Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scoyyi and bear

hitman

9:11 PM [scotti g] Hi everyone. It has been a real long difficult day. I know Senator Bear is going to share some things with you in a while. I am going to say something you need to listen to very closely. I will be putting a comprehensive post together tomorrow. Bear and I are compiling the incredible information which we are being blessed with. I need time to mull over this information that is truly off the charts. I do mean that with all sincerity. No tease here just the truth. You all know I have shot very straight with you. You know that I do not put fluff or make ignorant predictions. I have thought a couple of times we were on the verge of an RV and ----WE WERE---- ! There are many things at play right now. I can say no more than that right now about the info.

HITMAN :

SOS I have the info..... can't tell you who...... Confused and too much to go over ... will look into it Bear will be here later after we figure it out.... Why did you bother to post..????... have nothing to do but annoy the general dinar population..... Senator Bear.... get a life .... he might be the janitor for a Senator ... he definately has not an ounce of RESPECT from anyone that has been here for the last 6 months ... The amount of dribble you put out is amazing...... You two are just part of Okie's 7 dwarfs....

9:11 PM [scotti g] Now let me address something that needs to be said and HEARD ! I do not care what any one else at any other site says about Senator Bear. I have heard a fair amount of bashing from some very uninformed individuals at a couple of sites. I assure you they do not have the information nor the contacts that we have... Hey they aren't telling us day after day it is going to RV tomorrow at ????? I hope each of you will give honor and respect to this man who is walking with integrity and honor just as I endeavor to do. We are here to help Okie and the family of OOM. If you think we owe you information or explanations ..... we don't! If you think this then go to a pay site where they will give you info out the wazoo! I didn't say it was good info but there you go! SO PLEASE SHOW RESPECT TO THE MODS AND EXPECIALLY TO BEAR!

Hitman:

Show us the fact and not your copy form other sites... if you are the gurus you have nothing to offer but now cry us a river..... need someone to wipe your azz for you cause your are being chastised for being pumpers , liars and deceivers?.... Get Okie to do it for you..opps he is in hiding cause he can't take it either......now he has to look after the cry babies in the OOM

No more bear droppings.... so loose and running going to have to make pudding for dessert tomorrow....my intel tells Me I am catering the OOM party tomorrow.... hope to get back to droppings soon.... OOM likes the droppings on their salad.....

and yes I did spell his name wrong..... yyi now stands for YO YO Idiot

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hitman, please disclose the information that you have access to, I'm sure that it would be 100% accurate. This is an investment with no guarantee of return, if that is not something you are comfortable with I guess bank cd's at 1 or 2 percent, and with a maturity date would be more to your taste.

• Downvote 1

+1 for the amazing commentary

Hitman, please disclose the information that you have access to, I'm sure that it would be 100% accurate. This is an investment with no guarantee of return, if that is not something you are comfortable with I guess bank cd's at 1 or 2 percent, and with a maturity date would be more to your taste.

ehmjr, first of all Hi! and welcome.

You will learn to love these tidbits. They come from a site who have been claiming "RV" tomorrow for at least the past 6 months. They are jokes, and are treated as such here. If you don't want to "hear us make fun of the "intel" of others, I suggest you stay away from topics regarding Okie, Bear, OOM, PTR, and a few select others. You will learn the difference. Enjoy!!

• Upvote 2

My taste is one of being liable for what is told to the masses...I look at IMF.org, UNSC.org WTO.org and when I see the IQD added to their currency list, then the rumors will be put to rest..... Why you ask???? Cause they will be a viable international currency,,,,, and you will not see it on 4X or on a currency exchange site first... The first place you will see it will be on the Arab Bank site.... look under currency converter to confirm any rumor..... . OOM has told people to quit their jobs, get ready to go on vacation ... Cash in on Monday Monday..... It was a 100% done in NOV 2010 according to Okie.. I am tired of hearing DONE DEAL< NUFF SAID CASH ON MONDAY.. Google OKIE OIL MAN and read the last 2 yrs of posts that have been out and out lies and they still keep coming..That is where the term pumper came from..... they pimp the dinar for their own personal gain...Taking advantage of the newbies is what they do best....... that is why I am against the BS that comes from the mouths of arse kissers..... and since you are a OOM fan.... I guess my 1% is doing a lot better than your no interest dianr account..... Thanks for your observation .... I do appreciate it hope I was able to get you to sites that can't lie....

Hitman

• Upvote 3

Dhardage, thanks for the welcome

I've been watching and reading for awhile, not as long as many. I don't know if any of the information is completely fabricated or not, and I doubt if anyone else can say for sure. 1 thing i am sure of, dealings with trillions of dollars and governments there is bound to be an overabundance of misinformation and the root source would have alot to do with the degree of validity. My only thing is if they are pumpers, treat them as such, attacking them is as distasteful as intentionally pumping the crap, because if they are lying, they have to live with it, just take their info for the entertainment value.

My taste is one of being liable for what is told to the masses...I look at IMF.org, UNSC.org WTO.org and when I see the IQD added to their currency list, then the rumors will be put to rest..... Why you ask???? Cause they will be a viable international currency,,,,, and you will not see it on 4X or on a currency exchange site first... The first place you will see it will be on the Arab Bank site.... look under currency converter to confirm any rumor..... . OOM has told people to quit their jobs, get ready to go on vacation ... Cash in on Monday Monday..... It was a 100% done in NOV 2010 according to Okie.. I am tired of hearing DONE DEAL< NUFF SAID CASH ON MONDAY.. Google OKIE OIL MAN and read the last 2 yrs of posts that have been out and out lies and they still keep coming..That is where the term pumper came from..... they pimp the dinar for their own personal gain...Taking advantage of the newbies is what they do best....... that is why I am against the BS that comes from the mouths of arse kissers..... and since you are a OOM fan.... I guess my 1% is doing a lot better than your no interest dianr account..... Thanks for your observation .... I do appreciate it hope I was able to get you to sites that can't lie....

Hitman

Well stated! We need less BS and nothing but facts. (Although I have to admit that your commentary on the first entry was very entertaining!) Statements from pumpers deserve to be ridiculed.

Relax, breathe. Remember what section of the forums you are in. Rumors. Hitman, thank you for the share. It was very entertaining to say the least. For those of you that bash hitman for posting this, go back to OOM am continue drinking the Oakie cool-aid. We read it here as it helps pass the time before the RV that WILL take place, just not when these shisters say so. Have faith in Adam and the folks here at DV, and take everything that you read from that "other" site as entertainment ONLY!

Good write. Sadly these idiots will just change thier names and start new "guru" predictions. Fortunately we have learned how to sniff out rats like them(the $8.00 predictions help). So for your entertainment I suggest each of us post a new derogatory word for them and see how many we can come up with.

I start with scrotum smacker.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows: