuss economics like some of you guys can, as a matter of fact the only education Ive gotten in economics is from this site. The fact of the matter is none of you,including scooter or yourself, can predict how this will go because of your knowledge or research, it is rather annoying though, you are always quick to jump in and throw your knowledge around to try and prove someone wrong. I know...bring something to the debate....whatever, your intention is not to enlighten people, its to prove how right you are. You took one small piece of scooters research to try and disprove him. Taking one thing from the whole to prove a point is taking something out of context, which just proves your intentions...and it gets old. Im not here to discredit you, or prove you dont know what your talking about. You obviously are an educated individual well versed in economics and you bring valid info to the table. However your intentions are plain as day and anyone whos been here for a bit knows who you are and why your here....its a free country and yes I respect Adam for the way he runs his site in respect to free speech and open debate, but your ego and intelligence is annoying and honestly it could be put to much better use.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/86992-scooters-new-post/#ixzz1aDeL4K3L

:lol: you are better of going the zoo at staring at the monkeys.... :lol: love ya. its just that i hate to see you be so affected by some of these guys. its all in fun and take it with a grain of salt-all of it....

• Upvote 1

So Matlok, given scooters post (his site actually) that I commented on in the other thread, and knowing and understanding my comment (which I think you do), what would you have rather I done? Not said anything? Said it in some other way?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No offense matlok12 but I have found xyzzy to be one of the most courteous debater's on this site. Not sure if xyzzy is male or female (I would guess male) but he/she takes a very thoughtful approach, and in my experience, is quick to admit when he/she is wrong. Although, in my experience, it isn't often.

But again, no offense to you matlok12. Clearly you have been on this site longer than I have and longer than most have, for that matter. You have certainly been here long enough to be able to air your grievances.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Wally. I'm a guy. I admit that once in a while my buttons get pushed and I can snap back at someone, but when I go back and read it later it always just seems pointless and embarrassing no matter what the provocation. So I really try to not let that happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think debate is a good thing. Xyzz makes some excellent points. Sometimes it is in the debate an understanding or a new way of looking at things comes around.

I agree, he makes sense.. Not like those guru's.. I love good debates... Keep it up Xyzz..

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately I believe it will RD, people can call me a lopper or negative or whatever else...and I cant discuss economics like some of you guys can, as a matter of fact the only education Ive gotten in economics is from this site.

Read more:

Just a question. If you believe that, then why waste your time here? If I believed that, then I would never have gotten involved with the Dinar in the first place. Just sayin...

• Upvote 2

So Matlok, given scooters post (his site actually) that I commented on in the other thread, and knowing and understanding my comment (which I think you do), what would you have rather I done? Not said anything? Said it in some other way?

I think its that most Dinarians can not handle the truth or even a shred of common sense. They apparently were promised millions of dollars by someone.... most likely okie or tk or dan or tony or some other clown that can't tell up from down. It never ceases to amaze me what some people will believe... and so blindly. And if they believe something so strongly, why would someone elses opinion even bother them? Fact is, a 3000% RV hasn't happened yet and probably never will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately I believe it will RD, people can call me a lopper or negative or whatever else...and I cant discuss economics like some of you guys can, as a matter of fact the only education Ive gotten in economics is from this site.

Read more:

Just a question. If you believe that, then why waste your time here? If I believed that, then I would never have gotten involved with the Dinar in the first place. Just sayin...

Here's my question: me investor, 50/50 rd or revalue.. I'm asked all the time to invest in this , invest in that, but anytime I have a chance of investing & making big return or worst case , break even or lose a little .. I'm going to do it...I'm still in this game & a lot of smoking mirrors.. No body is going to tell us rate & date, I wouldn't

If I had that kind of intel , omg.. I would buy a billion dollars worth. By the way the Texas trader said it was going to rv today @ $ 3.33 or something, oh yeah if he really had that kind of intel, you think he would post it... Omg.. Anyway I love this site..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure I understand the point of the post. It seems self-defeating. Matlok essentially states that he agrees with xyzzy's position, and additionally respects his qualifications to comment. If that's the case, why ask him to stop supporting that position with facts and figures to back them up? In the specific post referenced, xy supports his argument with readily available and internationally accepted data provided by the CBI itself. Unless the CBI is lying, and the audits of their numbers are inaccurate, then his position is sound.

I can understand why an individual with an "opposing opinion" would attack, even without evidence to support the criticism, (as is usually the case) but why this post, and this example? Most would agree that healthy debate on a topic is a "good" thing. Healthy debate supported by solid evidence would seem even better. While it's true that some things can not be known with certainty, an opinion carefully supported by a thorough examination of the preponderance of the available evidence would seem to be in the best interests of everyone. Anyone having evidence showing that information to be inaccurate is always encouraged to provide it. Xyzzy provides rational, thoughtfully presented arguments to refute statements he finds to be inaccurate. Why oppose that effort? Matlok's post is well written, but somewhat contradictory. . :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fact is, a 3000% RV hasn't happened yet and probably never will.

End Quote

3000%....That would be a 30 fold increase in value...It doesn't seem so impossible ...

Maybe you meant a 300,000% (3,000 times the current value ie. from what the Dinar is now up to $3.00 with no lop)... Now that one seems kinda hard to achieve, to say the truth....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1aDeL4K3L

Dude, your just playing guru yourself. No biggie. your opinion, hmm how about if the money gets printed right after erbil? rv would have to come quick before the new money if using the dollar as the common. think about that. you can't predict anything yet. green screens and pings, and it has already rv'd intel you know is already proven garbage. we have not been to the bank yet, right? as for country codes or swift codes, that is not a new thing here. hello. don't know who or what ruffled your feathers, but just keep your dinar and don't worry bout what is out there.

Here is one of the most frustrating question that Adam, Vic, Joey, and every other Guru has to answer and we all know there is not an answer for it. "WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THIS RV" "GUESS A DATE IF YOU HAD TO WHAT WOULD IT BE" "IS THERE SOME SORT OF TIMELINE" This question is written in numerous ways and it really puts a stress signal on them because they feel that most folks by reading in the blogs should have learned for sure that this cannot be answered at this time and probably until it shows up on the CBI or any other site you use for checking exchange rates.

Asking them to pretty much give an answer when they don't have it. IT's not like burger king, have it your way. It's not I paid for it so give me the answer. It's not you scratch my back and I yours. Them Guru's spent a lot of time and they love people so they want to share. Share what they know or what they believe to be true. And when this question is asked on a chat in 5 different ways that is 5 times that they cannot answer any other questions that might be important to this investment.

This is not a reproach, this is just to tell you to keep your dinars, chin up and let it happen. Roam was not built in a day. Probably cause they had some iraqi's helping. lol And free speech is great, but the only problem is, when you use it, it can be taken as fact or opinion. If you want it to be fact you must provide proof. (link) Opinion, state so. As for reading the Arabic to English, some translators are great and some are really bad. but, i have taken a few of these posted and used my own translators online when i could not get any thing to make sense. That has a lot to do with our confusion.

oh, geez wrote a book. keep on trucking. don't worry about criticism, it's par for the course.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

I think debate is a good thing. Xyzz makes some excellent points. Sometimes it is in the debate an understanding or a new way of looking at things comes around.

I agree! I enjoy every point of view here with the exception of personal judgement and outright lying. If you are a critical thinker you will be able to form a better opinion of your speculative investment with the help of all points of view. At this point, many here, are basing their opinion on beliefs, based on the opinions of others and then there are others who are basing their opinions on experience, and others on actual research.

I do enjoy this journey and all the possible outcomes. I am looking forward to the end of this journey, just to see how well I was able to form my opinion with the help of many great contributors here on this site and my own due diligence.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1aDzXNAx9

Im not Matlok but at least for me if the worst case should happen and it does RD, there is still a great possibility to double or triple your investment depending on how it goes down....they have mentioned many times even in the RD articles that the plan is to restore the 3+ rate so anything is still possible...

Maybe just like me, he doesnt know whats definately going to happen cause no one does, but he doesnt just put the negative articles to the side as if they dont mean anything, but trying to make a good educated guess on the higher probability.....

If he really thought with 100% of his mind that it was going to "lop" then he probly wouldnt be here along with many others....but we all see that anything is possible....

