Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

newest rumor from Okie's camp

hitman

OCT.6,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] IMF SERIOUS ACTIVITY. KNOW THAT OUR DAY IS SO CLOSE. THE FIRST BASKET WILL HAVE THE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING THE LONGEST IN YEARS AND NEED THE ‘ACTIVATION THE MOST’ FOR THEIR ECONOMY. THESE SHOULD BE THE SMALLER , MORE ISOLATED COUNTRIES. THERE ARE SOME ‘REAL SLEEPERS HERE’ THAT TIER 1 AND 2 WILL CASH IN AND MAKE MEGA BUCKS. SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES WERE NOT EVEN LISTED ON THE ‘UNITED NATIONS LIST’ UNTIL LAST SATURDAY. PREPARE. THE TIME IS VERY NEAR. GOLD/SILVER SHOULD RISE RIGHT BEFORE RATE ACTIVATION AND THEN AGAIN SHARPLY THEREAFTER. IMF IS AWAITING THE NEAR PERFECT MARKET TIMING ($$$ AND OIL) WHICH IS NOT CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE, BUT RATHER INFLUENCED BY ELITE. THE IMF IS HAVING SERIOUS ACTIVITY NOW. WE ARE VERY CLOSE!

[DONNA] Bulldog75 wowwwwwwwwww

[shasta7] Hey there Bulldog75 ………… how goes it

[bulldog75] DONNA shasta7 footforward xfilesfan mac dinarup : THE TRAIN IS COMIN’.

[bulldog75] dinariqd freedomgift foundbetter kyletx johnnyjunk dinarup dinarup : TY!

[bulldog75] dinarup bcrt mimi49 bcrt snowlover BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE.

THE TRAIN IS COMIN’. AMEN. BYE FOR NOW.

Hitman>

There is only one that talked about Tiers..... Guess Who you goin to call? Okie

Who predicts he knows it all that's right Okie

Who has been On the Ship at sea and the train acommin???? He's a bad mother <SHUT YOUR MOUTH>

Whose the one that lies to you.... Okie

who the one with all the INTEL IMF Okie

Can you dig it?

watch out cause he is going to try to SHAFT you

It is Thursday folks tomorrow last day till the RV this weekend to go buy dinar..... SOS.... different week and enjoy the Blessed Event

the difference between Okie and a pit bull the pit bull has balls and brains

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11

Any of it.

I hate the BS for the sake of posting.

MY apologies, if i offend the jokesters, it's just my opinion.

:lol: you were a LOT more polite about it than most that hate it when we post this stuff. But no, BULLSH** Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I mean Bulldog has NO credibility

• Upvote 1

I have been only searching the DINAR.

Nothing else.

I joined when they were excomucating anyone that brought Dinar NEWS.

NOBODY KNEW THE DATE OR RATE.

THEN OR NOW,. BUT IF THEY OFFERED AN OPINION THEY WERE CRUCIFIED.

Now its just Jokes.

That's why I have my opinion.

Again I apologies to the Jokesters. It's just my opinion.

NOBODY KNEW THE DATE OR RATE.

THEN OR NOW,. BUT IF THEY OFFERED AN OPINION THEY WERE CRUCIFIED.

Now its just Jokes.

All opinions are welcome here as long as the language is kept relatively clean. Since this is the Rumors section, opinions vary widely. There is probably more sarcasm here than in other section. And if it pertains to Okie and his gang, expect to read obvious mockery since they keep making the same statements over and over: It's done. We're there. We're blessed. Nuff said. etc... You're right about nobody knowing the date or rate.

Sure...ummm....not actually sure at all. What a load of horse s....!

I actually sent a message to one of Okie's buddies. I asked him to stop Okie. I stated that he was hurting people. He replied and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. He even went so far as to tell me that this was the last text he would be sending me. There you have it, folks. People are still believing Okie's crap, and the people on his site's crap. I lost a contact, but I gained my sanity. Nuff Said! BTW...we are all bashers. Yep, all of us who continually hold these people's feet to the fire. Shame on us! LOL! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, most definitely. All opinions are welcome.

I agree. EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER THEY WANT!

BUT, I DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE IT.

I just, dislike the BS. posted (sorry thats just MY OPINION).

It really dosen't matter to anyone but me,

Didn't mean to tick anybody off. Mabey for me it's a bad day.

• Upvote 2

Well, the next post they put out should be that it will happen over the weekend or on Monday.

YES, but they will say CASH-IN on Monday. Most banks are gonna be closed cuz of Columbus day (Which WILL delay the RV btw).

Sure...ummm....not actually sure at all. What a load of horse s....!

I actually sent a message to one of Okie's buddies. I asked him to stop Okie. I stated that he was hurting people. He replied and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. He even went so far as to tell me that this was the last text he would be sending me. There you have it, folks. People are still believing Okie's crap, and the people on his site's crap. I lost a contact, but I gained my sanity. Nuff Said! BTW...we are all bashers. Yep, all of us who continually hold these people's feet to the fire. Shame on us! LOL! :rolleyes:

I sent an email via the GURU site. Haven't gotten a reply yet. Maybe asking for Okie's physical address was a bit much? :D

How could I forget that Columbus Day would delay the RV??? Are there any comets coming by to delay it this time?? Lol

Yes actually, there is a comet coming..................along with Rudolph, cupid, blitzen and all the rest. Christmas, according to King Okie, will either be a SURE sign that the RV is coming, or will be a reason for another delay.

• Upvote 1

There is no such thing as a whole basket of currencies revaluing. If that were the case every Forex trader in the world would become instant millionaires. Complete nonsense.

I like your avatar pic!

The warning that this post is from another site isn't necessary, the title already declares that it comes from Oily Okies Camp. That is sufficient to give it a tall tale status.

Maybe Adam needs to creat another Topic titled "Tall Tales or Fairy Tales" For our reading entertainment only. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

[bulldog75] dinariqd freedomgift foundbetter kyletx johnnyjunk dinarup dinarup : TY!

[bulldog75] dinarup bcrt mimi49 bcrt snowlover

Is that English?

Do You Not speak GURU JIVE?

Interpretation - RV at any minute today. Could be tomorrow or NOT later than Sunday night. CASHIN ON MONDAY 9:15 a.m.

Y'all like my new Avatar? Highly appropriate I'd say!

• Upvote 1

Do You Not speak GURU JIVE?

Interpretation - RV at any minute today. Could be tomorrow or NOT later than Sunday night. CASHIN ON MONDAY 9:15 a.m.

Y'all like my new Avatar? Highly appropriate I'd say!

thank you sooooooooooo much!! I have been trying to decipher it since I wrote it! It is soooooooo clear now!!

and i LOVE the avatar