• Upvote 7

Im not Matlok but at least for me if the worst case should happen and it does RD, there is still a great possibility to double or triple your investment depending on how it goes down....they have mentioned many times even in the RD articles that the plan is to restore the 3+ rate so anything is still possible...

Maybe just like me, he doesnt know whats definately going to happen cause no one does, but he doesnt just put the negative articles to the side as if they dont mean anything, but trying to make a good educated guess on the higher probability.....

If he really thought with 100% of his mind that it was going to "lop" then he probly wouldnt be here along with many others....but we all see that anything is possible....

Seriously, you are right, even if we make two or three times what we invested this is 100%+, sure beats the 1% one would have received from a savings account. The problem arises from expectations. Many were sold on the idea we would make 1000%+ going into this with VERY high expectations. I have no guess what the probability is...however I will not be crushed, because I am aware of all outcomes. I have a plan for each outcome and this keeps me focused and interested. I decided when I took this risk it was purely for investment, only to be rolled into another investment.

I do have a question or thought I would like to discuss. So say this comes out with as RD, with an RV of say 3.33 as alluded to, now how is the CBI going to make more money for the reserves in the future - wouldn't auctions almost slow down to nothing. So say they RV to a dime as Adam states, won't the CBI stand to make a lot more money than they actually loose because as an international tradable currency, there will be further speculation, and a lot more money to be made for future reserves, thereby creating a far greater cash flow?

I do have a question or thought I would like to discuss. So say this comes out with as RD, with an RV of say 3.33 as alluded to, now how is the CBI going to make more money for the reserves in the future - wouldn't auctions almost slow down to nothing. So say they RV to a dime as Adam states, won't the CBI stand to make a lot more money than they actually loose because as an international tradable currency, there will be further speculation, and a lot more money to be made for future reserves, thereby creating a far greater cash flow?

Apparently they were able to raise the reserves through oil revenues so its not like that couldnt continue in the years ahead and they would probly continue the auctions even after they RD.....I know everyone hates hearing about the country Turkey, but even after they went through with the plan and even to present day Im pretty sure they still auction off USD just like Iraq....I remember reading about it.....

But your right, if they RV lower, they would stand to make more money off speculators simply because of the thought that they can easily attain previous levels of exchange rates....so Im sure alot more people would buy in if it came out low and at the same time, a lot of people would cash in some of their holdings....you would probly see bigger entities with bigger pockets join in, but between people cashing in and buying in, you might see it equal eachother out...

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking the CBI replenishes its reserves by exchanging dinars for the dollars the government gets from oil sales. The GOI has to pay for things in Iraq with dinars not dollars, but it gets dollars for oil. The GOI also likely buys a lot of stuff in dollars (like say F-16s) so it won't exchange all of it by any means. But it should be enough to deal with the yearly imports that need to exchange the other way (i.e. importers need dollars, euros, yen, etc to buy stuff in foreign countries).

I do agree that the are not going to come out at a 3+ rate even with a 1000:1 RD as it gives them little room to grow going forward.

I'm thinking the CBI replenishes its reserves by exchanging dinars for the dollars the government gets from oil sales. The GOI has to pay for things in Iraq with dinars not dollars, but it gets dollars for oil. The GOI also likely buys a lot of stuff in dollars (like say F-16s) so it won't exchange all of it by any means. But it should be enough to deal with the yearly imports that need to exchange the other way (i.e. importers need dollars, euros, yen, etc to buy stuff in foreign countries).

I do agree that the are not going to come out at a 3+ rate even with a 1000:1 RD as it gives them little room to grow going forward.

Spot on.

Obviously no one knows what will happen with this investment, having said that, I think respectful and lively debate is a good thing. I for one find it very educational. I don't have any background in economics and have learned alot from these posts. Lets keep it clean and respectful and ride this train all the way to the station!

RV Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

:lol: you are better of going the zoo at staring at the monkeys.... :lol: love ya. its just that i hate to see you be so affected by some of these guys. its all in fun and take it with a grain of salt-all of it....

I really wish people would learn English and spell right and put it into the sentence correctly. There is such a thing as spell check. Try rereading your post before posting. nuff said hehehe. Go RV

• Downvote 3